Nortondiscontinued service, want refund

C

I cancelled the service in May and was to receive a check in 7 days and so far have not seen or heard from Norton Securities. It was paid by credit card 5/25/08 and want to know what is the delay. The Norton Security knocked out my Internet Explorer and other things to my computer, so cancelled it. Have the letter acknowledging the refund, Hope to hear from you soon about this matter.

The refund order# is"[protected]
(Kmm1162214611273LoKM)
Case #[protected]

C M Chase

• Na
    Natella Sep 02, 2015

Norton unauthorised annual renewal - [protected]

An annual renewal fee for Norton was deducted from my credit card on 18th August without authorisation. ref: [protected].

I request a full refund as this unauthorised transaction

• Re
    Reviewer11553 Aug 29, 2015

COMPLAINT

Dear Sir,

According my own Norton account I have no order of Norton Internet Security. My Norton account is [email protected] with pw puutsi49 See: https://manage.norton.com/Account#feature=main

I don't use Norton Internet Security any more.

I paid Your bill year 2014 because I tried to cancel payment but it didn't succeed. My seriel was GXR76DX4XBJH. It is no more valid and I have not renewed it. Now you are again billing me with € 69.90 even if I have no valid and permanent order concerning Norton products . Your Archive code of my case is: *AP1157399730/NORTON.COM/AR/LU

I make hereby a complaint about You bill € 69.90 via MasterCard on 2nd August 2015 and I demand Your to cancel the bill and all markings about me on Your customer batabases.

Yours sincerely,

In Helsinki on 29th August 2015

Mr. Joni Lahti
    Helsinki
    Finland

[email protected]

• Je
    jennie christopher Jan 26, 2010

Hello, my name is jennie christopher, I want to discontinue what ever u charged me for .And you had no right to just take it out of my card without writting me to let me know. So will you please refund my 79.77 thank you very much

• St
    Stanley Landholm Dec 28, 2009

I have a $69.98 charge on my credit card that I did not authorize. I also have a $44.95 charge on my credit card for MicroTrend which I did not authorize. Please advise as how to get these charges removed.

• Va
    Vada Karasch Oct 13, 2009

Norton says my subscription has expired..I paid by credit card on September 29, 2009

• Va
    Vada Karasch Oct 13, 2009

I renewed my anti-virus subscription on (-29-09 for $114.99 per credit card.

This month Norton has sent message stating the product has expired.

• Ca
    carmich91 Oct 04, 2009

There is a charge from DRI*SYMANTEC GENERIC for 59.99 on my Visa debit card account. I did not authorize any services from SYMANTEC. I do not know how you managed to get my account number and I want a credit immediately. This charge has caused chaos with my balance and I need it justified right away. Does anyone know HOW to contact these people and where do I leave my contact information???
    [email protected]

• I attempted to download Norton Anti Virus to my laptop computer. After giving all of my credit card information, another screen appeared with some directions. This screen did not accpet my information, thus the product was never delivered, yet it was cahrged to credit card on 08/22/2009.

I still do not have Norton Anti Virus on my computer. I am not so concerned about a refund, but I would like to have the product on my computer.

james Jan 10, 2009

Your co. charged my credit card with out my permision for the ammount of $59.99, I dont even know what it was for ?
    If I dont recieve a refund . I will take Leagal action.
    I would apreceate a mesage from you or staff regarding this action .
    sincerly . James Fulcher

• Pa
    Pam Nov 14, 2008

My credit card was charged twice for the Norton Anti virus 2009.

• Pa
    Paul Nov 13, 2008

I renewed my anti virus subscription on 09/04/08 for $59.98 per credit card. This month Norton has send message stating the product is expiring and now has expired.

• Ta
    tammy Sep 12, 2008

There was a $59.98 charged to my credit card account. That i did not authorized...

• Et
    ethel fiebernitz Aug 23, 2008

I was not told the chg for anti virus was 66.98. After reading all the complaints I have decided to inform the appropriate state dept. for an investigation into false charges to credit card accts. for this service. I ws told my antivirus was to be haft the cost of the above charge. I have also notified my creit card of this chg and am now filing a hold so an investigation can also be done by the credit card company as well as our state communications department. I also reccomend all others to follow this path if you feel you have been scamed.

Anna McGraw Aug 05, 2008

i DID NOT ORDER THIS ITEM AND WOULD APPRECIATE YOU TAKING IT OFF MY VISA BILL.

NOT SURE HOW IT WAS CHARGED TO MY VISA WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION, BUT I DID NOT ORDER THIS AND WOULD APPRECIATE YOU SEEING THAT IT IS TAKEN FROM MY VISA ACCOUNT. IF YOU HAVE MY ACCOUNT NUMBER, PLEASE ADVISE AS I WILL CHANGE IT.

• Li
    Linda Reeves Jul 24, 2008

I searched the internet for price and shop digital direct was 50.00 lower and had a good rating. I called to speak to an empoyee to find out what the packages where and what they had in them. delexe, presidental etc. The camera price was $249.00. free shipping. an upgraded 4 gig memery stick price quoted was 149.00, card reader 33.00, lcd screen protectors 10.00. Total price 441.00. When my bill was faxed to me and shipped the total for a custom package with no itemized pricing total 507.52...
    I recieved a 2 gig. not 4gig. also.
    what a scam... I called back to speak to someone waited a long time was transfered, recieved voice mail left a message. not call back. DO NOT Do Business with shop digital direct ...IT's a scam...