Having problems with AlumniClass.com?

AlumniClass.com Customer Service Contacts

10019 E Knox Ave.
Spokane Valley, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AlumniClass.com Customer Service. Initial AlumniClass.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AlumniClass.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AlumniClass.com. Discuss the issues you have had with AlumniClass.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AlumniClass.comThey are charging $20 a year for my sister to connect to classmates. This service does not do that.

One year ago, my sister, Kay Hiatt, signed up with this organization, thinking it was run by her high school. She has been charged $40 for two years of service.. They have her debit card. The charge on her card was to ALUMNI SITE MEMBER [protected] WA.

She is Bipolar and I am responsible for her money. She was misled to believe it was tied to her high school classmates. She has never used the service because it doesn't do what was represented to her.

AlumniClass.comCredit card charge

I have NEVER subscribed to Alumniclass.com. I participated in a trial for Classmates.com a few years ago, but I have not renewed that one either. You were not authorized to use my credit card at any time for any reason. I have now been charged $30, and I want a credit for that amount immediately. I have read many, many of the complaints against you, and it certainly is a habit for you to charge people without authorization.

Take that charge off of my credit card and do not do it again.

Ilene Connerly

Oct 09, 2020

AlumniClass.com — Unethical behavior regarding credit card charges

In 2019 I created an account with AlumniClass.com because it was required in order to attend my 50th high...

AlumniClass.comHigh school alumni site access fee

After submitting a credit card payment and getting access, I realized that this site is of no use and is a come-on. I immediately submitted a message asking for cancellation or refund the of the payment of $75 for "lifetime membership". Sylvia sent an email response that the payment is non-refundable and referenced Terms of Use. This position is unacceptable and does not value customer satisfaction, which indicates this site is more fraudulent than an honest business. It has no affiliation with a school and adds no value versus available alumni pages on facebook and linkedin. Recommend the attorney general look into the company's business practices.

Jun 06, 2020

AlumniClass.com — Online alumni site

I have paid twice for membership and unable to log in. No one to help or assist. Changed my password, still...

AlumniClass.comI did not authorize this payment

my Name is Marc Ransom
        I live at 15980 Grand Ave., Lake Elsinore, Ca.
        [protected].
        [protected]@gmail.com

I have not authorized any payment to "ALUMNI SITE MEMBER [protected] WA"
        I was charged $20.00 on 11/26/2019. In a POS type transaction. Please return the amount to me immediately.

i am not aware of what this is about. I am not involved with any AlumniClass website

Jul 01, 2019

AlumniClass.com — unauthorized debit charge

On 6/29/2019, our bank account was charged $20. Neither my husband or I have authorized this charge to our...

AlumniClass.comunauthorized charge

My Visa card was charged $20. I did not authorize this or want it to continue. Please remove this charge ASAP. If not I will change my card number and have this charge removed. The charge appeared on May 3rd pending and finalized on May 6, 2019. i did not go to college and I do not belong to any civic organizations. This never happened before. I am 73 and lived on a fixed income. Cannot afford this.

AlumniClass.com — unauthorized credit card charges

My Discover credit card was charged $20.00, on Sept. 15, 2018, for "alumni site member. I did not sign up for...

Canton

AlumniClass.com — online website

There is no way to unsubscribe or contact this company. I did not give them my bank account info but I worry...

AlumniClass.com — phony charge for $30.00

I've been requesting this refund for two weeks and I still haven't received it these people are crooks WHAT...

AlumniClass.com — charge for something did not request

Requesting a refund for a 2018 listing for the Evergreen class of 1959 in Seattle. The charge was for $30.00...

AlumniClass.com — high jacking their website to another host on facebook

I thought I was registering with Arts High School alumni class of 82 advertised on Facebook, instead it wa...

AlumniClass.com — pending charge

I found a charge to my debit card for $30.00 that I did not authorize!!! I cancelled that charge and now have...

AlumniClass.comwrong state on order

Ordered polo shirt and cap for a friend of mine. Order reference #KVGXKQ. i When placing the order I put the wrong state.
            The destination state is Maryland. Please change the state from Forida to Maryland and advise. I have called the [protected] several times and alwaus got a voice mail message. I know this site is for compliants, but did not have an alternaative. Thanks.

Ronald Covington
            [protected]@aol.com

AlumniClass.comservice

My bank account statement for September 2017 shows an auto-pay deduction for Alumni class.com on 21 Sept17. I never authorized or gave permission for this payment. As a matter of fact, this was suppose to be a free site. I would like my money back. The site lists a number: [protected] and a contact of Sylvia. Just a recorded message but never a call back.

AlumniClass.com — double charges to my checking account in same day

Two $20.00 charges for one account in same day, Sept 23, 2017 Refund my $20.00 to my checking account. Your...

Clayton

AlumniClass.com — fraud & unauthorized charge

I contacted this web-site in Spring 2016, looking for information on my 50th High School reunion. They...

AlumniClass.com — unauthorized credit card charges

November 28, 2016 Unauthorized charge to my credit card when I specifically informed this company over the...

AlumniClass.com — they keep charging me money, 1/15/16,$20 and I only meant to pay once, last year.

I tried joining them last year to get info on an upcoming reunion at a HS where I was going to a reunion...