Having problems with Nextdoor?

Nextdoor Customer Service Contacts

101 Spear St., 2nd Floor
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nextdoor Customer Service. Initial Nextdoor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nextdoor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nextdoor. Discuss the issues you have had with Nextdoor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

NextdoorInfringement on my free speech

On Wed. January 13, 2020 I was locked out of my Nextdoor account. Another member said they were going to report me. A short time later I had no access to my account. If this was an error please fix it ASAP. If it was not, I would like a detailed explanation as to why Nextdoor, thinks they were justified in violating my rights. It would be my suggestion to investigate this ASAP. I expect a timely response, otherwise I will be seeking legal action.
Vanessa Hoffer

Infringement on my free speech

NextdoorNextdoors ILLEGAL actions and 0 notifications

Nextdoor has BANNED me and my freedom of speech over 6 times. This latest ban is just like the rest, 0 warning or notifications NOR an explanation clearly stating my "Offenses".

I cant wait to drain "Big Tech" and everyone associated with. I cant wait for the backlash on your cowardice practices an unethical company operating in AMERICA. Restore my account or face the persecution that comes with it!!!

My posts? Factual articles on CORONA, US politics and the DOUBLE STANDARDS of the left and right.

Cowards, you couldn't even be man enough to take it to the streets. Some soy boy or Karen operating in the shadows...

You are NOT a PUBLISHER and literally let EVERYONE break community guidelines including the number #1 offense, No profile pic.

So keep picking amd choosing NextDoor, you ate NEXT!!!

NextdoorFree Speech Violated

This is my second time having my account disabled.
      Nextdoor's moderators have told me that "this is not the place for opinions, go to another social platform for that". They have also told me that I don't understand what free speech means under the First Amendment and it basically isn't allowed there.
      How is this possible when 99% of what people comment and post on there is OPINION?
      They have disabled me for disputing people for not wanting to take a covid vaccine and have silenced me from sharing any information about the vaccine. Who made them Judge and Jury over such matters? How do they decide and deem what is fact and what is not? ANYTHING posted in opposition to covid, wearing masks, social distancing is censored. Why is this protected when the only thing protected is my right to free speech? I want to know why they get to shut people down for speaking THEIR OPINION and BELIEF on this topic when plenty of people in there are allowed to shame, disgrace, and bully those who don't want to wear masks, and believe in covid? Why is this allowed? I broke NO laws. I didn't tell anyone to break any laws. There is NO LAW, Federal or state that says I cannot voice my opinions about covid 19.

They do not get to deem what is fact and what is not. A moderator cited a website in response to me and discredited what I shared, even though what she shared was 100% biased information. The moderators will take out a personal vendetta on the person and get their account disabled because THEY are offended.

This site should be SHUT DOWN for what they are doing to silence people. People have A RIGHT to speak against covid 19.

They are breaking the laws of free speech and I'm seeing them do this to many people.

NextdoorBusiness advertising

I signed up with Next door business Dec. 2, 2020. I now want to cancel my monthly ad $30.00 and I am not able to do this on their website. There isn't a way to contact them by phone or I can not find their email address.

Your help would be appreciated !

Melinda Smith

Tiles Across Texas
        289 Terrace Dr.
        Killeen, Tx 7642
        [protected]

NextdoorNextdoor

I've been suspended from Nextdoor several times with NO explanation... I've never used profanity or threats, just Conservative opinions... I see vile hateful derogatory posts daily from Leftists against President Trump & Conservatives with zero consequence...
          This platform is extremely biased, which I guess nowadays is par for the course...Terrible

Dec 08, 2020

Nextdoor — Advertising

In late November I took a sponsored listing for my dog walking/sitting company. It was only last week that I...

Dec 04, 2020

Nextdoor — Shadow banning

This is what I wrote to Nextdoor 3 times... Understand they banned me then I had to find a work around to...

NextdoorOutrageous fees to offer my service $8,740 annually!!!

NEXTDOOR Complaint ...

Talk about excessive greediness. "Nextdoor" masks as an innocuous service. But now show their true colors by reaching far beyond community posts.

"NOW" they are charging for any post for people just looking for work. The fees in my local area are $8, 940 annually. That's cruel.

