The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Norton — norton antivirus update does not allow me to connect to my cisco vpn.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have had to go back one version of Norton to get my VPN (Cisco any connect) to work. Spent a great deal of time with the tech people at Norton and all they could suggest is that I go through the same nonsense with Cisco. Norton is garbage, and the tech people are worthless. Also, I was told that I could not get any refund on the amount I have already paid for this garbage. Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments