Norton Internet Securityunauthorized chagres

Totals $0.00 $5.97

I have been charged $49.99 for norton inrernet security, which was authorized. but, the 4 smaller charges were not authorized. please refund the 4 smaller charges. do not send any more charges to my bank account

Ron fountain [protected]

([protected]) $1.97
Totals $0.00 $5.97 account history: [protected]-s07 - free checking available $485.83
Cleared date: all last 30 days last 60 days last 90 days last 120 days

> show advanced search

The above table contains the following types of transactions:

Atm, checkcard or credit card pre-authorizations, which will hold funds until the expiration date indicated.
Deposits which have not been verified yet or which have a hold. the hold will be released on the date indicated.

Dri*symantec hp cpc www.myord.com mn 04/22/09% card 16 #4807 $49.99

Dri*symantec hp cpc www.myord.com mn 04/22/09% card 16 #4807 $49.99

> show advanced search

Dri*symantec hp cpc www.myord.com mn 04/22/09% card 16 #4807 $49.99 $503.06

04/19/2017 card - withdrawal

• Th
    thel Jul 23, 2015

@ OP
    You mention you have a subscription with them.
    You do know that there is a setting in your norton account that reads "auto renew subscription".
    the fact that they billed you means in the past you had norton and Failed to unsubscribe before switching to Kaspersky.
    this is only based on what your telling us.

as for contacting them if you go to the norton site and select your region then you can find in contact us their contact information.
    infact here i went to the norton site to find the information. https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/info

• Rj
    RJ T Sep 05, 2012

I had a Trojan invasion and was referred by Norton to PC care for resolution of the problem, which took around 4 hours
    I had a second invasion that was resolved by PC care
    I had a third invasion by a registry bug that left me with a black screen and had to take the computer to the geek squad for resolution. Because of 3 invasions in such a short period of time, with two of them occurring after paying the Norton recommended PC care - including the one that completely decommissioned my computer, I have changed my computer security protection to the geek squad and Kaspersky. I would like a way to get financial satisfaction from the foreign based PC care company of the $300 paid for a multi year protection plan or for the period of my Norton subscription that will not be used and was paid for, because of the reasons listed above. This was a major disappointment, after being a loyal Norton customer for many years. Reply requested, but honestly not expected with the unexpected poor protection rendered to me over the last few months.

• Sh
    Sharon LGM Jun 18, 2011

I purchased Norton Internet security in June 2017. I submitted my rebate paperwork and received a debit card for $30 that was supposed to work anywhere. After trying to use the card at the gas station, grocery store, on the internet, etc., I gave up. I planned to use it to renew my Norton subscription in 2017. My attempt to use the debit rebate card failed as Norton does not allow 2 forms of payment for 1 product. The outsourced tec suggested I purchase something for $30 or less. I explained that I did not want to purchase anything else. He gave me a number for the rebate center which did not work. I then called the number on the back of the card. I was told the card only worked for purchases of $30 or less and my current balance was only $12 as there was a $3 monthly maintenance fee. The rebate clerk also referred that I was stupid as not to have known about this as it was spelled out in the pamplet sent with the card (in microscopic fine print). So, after years of using Norton products, I am bidding them farewell. What a ripoff!

• Gi
    gibbo1991 Jul 06, 2010

i bought my laptop, a fujitsu, which had norton pre installed on a trial basis which has now expired each time i try to uninstall it my laptop crashes and i have to restore it which brings back norton. i have downloaded, from the internet, the uninstallation software but the problem persists. i dont want norton on my computer but my prefered security software will not load while norton is in place . i need a solution to my problem, there must be a way to remove it

• Va
    Valentine14 Jun 21, 2010

I am trying to get hold of Norton Security for a refund of money they took out of my account for internet security, I am already secured with Kaspersky and am very satisfied, I do not want Norton nor have I asked for it, I can not seem to get anywhere and can not find any contact details, all the details I get seem to be dead ends, I wonder if you can help me with this problem, looking at your site I see a lot of people have the same problem, surely this should not be alowed.

Santo Palomo Apr 19, 2010

I removed Norton on both of the desktops that I bought the last couple of years.
    Too much downtime and frustrations to let such software lay resident on my computers.

• Ro
    Robert LL Apr 19, 2010

I bought Norton Internet Security under the pretense that this rip off company would rebate me $40. I was scammed... as they told me that my UPC was missing from the envelope. It was not ! I thought something like this may happen so I scanned all documents included in my envelope to them including the UPC. They told me it was not in the envelope and the scan of the UPC was not good enough. What is the alternative?
    This is a flat out scam and would like to know how many others they have scammed?
    Do not buy anything from this company...with blatant scamming methods like this can you really trust and feel safe with any of their their products??

Robert L

• Li
    LilyBB Dec 09, 2009

I paid $49.99 for my Norton Internet Security extension key on Sept 21, 2017 and was out of the country until mid'November. I was surprised to get warnings that my Norton program was not activated. I called to find out why and after talking to a technician he fixed whatever, apologysed and said that I would not be charged, since the fault had been theirs. Now I found a charge of $74.99 posted to my account on Nov 20. If charge is not withdrawn, I'll contest it. L.B.B

• Do
    Donna H. Todd Feb 26, 2009

Decided to update the security package with them. I was online to do this with representative. He remoted to my laptop to help me. It took almost 45 minutes. Once it was done, I stayed online for 30 min and shut it down. When I went online again, I couldn't even sign back on. Now, I can't sign on to the website to cancel the whole thing. It's already cost me $75 for the service and none of my emails are getti g through. norton has already charged my account for $49.95 for screwing up my computer. Can anything be done to get my money back?

• Ba
    barbara allcock Apr 01, 2008

Product Key: JMC87-8HFVK-TPKFD-QJ3YY-R2238
    I am the victim of a computer hacker, who has interfered with my emails, sent mails on my behalf, and caused me to delete this Norton from my system. I have evidence that [email protected] has sent emails purporting to be sent by me.He has also used [email protected] to collect mail.(note the CHUMCO).Ian has been throughly dishonest, he gave me the disc, knowing at some point he could carry out his subversve activities.I am shocked beyound belief, as he is my son.Surely, he has broken the law, I never had an inkling until days ago, that he had indulged in this terrible intrusion onto his parents pc.What, if anything, can be done to stop him again with anyone else.

• El
    Eldyth Walker Feb 23, 2008

Be advised that my Norton Internet Security was renewed on January 25, 2017, under order number [protected]. On viewing my Visa statement received today this program was automatically renewed on February 7, 2017. I have been double billed for this program. It would be appreciated if you would credit the automatic renewal that is on my Visa account immediately. I did not authorize for this automatic renewal especially to be charged to my Visa account. Please advise as to what action has been taken in solving this problem.
    c99cc