Menu
Itec Alert Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Itec Alert
reviews & complaints

itecalert.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

Itec Alert Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Itec Alert at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Itec Alert. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Itec Alert reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Itec Alert reviews & complaints

D
10:34 pm EST

Itec Alert scam scam scam tech support

This is a scam company Applying threaten tactics and providing tech support services for $500-$5000 by threatening the customers and hacking into their PCs.

They only try to gain unauthorised access by way of pop ups and locking the screens and then asking customers to sign up for their basic package for $300-$500 and later upgrading them for different free software services for thousands of dollars. They have been doing these for last 8-10 years.

Persons behind this scam is Kaz Lalani, Anis Lalani and Khayl Lalani and their company is tec secure inc... they have numerous BBB complaints and many online scam reporting from customers

Here is their toll free numbers

Phone:+1 833 854 6862

Phone:+1 833 803 7080

Email: support@techsecureinc.com

Here is the YouTube link to check how their office racket got busted by Canadian reporter David Common in July and also had sent an under cover agent to record and report the same. See it yourselves how their offices are operating from various parts of India as well as Philippines.

Sending FTC and local police soon in Florida to get all of them arrested behind this scam.

Attached are Kaz's companies registration details and how he opened his company in someone else's name first and later after making a big behemoth he took charge of the same company tec secure inc

The master mind and biggest fraud of century Karim Lalani alias Kaz Lalani & Khayl Lalani ## Scamsters##Frauds##Cheaters##fake

View 0 more photos
Update by David.ss
Nov 04, 2019 10:36 pm EST

Biggest scammers and they fooled me and took away $1999.99 from me

R
2:24 pm EST

Itec Alert Tec Secure Lifetime Service Softwares

I purchased a Tec Secure Lifetime License Software/ Tech Support Contract for $378.50 on 5/12/2015. This was a "senior citizen package". The salesman was Alfred Tejeda. I actually checked out the company and it seems legitimate. I was given multiple numbers to call for service : [protected], [protected] and his contact # [protected]. I called today because I have some problems and the first two numbers are out of service. A woman answered the third number stating it was a company I never heard of and never heard of ITEC or Alfred Tejada. I emailed the address I have on record but no response so far. I have the contract on file as well as the bank statement for the echeck I sent. Until today I had no idea there were complaints about this company. Do I have any recourse or is this a unfortunate mistake/scam that I fell into. Also, my computer that I thought was protected may be in jeopardy. My licensed transaction L.T.U.S. number 7283. ID # [protected].

R
4:07 am EDT

Itec Alert Unethical behaviour, demanding money

Called me and told me that they were reps for Microsoft and that someone was hacking my computer and it was full of virsus. Said that they could fix the problem for lifetime for a cost of $199.99. Got me so upset that I foolishly sent them the money from my online banking account. Since investing, I am cancelling the check with my bank. Hopefully they cannot get into my bank. I will be calling my local police, the cyber task for at the FBI and Microsoft. Along with notifying my bank not to pay them anything and be on the lookout for further withdrawls. I am a senior citizen and fell for their strong tactics. The phone number they gave me is [protected], address: 1633 Greer Ave.Homestead, FL 33035. Invoice # LTUS9117 dated 10/9/15. Invoice states it is for 1 Silver Plan with Life-Time Software @ $199.99 with a note to direct all inquiries to the number above. I wish I had been more informed and would not have fallen for their offer.

Is Itec Alert legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's detailed analysis reveals Itec Alert as encompassing serious risks, firmly establishing it as lacking legitimacy. This evaluation serves as a strong caution to potential customers to avoid any business with Itec Alert, thereby safeguarding their personal and financial interests.

Itec Alert earns 11% level of Trustworthiness

Serious Risk Warning: Complaints Board's evaluation of Itec Alert shows a critical trust level at 11%. Avoid for personal and financial safety.

Exercise caution when using itecalert.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

Itec Alert protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We found that the website for Itec Alert is very young, indicating that it may be new or recently launched. It is important to exercise caution when engaging with new websites, as they may not have established a trustworthy reputation yet and could be more vulnerable to security risks.

