Menu
Interpals
reviews & complaints

Interpals
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

15 complaints
0 resolved 15 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Interpals. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
1:49 am EDT

Interpals - Social media

They scrammers. Hackers bad people trying steal identity am always disbaled my account suspended all the damn time. Am not mad at you guys it was the interpals fault very bad site cannot put your picture private when you sign up your account get disabled for no [censored]ing reason am guys was upset at interpal they shut down all my accoybts6 then bad people lied about you so I get suspended ban forever reccomed anybody don't used this site. Of interpal. face book and instragram is much better safer site

M
5:49 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am not aware of what is the illegal activities that was picked up by your automated detectors. I already raised this complain ,but nothing happened. I wonder if you can stipulated in particular the violations that I have committed. I was just surprised that I immediately could not log in to my account for unknown reasons to my knowledge. I believe it...

View 0 more photos
C
10:45 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Funny! you are deactivating a descent person account, but ignoring all the scammers in there. I believe you better check how you manage your site. Thank you anyways for showing how poor is your judgment in screening between real chatters and those who just scam and fool other people.

S
10:35 am EST

Interpals - Reporting a rude member

Notjealous44 this member sent me a message yesterday he said Merry Christmas! This morning l replied back and said Merry Christmas to you too! Then he sent few messages while l was responded to other members, on his last message he said why don't you reply to me n*****, [censored]. This is unacceptable, this man cannot be on this site l told him that l was going to report him. He lives in Sweden, apparently work as an Economist according to him he speaks Arabic, Sweden and English.

Desired outcome: I want him to be banned from the site.

1 comment
D
Apr 12, 2022 5:52 pm EDT

You can meet some really cool people there. But in the last years, the site policies has change. A moderator or a group of moderators is working to ruin the site's reputation with unfair suspension of accounts. My account got suspended for the second time, without any warning. Last time I recovered it after a few weeks of petitions. Other time, there is need for days to delete some "sendmemoney givemeskype plz " scammer profile.

K
9:56 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Interpals - Constant deactivation of Accounts , Moderators are Predators who take out their personal issues on users.

5th November 2021

My account was deactivated for absolutely no reason. When I tried to recreate another account it was deactivated immediately again. This happens anything you try to create an account on interpals.

The moderatos are predators, they befriend users and then when they have personal problems with you, they deactivate your account and tell their friends on there not to reactivate you if you complain about it.

This is happened a number of times already and I want this incident to be throughly addressed.

Look at their ratings on google or check other complaints by users and you will see I am not the only one who has fell victim to their moderators.

I refuse to accept this .

View 0 more photos
A
10:25 pm EDT

Interpals - interpals

Ok, here it goes: who cares who people are on interpals and why I should take them seriously.
Who are they and what do they want.
It's illogical.
Why should i even talk to profiles from an interpals site.
It's like a devil in disguise.
Can you trust anybody..
Could be saying one thing and doing another.
Passing time..bored people,
I also get trapped into conversations I'm not interested in.. what a big, foolish game this is..
I d rather waste my time on better things..
No privacy.. profiles just want to further contact you and for what reason?!
And the disadvantaged get the worst out of it.
The blocking feature is simply horrendous, why if you fancied someone on there and they just blocked you. That's not the way to treat people. You could kindly let them know, you are not interested but not block them.. it's no good..not at all!

1 comment
L
Apr 10, 2021 6:14 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Been a long-standing member of InterPals and had to disagree over 'blocking.' This is a great wheeze especially if your Ex is using InterPals to follow you with false profile IDs. So, I have to disagree. Participating in the InterPals community has helped me move on from my Ex. Become possible by rediscovering life, meeting some fantastic people and learning how to laugh again.

A
1:31 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I found InterPals website and thought that it was a great way to find language exchange partners and maybe friends from around the world. But instead of that I received tons of messages with dating offers!! I replied that I was only interested in language practice but they kept sending me nasty messages! In my opinion InterPals is just another terrible...

R
6:40 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've been on InterPals twice, both times I've been damn near conned out of money. Quite a few of them refer to that site as a dating site, so I get asked about that a lot. It gets old as hell. If anybody does decide to join that site, mention in your profile that it ain't a dating site and you're just there for friends, no more no less. Another word of...

M
7:11 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I contacted InterPals customer service many times but they never replied and I have no idea how to reach these guys! I can't log into my account and I tried everything already. Their "forgot the password" option does not work! I need to log in! I am a InterPals member for a long time now and found many friend there, I'm practicing two languages and helping...

U
4:40 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm studying Korean language and decided to find some Korean friends to improve my language skills. I joined www.interpals.net and started to invite people. I had a really nice time and my Korean now is much better, but recently I deleted my account because of one guy. At first I thought he was a nice person but then he started sending me horrible perverted...

G
2:58 pm EDT

Interpals - I was getting only rude and unpleasant emails

I have registered on the website www.interpals.net. I was shocked, when I started to get emails and messages from other users. They were using swear words and unseemly words. It was so unpleasant to get and read these messages. I was sick of these dirty and rude men, so after 2 weeks I deleted my account from this website. I really hate this website and decided to share my experience. So, please be careful.

B
9:56 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

OMG. I have registered on the website www.interpals.net couple of months ago. I wanted to find new friends and start to improve my English. I was shocked what users wrote each other. I received such dirty and inappropriate messages that I complained the moderators. But these guys weren’t interested in the complaints and ignored all of them. I simply deleted my account and wanted to share this news.

B
2:31 pm EDT

Interpals - Interpals.net

Interpals.net is full of liars and perverts who try to take advantage of women online. These guys are sending nasty and rude messages, treating female users of the site like a product on the shelf. It's disgusting and unacceptable behaviour. I thought it was a site where one can learn and improve his skills in foreign languages, but now I see its real aim is nothing near to that. There aren't any normal people on Interpals, or are they? Why posting an ordinary, non-provocative picture of oneself triggers an avalanche of lewd sexual comments? These people are deeply sick. And there are folks who try to get money and nude pictures too. It's a pure cesspit and nothing more.

V
11:33 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I and my fried recently joined the website www.interpals.net. At the beginning, it was good, but later we started to get different, unpleasant and dirty emails and messages from male users from this website. We tried to block them, but nothing worked. We tried to complain about it to the moderators, but they didn’t care about it. I wonder if there are other...

R
5:02 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I registered on the website www.interpals.net in order to find new friends in other countries. At the beginning it was good, but later I started to receive angry and unpleasant emails from men. They offered me a lot of things and some of the emails contained swear words and straight-talk expressions. I hoped that moderators would help me to stop these...

Interpals contacts

Phone number

+1 616 232 8584

Most discussed Interpals complaints

Reporting a rude member
(opinions to this review)