[Resolved] Norton Securityunauthorized credit card charges

On 1/05/17 Norton went into my Vibe account and made a premature debt of $116.59, which caused my monthly rent payment ($1094)to bounce with a $30 fee.(*AP1212188173 CA700529000454 IN1070) I had to take out a $500 loan to cover that expense. On 1/6/17 I was refunded $57.29 (CA [protected] IN1610) and was given additional days added to my subscription after the representative admitted to it being their mistake It took me 4 months to recover from the lose. I'm asking for a refund of $530 of the financial hardship I was caused. I've been attempting to get resolution since the date above.
Sincerely,
Anthony Gildon

• Resolution Statement

• Norton Customer Care's Response · Oct 15, 2017

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Unfortunately we will be only able to assist with refunding the charges from Symantec. I can suggest explaining the situation to your bank, and letting them know we have refunded the charge as per your request, however any decision would be up to your bank.

Thanks