8:37 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Itec Alert Elderly, Disabled and The weak

THESE PEOPLE ARE SLICK, DEMONIC, FILIPINOS WHO CLAIM TO HAVE A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS IN JUPITER, FLORIDA. I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM A WOMAN WITH A PACIFIC ISLANDER ACCENT WHO CLAIMED THAT MY COMPUTER WAS SENDING EXCESSIVE ERRORS WHICH ALERTED MICROSOFT. SHE STATED THAT IF I DIDN'T RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM ASAP MOST LIKELY MY SYSTEM WOULD CRASH IN 24-48 HOURS. I HAVE A TERMINAL ILLNESS AND MANY DOCUMENTS OF IMPORTANCE ARE ON MY COMPUTER SO IT WAS A VERY STRESSFUL CALL. I WAS THEN TRANSFERRED TO ALFREDO TEJADA WHICH COULD POSSIBLY BE AN ALIAS AND HE SEEMED LIKE A VERY LIVELY TECH THAT WANTED TO HELP ME BUT HIS PERSISTENCE WAS A RED FLAG. HE EXPLAINED THAT I NEEDED TO GO TO THE START MENU AND GO INTO THE COMPUTER SETTINGS AND THERE WOULD BE LOG UNDER EVENT VIEWER THAT WOULD DOCUMENT EVERY SINGLE ERROR, HACKER, VIRUS AND MORE. HE ASKED ME HOW MANY EVENTS I HAD AND WHEN I TOLD HIM HE BECAME VERY ANIMATED AND SAID I NEEDED TO GET HELP OR THE COMPUTER WAS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE DEAD. I DOWNLOADED TEAM VIEWER AND THE WHOLE TIME HE WAS ATTEMPTING TO MOVE FORWARD TO COMPLETE A TASK I WOULD DISCONNECT THE CONNECTION, BECAUSE AT THIS POINT I HAD PULLED UP SOME INFO ON MY PHONE ABOUT A SCAM THAT WAS RUNNING RAMPANT IN CERTAIN REGIONS OF THE UNITED STATES WITHIN THE LAST 72 HOURS AND HAD EVEN BEEN COVERED BY THE LOCAL NEWS AS WELL AS BEEN REPORTED TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES. UNFORTUNATELY I HAD ALREADY GIVEN THIS MAN MY MOBILE NUMBER AND ADDRESS. HE REASSURED ME THAT WHAT I NEEDED IN ORDER TO FIX MY COMPUTER WAS :
deep virus terminator $ 149.99
anti-virus/anti-spyware $ 39.99
anti-malware $ 19.99
junk/registry cleaner $ 19.99

MODOFICATION TRANSFERABLE SOFTWARES $ 100.00

TOTAL $ 329.96

I INFORMED HIM THAT I DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY AND I WOULD NOT BE PROVIDING ANY CREDIT CARD NUMBERS. HE THEN WANTED TO KNOW IF I COULD POST DATE A CHECK. I KNEW THIS WAS FRAUDULENT AND I WAS DEALING WITH SOME TYPE OF CYBERCRIME SYNDICATE DUE TO ITS EXPOSURE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE INTERNET. THESE PEOPLE SOMEHOW HAVE NAMES, PHONE NUMBERS, AND ARE SO SAVVY THAT THEY WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE EMPLOYEES OF MICROSOFT. I HUNG UP AND MADE SURE WE WERE DISCONNECTED. HE THEN BEGAN TO PHONE MY HOME INCESSANTLY FOR A DURATION OF FOUR HOURS. AND WHEN I DID NOT ANSWER THE HOME PHONE HE THEN BEGAN CONTACTING ME VIA MY MOBILE. I REFUSED TO ANSWER AND THEN CALLED MICROSOFT, THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND THE CYBER TASK FORCE WITH THE FBI.

HE SENT THIS TO ME WHILE I WAS WATCHING WHAT AREAS OF THE COMPUTER HE WAS ON.

dont touch the computer... im starting my job ;(

I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT IT WOULD TAKE A MINIMUM OF TWO HOURS FOR THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM. AT THIS POINT I NOW BECAME ANGRY AND THEN I CALLED HIM BACK AND TOLD HIM THAT I WAS WITH THE FBI AND HE BECAME EXTREMELY NERVOUS AND STRANGELY THE NUMBER IS NO LONGER IS IN SERVICE. I HAVE SINCE HAD ALL NECESSARY STEPS TAKEN TO PROTECT MYSELF.

