The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Olive Garden — food poisoning
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On Feb.15, my wife and I had supper at your restaurant.For an appetizer we both had your mussels.About 3 hours later, I became violently ill.I had severe vomiting and diarrhea for most of the night.We do not know why my wife did not get ill.Perhaps her order came from a different bag.We were just starting a 65 day vacation, which is why my complaint is only being made today.I would appreciate if you would contact me about a possible explanation.Thanking you in advance.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!!
- Olive Garden - theft of personal property, I am a customer that goes there 6 days a week for 3 years and I had some things stolen off the table
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn