Olive Garden — pork in the meat sauce
I had the pleasure of eating at one of the restaurants on 1/16/17. Now on the menu I ordered a dish that advertised that it has traditional meat sauce that comes along with it. Now to me, meat sauce just meant ground beef. No where on the menu does it say pork is included in that meat sauce. I do not eat pork. I was told after I had consumed some of the meal that low and behold it included pork which had my stomach turning all night long. I think it's false advertising. Your consumers should know right away what type of meat is in the sauce as to not have someone get violently ill by consuming it. Please let me know what you intend to do to rectify this.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management
- Olive Garden - food poisoning
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!!
- Olive Garden - theft of personal property, I am a customer that goes there 6 days a week for 3 years and I had some things stolen off the table
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn