Having problems with Interpals?

Interpals reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 14, 2014. The latest review interpals was posted on Apr 22, 2019. Interpals has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 10 reviews. Interpals has resolved 0 complaints.

Interpals Customer Service Contacts

819 N Washington St
Tacoma, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Interpals Customer Service. Initial Interpals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Interpals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Interpals. Discuss the issues you have had with Interpals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Interpals Complaints & Reviews

InterPalsinterpals

Ok, here it goes: who cares who people are on interpals and why I should take them seriously.
Who are they and what do they want.
It's illogical.
Why should i even talk to profiles from an interpals site.
It's like a devil in disguise.
Can you trust anybody..
Could be saying one thing and doing another.
Passing time..bored people,
I also get trapped into conversations I'm not interested in.. what a big, foolish game this is..
I d rather waste my time on better things..
No privacy.. profiles just want to further contact you and for what reason?!!!
And the disadvantaged get the worst out of it.
The blocking feature is simply horrendous, why if you fancied someone on there and they just blocked you. That's not the way to treat people. You could kindly let them know, you are not interested but not block them.. it's no good..not at all!!!

• Lo
      look4swissmiss Apr 10, 2021

Been a long-standing member of InterPals and had to disagree over 'blocking.' This is a great wheeze especially if your Ex is using InterPals to follow you with false profile IDs. So, I have to disagree. Participating in the InterPals community has helped me move on from my Ex. Become possible by rediscovering life, meeting some fantastic people and learning how to laugh again.

InterPals — Dating site

I found InterPals website and thought that it was a great way to find language exchange partners and maybe...

InterPals — Wannabe dating site

I've been on InterPals twice, both times I've been damn near conned out of money. Quite a few of them refer...

InterPals — Can't log in

I contacted InterPals customer service many times but they never replied and I have no idea how to reach...

interpals.net — Very bad experience with Interpals

I'm studying Korean language and decided to find some Korean friends to improve my language skills. I joined...

www.interpals.netI was getting only rude and unpleasant emails

I have registered on the website www.interpals.net. I was shocked, when I started to get emails and messages from other users. They were using swear words and unseemly words. It was so unpleasant to get and read these messages. I was sick of these dirty and rude men, so after 2 weeks I deleted my account from this website. I really hate this website and decided to share my experience. So, please be careful.

www.interpals.net — I got only dirty and inappropriate emails

OMG. I have registered on the website www.interpals.net couple of months ago. I wanted to find new friend...

interpals.netInterpals.net

Interpals.net is full of liars and perverts who try to take advantage of women online. These guys are sending nasty and rude messages, treating female users of the site like a product on the shelf. It's disgusting and unacceptable behaviour. I thought it was a site where one can learn and improve his skills in foreign languages, but now I see its real aim is nothing near to that. There aren't any normal people on Interpals, or are they? Why posting an ordinary, non-provocative picture of oneself triggers an avalanche of lewd sexual comments? These people are deeply sick. And there are folks who try to get money and nude pictures too. It's a pure cesspit and nothing more.

interpals.net — Rude and dirty emails and messages

I and my fried recently joined the website www.interpals.net. At the beginning, it was good, but later we...

interpals.net — Unpleasant and rude people on the website

I registered on the website www.interpals.net in order to find new friends in other countries. At the...