[Resolved] Norton Security — unauthorized credit card charges
On 1/05/17 Norton went into my Vibe account and made a premature debt of $116.59, which caused my monthly rent payment ($1094)to bounce with a $30 fee.(*AP1212188173 CA700529000454 IN1070) I had to take out a $500 loan to cover that expense. On 1/6/17 I was refunded $57.29 (CA [protected] IN1610) and was given additional days added to my subscription after the representative admitted to it being their mistake It took me 4 months to recover from the lose. I'm asking for a refund of $530 of the financial hardship I was caused. I've been attempting to get resolution since the date above.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Norton Customer Care's Response · Oct 15, 2017
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Unfortunately we will be only able to assist with refunding the charges from Symantec. I can suggest explaining the situation to your bank, and letting them know we have refunded the charge as per your request, however any decision would be up to your bank.
More Norton Security Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- [Resolved] Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- [Resolved] Symantec "Norton" - virus