Menu

Norton review: a2a payment

E
Author of the complaint
9:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

3/19/18 Debit 6516187 *AP1252553758 Mountain View CA [protected].28.02
$84.99 was taken from my account but I never ordered Norton Symantec.
I was never sent an email informing me and I do not choose automatic renewal ever.
I tried to make a purchase today but was rejected because $84.99 was stolen from my bank account.
Please refund my $84.99. This is fraud, pure and simple. I lost all of my verizon.net emails, all my contacts and folders about 4 weeks ago. Some companies, like Norton, may be emailing me on that lost Verizon account. This is not my fault and I cannot find these emails. Any that may have been sent to me at the Verizon.net address are floating around in cyberspace. Please have mercy and refund my $84.99. I'm far from rich and cannot afford these large (to me) amounts to be taken from my bank account.

Thank you for your consideration of this problem.

Eileen Davey

Update by Eileen Davey
Mar 20, 2018 9:08 pm EDT

My complaint was already entered.

More Norton complaints & reviews

Norton - fraud and scam
Norton - unauthorized payment
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Norton - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
Norton - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
Norton - unauthorised payments