Having problems with Redbubble?

Redbubble reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2009. The latest review Did not receive confirmation email or tracking number was posted on Apr 2, 2021. The latest complaint Did not receive my order even though it shows as delivered. was resolved on Feb 26, 2021. Redbubble has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 185 reviews. Redbubble has resolved 12 complaints.

Redbubble Customer Service Contacts

111 Sutter St., 17th Floor
San Francisco, California
Australia Office
Level 3, 271 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia

Redbubble Complaints & Reviews

RedbubbleDid not receive confirmation email or tracking number

I did not get a confirmation email for my purchase and was charged the full amount on my card. I would like to speak to someone over the phone but I cannot find a phone number to contact customer service anywhere. When trying to submit a request it does not go through. It continues to say to choose another reason. I want to make sure my order will be delivered and I would like a tracking number and order confirmation. It would also be nice to speak to a representative instead of emailing a request.

Did not receive confirmation email or tracking number

RedbubbleT Shirt

I ordered a Passover T shirt with a picture of a cat at the front and the back as offered; it has the picture only on the back. Please send a replacement size L yellow Thank you Sara Cohen 10 Cross Keys Rd Baltimore MD [protected] Today I ordered a similar T shirt size XL in blue with the cat picture on BOTH sides; when you mail that you could send the replacement yellow one I am a long time customer this is my 1st complaint

RedbubbleDid not receive my order even though it shows as delivered.

Hello, I placed an order for two pins. The order number is [protected]. It shows as delivered on Feb 24, 2021 at 22: 21. A separate order I did receive the same day (thank you). Anyway, this is quite late in the day so maybe the delivery person delivered it to the wrong address. I'd like the two pins in question but if not, I'd like a refund.

Thank you.

RESOLVED

Ok, the order came in today...three days after it said it was delivered. So yeah, confusing but at least I got my items.,

RedbubbleBoston terrier puzzle 252 piece

I received this puzzle from my daughter for Christmas. Have been trying to get it together on and off since then. Don't know for sure what the problem is, I think not all the right pieces. Border can only go together one way. The 2 top corners are off. Bottom haft of puzzle looks pretty good, top part not going right. We've done a lot of puzzles, up to only 1500 pieces. This one only 252, and rated 8 +. I'd like to send you a picture of it, but can't email it. I could send you one from my phone if you have a number I could send it to. Thanks.

Doug

• Updated by Doug1944 · Jan 19, 2021

I like the puzzle. Pieces should be a little thicker so they are easier to pick up.

RedbubbleDelivery

I ordered a phone case over a month ago and it never arrived. My tracking status says the package has been awaiting delivery since October 25th in Washington DC. I have been to numerous post offices in the city trying to track down this package with probably more than 15 hours wasted in person and on the phone with no success. I would like either a refund or for the product that I ordered to be shipped to me again. I am a frequent customer of Redbubble but this experience has been very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

RedbubbleBianchi face mask

My order number [protected] was placed and paid for on july 27th. Delivery was estimated for august 7th-11th.
            It is now august 13th and no sign of the item. According to the tracking system, it has not even been made yet, let alone been dispatched.
            I have tried emailing and messaging with no response.
            Either send the item or issue a refund!!
            This is the first time I have ordered from redbubble and it will be the last.

RedbubbleInaccessible

I have received an article from Redbubble as a gift for my 70th birthday. It was the wrong size and I wish to return it for a larger size. My email is not the email of the gift giver who ordered the shirt. I would prefer to make the return without his knowing that the size was not right. But there is no way of contacting Redbubble and talk to a human. The site makes clear that Redbubble accepts return requests, and I appreciate that. But when you attempt to contact them and try to submit your request they are inaccessible. It would be nice to speak to a person for situations like mine that do not fit in the "auto-response" category. Or at the very least to have an email response Thank you.

Tim McCarthy
              [protected]
              [protected]@gmail.com

RedbubbleInability to process return

I ordered a mug from redbubble and it arrived in poor packaging and was broken. Redbubble offers a way to submit a return request on their website. I have tried to submit a return request through the website but the verification service (captcha) that they use prevents customers from submitting returns. What happens is the customer fills out the verification and then is returned to the submission page. It is an unending loop. Since this verification service is used for all emails to the company, there is no way to notify the company of a problem since even an email is not able to be sent.

RedbubblePoster ordered order # [protected]

Missing order - no way to track it. I need it replaced and shipped reliably.

