Norton Symantec — a2a payment
3/19/18 Debit 6516187 *AP1252553758 Mountain View CA [protected].28.02
$84.99 was taken from my account but I never ordered Norton Symantec.
I was never sent an email informing me and I do not choose automatic renewal ever.
I tried to make a purchase today but was rejected because $84.99 was stolen from my bank account.
Please refund my $84.99. This is fraud, pure and simple. I lost all of my verizon.net emails, all my contacts and folders about 4 weeks ago. Some companies, like Norton, may be emailing me on that lost Verizon account. This is not my fault and I cannot find these emails. Any that may have been sent to me at the Verizon.net address are floating around in cyberspace. Please have mercy and refund my $84.99. I'm far from rich and cannot afford these large (to me) amounts to be taken from my bank account.
Thank you for your consideration of this problem.
More Norton Symantec Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments
- Symantec "Norton" - virus