I HAVE SEEN INFORMATION THAT THIS BUSINESS IS FICTION BASED AND THESE RODENTS LIVE IN A SECLUDED AREA NEAR PALM BEACH NEAR EXORBITANT HOMES SO THAT THEY CAN CON THEIR WAY INTO YOUR HOME AND DESTROY YOUR LIVES. I MAY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT FOR A MOMENT IN FEAR AND LET MY GUARD DOWN BUT I AM DETERMINED TO DESTROY THEM. IN THEIR DESPERATION TO GET ME TO WIRE THEM MONEY THEY ALSO PROVIDED ME WITH ALL OF THEIR INFORMATION WHICH WAS PROBABLY BOGUS IN ORDER TO GAIN MY TRUST. THESE ARE THE TYPES OF ROADKILL THAT ARE MAKING OUR COUNTRY THE HELLPIT THAT IT HAS TURNED INTO. THESE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE NO MORALS AND SENSE OF INTEGRITY WHO PREY ON THE ELDERLY, ILL AND UNINFORMED. WELL TODAY, EVERYONE WILL BE INFORMED ABOUT THEM.

IP ADDRESS [protected]
WEBSITE IS WITH GODADDY

ACCOUNTV NAME:TEC SECURE
BAnk Name Wells Fargo
ACCOUNT: [protected]
Routing: [protected]

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.7125018, -80.2543614, 3a, 75y, 4.94h, 90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sVmZaAU2nqGzln5dpjfB6nw!2e0!6m1!1e1

Itec Alert is a Florida FICTITIOUS NAME filed on May 23, 2014. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G14000050777. The company's principal address is 13315 24th Court North Loxahatchee, FL 33470.

The company has 1 principal on record. The principal is Tec Secure, Inc. from Loxahatchee FL.

Read full review of Itec Alert and 11 comments
View 0 more photos
Update by Clevelander customer
Jul 28, 2015 6:59 pm EDT

You must work for them.

Update by Clevelander customer
Jul 07, 2015 5:52 pm EDT

Sadly they are using another name and still contacting residents in Georgia and the Carolinas. This problem is as serious as anything in the Middle East because we have no idea how far these criminals will go to steal and harm innocent lives.

11 comments
CherylGamboa
Oct 11, 2016 11:30 am EDT

If they called you tec secure inc and tell you that this is a free tech service thats a lie, why? because after diagnosing a lie diagnosis to your computer like they gonna run a tree, tasklist and netstat, which is normal to a microsoft operating system. The company name was DATA MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING LTD. located at 2/F Crown 7, Juan Luna Ave. Mabolo Street, Cebu City. They are scamming people, a lot of american citizen.

Itec Employee
May 20, 2016 4:25 am EDT

If they called you, they will tell you that they have received reports that your computer has been sending error messages to a public domain and that they are responding to the error reports, they are a Microsoft Certified Engineers. They will ask you to download and run teamviewer or some other similar software, they will run COMMAND PROMPT and run the TREE command (which basically shows you the list of all folders and sub folders in your C drive) while its trying to complete the whole list, they will type either: SSL IS CORRUPTED, KOOBFACE VIRUS FOUND or anything that would make them make a sale. they will then show you what SSL does, they will google SSL and open the result in https://www.digicert.com/ssl.htm, they will then run the TASKLIST command then show you SVCHOST.EXE and tell you what it does, then they will google it again and select the result www.liutilities.com/windows-process/svchost-exe/, they will then tell you that it acts as a backdoor blah blah blah... lastly they will run NETSTAT command to show you the FOREIGN IP ADDRESS, they will tell you that there is something in your computer thats sending information to a hacker, or someone is accessing your computer (note; since they are running team viewer, do they not have access to your computer?) If you will claim that you already have an anti virus thats where they will start to get aggressive, they will tell you that if your anti-virus is working then why is this happening to you... blah blah blah... and also.. they will also use EVENTVWR (EVENT VIEWER) and show some errors to make their claim solid that your computer was indeed sending reports to them, thats why they are calling you... A FAIR WARNING... drop the call and stay away from these guys, they will make you pay to fix something that not there... the pop-ups on your screen which gets pretty annoying can be removed... it does render your computer unusable while its there or just keeps playing audio or video non stop, just update your Anti-Virus and use malware bytes for protection or some other INTERNET SECURITY SOFTWARE to avoid these things... They prey on the elderly computer users and take your money, if you do want to play along with these guys, you can just give them your check information, or tell them that you can pay them on the next day via credit card or check, they will try to call you but do not answer their call when they try to call you an collect on the payments, that what some of their customers do... and YES they do have a toll free number which is [protected] which is the toll free number they will give you if you called the number displayed on the pop-ups on your screen, if they called you, they will use a different toll fre number which I forgot...