Redbubble.com tracking says post office has my package since 7/08/20. I went there and they don't. Shipping method was UPS Mail Solutions and USPS. There is no way to contact Redbubble.com Order [protected] placed 6/26/20.

I want the poster I ordered.

[protected]@verizon.net

RedbubbleMasks

Order Masks on June 22nd. Product was shipped from N.C. on June 26th. It made it to Carrollton, TX on July 2nd; I live in Houston area. The package is still in Carrollton, today is July 8th, so it's been there for 6 days and counting. I actually don't expect to get the package. There is no way of directly contacting them, no phone number, no chat, nothing... typical San Francisco, California company.

RedbubbleNon-delivery of goods

On May 16, 2020, I purchased two t-shirts for my granddaughters in two different cities in Canada - I was finally advised that they had been shipped on June 15 and subsequently advised two days ago that they had been delivered. They were never received

#[protected] was to go to Hawkesbury, ON Canada

#[protected] was to go to Kenora, ON Canada

There doesn't seem to be any way to get in touch with this company and I would really appreciate it if you could help me resolve this problem.

• Updated by Motek1 · Jul 12, 2020

One face mask was delivered to Hawkesbury, ON Canada last week - thank you! ! But the one to Kenora, ON Canada still has not been delivered - I am more than a little ticked off!

Hope you can. help with this one too!

Thanks so much

Stephanie Moore

• Updated by Motek1 · Jul 12, 2020

Face Mask still not delivered!

RedbubbleNo point of contact for shipping issues

I didn't receive my package, even though Redbubble's tracking said it was delivered. When I called UPS, the service that delivered it, they said it had been delivered, but that I need to contact the seller/website to have them find my package/resolve the issue. The package was paid for 5/27/2020, and it said it had been delivered on 6/3/2020. However, no package was received. I am not able to call a representative of Redbubble to resolve this.

Redbubbleseton hall school stickers

I just placed an order and questioned the final pricing, but never heard back. The order has now shipped.

It was order #[protected] and it included the purchase of 10 stickers which should have qualified me for a straight 50% discount off of each sticker. First blush does not reflect the full discount?

Please advise.

John Matyka
                          [protected]@aol.com

PS: Also in my previous order, one of the items was a round school crest for ONEONTA college (3 in total). They were not cut perfectly round and each side (left and right looking straight at the sticker front) is reflecting a squaring on each edge.

Redbubblethe saint/simon templar products

I spotted illegal goods (copyright infringment) on redbubble and contacted them. The reply was, if I didn't own the logo, I couldn't file a complaint. If they had bothered doing three minutes of research, they would have seen that the logo in question is nationally recognized. At least ebay took down the products right away. I would never use a company that allows thieves to sell their goods.

Redbubbleiphone case cover with fuller house art

I ordered and received correct product but needed to return for new size. Granddaughters phone changed. I reordered correct size and requested return on first order. Received corrected size but no label to return incorrect item and no contact person called me. Still trying to return online, which is the only way you can do it. Software states unable to connect to Captcha so unable to request. No working phone number in USA found to call for help.

Redbubblewhere are my stickers?

I ordered stickers on September 1st, they shipped out and were never delivered. They put in a replacement order for me and I never received that either. The estimated delivery date was September 24-27th for the replacement but I still got nothing and it is October 1st now. The order: # [protected] . I tried contacting but it is impossible to get in touch with someone. I messaged someone on Twitter and they were no help.

Sep 11, 2019

Redbubble — order not received

I ordered my posters in late August and I was told they would arrive by Sept. 2nd. They never showed up and...

Redbubblewhere are my stickers?

I have been waiting for my order which is order number #[protected]. I have received no updated information and it is impossible to contact someone. My order was supposed to be delivered between September 5-10 and it is still not here. I want information. This is terrible customer service. Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Emily Stumer

Redbubblenever received confirmation email

Never received confirmation email about my order I paid for via PayPal. An email I did receive turned out to be a spam email. I have left several voicemails and emails to PayPal and redbubble with no response since it requires you to have an order number to track order, in which I was never given. This has been ongoing since 9/3/19. Very alarming. I hope to have some feedback or resolution soon. It is unfortunate that should I not get any help with this I will have to reach out to bank and report this.

• Jk
                                        J. Kelemen Dec 16, 2019

Same problem here.

Redbubbleiphone case

Hello,

I ordered A phone case and it is not what i am looking for, the colours are all off from the previous case I ordered from you guys 2 years ago.

I am trying to submit an exchange but keep receiving the message in the photo attached and I am confident that the info is correct.

Please get back to me ASAP on what I should do next,

Thank you!