AND, to top that off they have blocked me from looking at other posts & local news until I pay them their "fees". SMH

I have screen shots to validate these facts.

NextdoorTargets me constantly

When I post good comments, people call me names, insult & attack me. Also, people would post mean names about Pres Trump on a police post, I would say no to post those comments & then I get called names. Nextdoor blocks me for defending myself. I am sick of it. I help the community, the police, the mayor, etc. I post about what people should be aware of in their neighborhoods & how to help. I get harassed, called names. People are writing me about nextdoor. I want Nextdoor sued

NextdoorWebsite

The site censors any viewpoint different than what the local ‘founder' wants. This is not a question of threats, or profanity or even hate speech. People in my group got kicked off for saying our homeless population is growing and contributing to crime!

Our area is controlled by crazy socialists, but some areas are controlled by crazy right wingers. Either way, this is a terrible site.

Avoid it.

NextdoorAccount disabled

I was kicked off Nextdoor because I reported a politically motivated post against President Trump. All I did was say that this post offended me by trashing the President. This is a denial of rights of free speech to let one post against the President and not allow someone else post a different view,

Oct 28, 2020

Nextdoor — Horrible bias for the left, no tolerance or discussions allowed from the right

This is one of THE most bias platforms I've used to date. My account was suspended (again) for...

NextdoorMy account was disabled without explanation

Today, I learned my account was disabled for unexplained reasons. I can only guess that I was one of 60 people in a thread, and that one person took exception to comments lodged at her to explain her racist comments/accusations. This person possibly complained about any/all of us, to include reporting inaccurately that my "address was not real".. which it is and which I intend to prove. The moderators did not reach out to me for verification but rather took the word of an agitator in the group. I specifically would like to flag the NextDoor platform in West Linn, Oregon and its moderators, who are increasingly allowing use of the platform for partisan political messaging. And unilaterally shutting down accounts without cause and clarification.

NextdoorWhy was I told to agree to behave on this site?

I woke up to find my account locked out and I want to know why? This is not very professional of Nextdoor. There was a lot of political comments about Trump people gathering at Safeway in our neighborhood. I know I said somethings but nothing I felt was wrong. There was comments I didn't like but I didn't report then. I want to know why this happened

Diana Vasquez
                      Alamden Valley

• Wi
                          William Oliver Nov 28, 2020

I have screen shots to validate these facts.

Nextdoor.comLock out policy

I deleted my Pro 2A Plus One group on Nextdoor.com because people were trolling and posting things call me racist, bigot, promoter of violence, crazy, toxic, etc. I reopened group after 18 requests from my neighbors. They promptly locked me out of my account because I posted a I had closed and reopened the account due to trolling. Apparently, you can't refer to those that surf the site to antagonize gun owners as trolls. I received no warning to tell my participants that I was being put in Nextdoor jail. I have people waiting for responses. Now I can't answer for four days. THEN they send me a offer to advertise on their site this morning! This site practices discrimination. Conservative beware.

NextdoorDiscrimination

The customer support person (Amanda) for my community (Eagle Cliffe; Meridian Campus: Lacey, WA) today told me via email that my posts are not allowed and that I am over posting. We have a large group of firearm enthusiast here. I am an expert firearms trainer. I am simply sharing my expertise with my neighbors who hunt and shoot. I started a group as Amanda suggested. I am now being told that I can't even mention the group in the general posting area. I also note that one BLM advocate is being allowed to post multiple time daily; but I'm being limited and being told that I may be disconnected. Please note that I have filed a complaint with the BBB and have forwarded Amanda's notes to my attorney. I'm a business owner here. I have planned to advertise on Nextdoor, but will forego that at this time.

NextdoorNextdoor austin is bias against conservatives

I have been sent multiple notes to watch my post and was block for two weeks for arguing. The problem is they do not treat Liberals the same. I have received multiple horrible and vial comments and threats, which I reported. Yet Nextdoor continues to allow those individuals to post freely. This website is nothing more than a cesspool of people trolling and attacking opposing views. Something needs to be done.