Itec Employee
May 19, 2016 2:54 am EDT

The Company is owned by Anuj Mehta and Kaz Lalani. and Yes they are a scam. be very extra careful when they start calling you or when you start seeing pop-ups on you computer. I was about to work for them till we started training and realized that they scam people for a living. they also use the website winsupport247.net and may use http://www.superbiz.com/ to show you that they a re legit(but they are not) and scamadviser.com which in itself is a scam...

M
M
madisonman65
May 03, 2016 12:15 pm EDT

I received a call last night from ITec Alert. I knew in advance this was a scam, so I asked this person for information about their company so I could report them to the authorities. This is what she gave me.
ITEC ALERT
7950 NW 53rd Street, Ste 337
Miami, FL 33166
[protected]
Person I spoke with Mary George (or so she claims)

I attempted to go to their website, www.itecalert.com and my antivirus program had blocked me and stated that this site is flagged as dangerous and contains malware. All of those people who claim that this is a legit company are people who work for them to steal your money and identity. DO NOT TRUST ITEC ALERT. IT IS A BONIFIDE SCAM!

James Aoki Tujamo
Nov 06, 2015 11:10 am EST

IF YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR TRASACTION, COME ON YOU COULD JUST CALL THEIR HOT LINE NUMBER. Go search : www.itecalert.com and they're a legit company their comany is active on : sunbiz.org and thats a government website. and their status is active. stop spreading this useless thnings jesus! im colly from Miami

A
A
Allen Cooper
Jul 25, 2015 3:58 am EDT

I don't see any problem with this ItecAlert Company because they provide free service and in fact they are legit. I am 63 year lod guy from Florida and their location is near to my place. I mean I am very confident that the service works for my computer. In fact, they are helping me out get all the problem fixed and supposedly hacked information saved on my personal files. This company helps me a lot. So Stop spreading this, you seem to be a a virus instead.

N
N
nellrut
Jun 22, 2015 8:37 pm EDT

I received the same call. They said they had received info from my computer, and it would crash soon. They wanted to take over my comuter to clean it. I did not fall for it and did not agree to the offer. They were very persistent. I could not figure out why they were so concerned about the condition of my computer. That's what made me suspicious Thanks for your info.
I'm glad I did not fall for it.

K

itec alert is the no.1scam in the phillipines please beware for that

jus me
Jupiter, US
Apr 15, 2015 8:43 pm EDT

sounds like what happened to my elderly mother. She let iTec download the software to her computer remotely. Then a month later she was hacked by a ransom ware firm either by the name or wavene or divine group. She paid them, too. They "fixed" (released) her computer remotely and then she called the credit card company to report the scam. So credit card company says they won't honor the transaction, so now I wonder are they going to hack her again because they didn't actually get their money? Can just uninstalling the iTec software resolve that problem. What steps does she need to take to protect herself? btw Snopes.com says if everyone quits paying the ransom ware and just replace computer the scam will cease to work and they will stop. On the other hand, if you have no backup and can't give up your computer, at least Cryptolocker actually does release the key to free up your computer once they get paid.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Itec Alert contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Itec Alert?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Itec Alert Customer Service. Initial Itec Alert complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Itec Alert above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Itec Alert. Discuss the issues you have had with Itec Alert and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.