Nortonnorton antivirus update does not allow me to connect to my cisco vpn.

M Mar 27, 2018 Review updated:

I have had to go back one version of Norton to get my VPN (Cisco any connect) to work. Spent a great deal of time with the tech people at Norton and all they could suggest is that I go through the same nonsense with Cisco. Norton is garbage, and the tech people are worthless. Also, I was told that I could not get any refund on the amount I have already paid for this garbage. Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Norton's response · Mar 30, 2018

Sorry about the trouble you had with your Norton. Could you reply with the name and version of Norton you have? We can help.

Thanks
    Raj
    Norton Support

• Norton's response · Apr 06, 2018

Sorry, I could see that you case was escalated to our engineering team. Once they have more information on this, they will certainly get in touch with you and fix it for you.

Thanks
    Raj
    Norton Support

• Updated by mwj1 · Jun 20, 2018

Status update: Norton completely bailed on me... their update made my Cisco VPN unusable and they said there was nothing they could do. Also checked with my client company (who administers VPN) and they said the same. I did get a full refund after a successful BBB complaint filing. Real fine company.

mwj1 Mar 31, 2018

I have been on the phone at least 3 times with Norton tech support, and they have logged into my computer each time. They cannot fix and told me I need to contact Cisco. If you are Norton Support you should be able to see the records of my contacts with them.

mwj1 Apr 06, 2018

Yeah, I'm waiting...

mwj1 May 03, 2018

IS ANYBODY EVER GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM?

mwj1 May 03, 2018

And who would that be? Funny, I thought I paid for a service (Norton) and they were to provide that service. The Norton update is the cause of my problem - it did not exist with the previous update(s). And maybe you should learn some manners - oh wait, this is probably all you do so never mind.

mwj1 May 07, 2018