• Gr
                                Grace SC Sep 30, 2020

Nextdoor supports Black Lives Matter, so there's no doubt that they're bias against Conservatives. My account is also temporarily shut down.

NextdoorDiscrimination in posting

I am in Sun City, AZ. The Next Door team here is prejudiced against non-Republicans in our area. We have been having disputes between Democrats and Republicans. I was the administrator for the "Sun City Democrats" group and have been suspended by the moderators 5 times because of comments I made regarding an article that cited who makes up the majority of Trump voters. Others in our group have been suspended because of complaints from Republicans in another group. It is clear that the "moderators" for the Sun City Arizona groups are pro-Trump and are therefore discriminating against Democrat members on.

• Ju
                                  Jules Ohrin-Greipp Nov 21, 2020

Roger, I 100% agree with you. I just got suspended for 2 week for "violating" their rules on local and national political posts. This was after I was reported 2x for questions about my address. I am in El Mirage. The platform has been taken over by right wing extremists. The leads are toxic too.

Nextdoor.comBoycott nextdoor.com

Nextdoor.com is a racist, wannabe fascist website. Nextdoor.com neighborhood 'leads - like sociopaths Kevin Williams and Steve Jones in Richardson, Texas - insult, harass, censor and stalk neighbors on a daily basis. Nextdoor.com violates its own guidelines and rules regularly. Nextdoor.com should have a class-action lawsuit filed against it and it's criminal owners. Nextdoor.com advertisers should be immediately BOYCOTTED and you should let them know. Nextdoor.com is evil. Nextdoor.com is un-American. Nextdoor.com owner scums and Steve Jones and Kevin Williams should be arrested. Nextdoor.com is evil. Oh sorry... we already pointed that out.

Nextdoor.comKevin Williams

Kevin Williams is a racist, bigoted employee of website Nextdoor.com. Nextdoor.com is a racist, bigoted website that censors users and violates its own guidelines. Kevin Williams abuses, harasses and illegally stalks Nextdoor.com users. If you work with, are neighbors with or come in contact with Kevin Williams, beware of this sociopathic criminal!

• Updated by nextdoordotcomisracist · Jul 24, 2020

Is kevin williams, a nextdoor.com employee, a sociopathic online harasser, stalker, abuser and threat to neighbors? we certainly think so. if you think posters shouldn't be threatened and stalked by potentially violent nextdoor.com employees, please let nextdoor.com's convicted criminal owners know. thank you for stopping kevin williams and his online enabler, nextdoor.com, before he does something violent to his neighbors!

• Updated by nextdoordotcomisracist · Jul 24, 2020

Is STEVE JONES, a dangerously unbalanced Nextdoor.com employee, a petty online dictator and a sociopathic wannabe cop? In our opinion, yes. Why do Nextdoor.com's convicted criminal San Francisco owners enable and encourage this mentally unbalanced online stalker's harassing, abusive and threatening behavior? Please let Nextdoor.com know how you feel about their illegal, actionable behavior. Thank for helping to stop this now sadly evil company!

• Updated by nextdoordotcomisracist · Jul 24, 2020

Nextdoor.com's blog, Nextdoor Blog, written by rank amateur Helen Lee, censors legitimate responses and highlights fabricated pisitive. responses. Ms. Lee must clearly know that most of the so-called unsolicited happy, gushing posts in response to her factually incorrect, purposely misleading and criminally negligent 'articles' to further Nextdoor.com's fascist, un-American agenda are false and no better than a grifter's scribblings. How any so-called 'journalist' can perpetrate such a blatant fraud on an unsuspecting public is beyond disgusting. It's dangerous. And, like Nextdoor.com now, it's evil.

• Updated by nextdoordotcomisracist · Jul 23, 2020

Do not hire this company or this unprofessional coward for your work: francisco ortiz and k&o remodeling, located in richardson, texas, are rude, unprofessional and insulting to prospective customers. in addition to carpetbombing nextdoor.com posts with irrelevant, unwanted and time-wasting ads and pics, when we called and spoke to this aggressively insulting, profanity-loaded idiot, he told us to 'go 'f' yourselves!' is this someone you want around your home, your family, your children or your pets? good luck if you hire these clowns!