Olive Garden / bad service

United States Review updated:

My husband and I went to the olive garden in queensbury, new york and I have never had such bad service before. First of all the waitress made a comment that the deal they were having was one hell of a deal with buy one take one. We decided to have soup and salad and she seemed like she was put out for us just ordering that. So when the food finally arrived she slammed the bowl of salad on the table, that's if you want to call it that. All it was in there was lettuce, two tomatoes and three olives. Then she put our soups in front of us and was never so disgusted as there was soup dripping from the bowl and there was no plate underneath it, with the spoon inside the bowl and it was submerged in the soup. She put our plates in front of us and noticed on my husbands plate there was some food stuck on it and asked him if he wanted a clean plate instead of just taking it and bringing him a clean one and said she would bring him one in a minute. And let me say it was longer. He took his bread plate and had his salad almost gone by the time she returned with one!!! Offered no refill of our beverage or salad and we said we wanted more soup and again dripping from the bowl. I couldn't wait to get out of there, made a complaint on way out and all I got was i'm sorry, should of said let me get a manager!!! I will just find another place to eat from now on.

Db
Jun 02, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 03, 2019

Did you expect five star dining at a low-priced chain restaurant? Soups drip as they are filled. If you were the same to your server as you were here, snippy and short and rude and unkind, you got what you deserved.

• De
      Jun 04, 2019

Omg did you really comment that after the complaining you do . As far as soup dripping that was very unprofessional, wipe it off and for heavens sake bring customers clean plates, so please mind your own business