NetSpend Corporation

Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Netspend CorporationThey left me in the dark and then lie to me

I initially file a dispute with netspend on March 19, 2020. It was several unauthorized transactions done by Cricketwireless and I wanted dispute by netspend. Netspend customer service or netspend dispute department never verbally or through email asked me for written confirmation or additional information toward my dispute. They never said Mrs Duggan you have 10 days to send us written confirmation or additional information so we can temporarily credit $63 back into my account they purposely kept that information and just gave me a bunch false hope telling me over the phone to be patient and we will credit the money by 04/02/2020. Its not cool to miscommunication with a customer, it's not cool to say they that going to do something and nothing do it and leave me in the dark on alot of thing. If they would of verbally told me on the phone or through email that they needed a written confirmation don't you think I would of gave it to them...they never told me that...out of consideration they could sent me the document through email they have my email address...today is my first time even hearing from the dispute department...

Netspend CorporationUnauthorized transactions

They continue to practice the same deceitful ways over and over again. I filed a dispute on 3/5 and was told I would receive a credit or update as of 3/19. As of 3/19 they told me no I have to wait until 4/2. I called in and it automatically tells me the investigation has been completed but doesn't give me any further information. I received a $5 credit at 7:07 this morning. I couldn't even access my online account because my email was changed without my constant. I called the customer service for 3 days in a row and they kept trying to send me links to change password and updated it to different emails. Finally I spoke to someone who said I couldn't do it until the email was on my account for 24 hours. Sad the other representatives didn't know this information. My PIN number was also changed. I've been on hold trying to speak to someone regarding the status of my claim now for over an hour. It's really disappointing the way they lie and deceit their customers. I've already reached out to a lawyer because of this. The way things are handled versus what information is available and what's stated in their terms and conditions is completely different. They aren't in it to help any of the customers. I need this resolved now, I want my money back and I need all documentation regarding this dispute and no I don't think it's fair I need to wait another 7 to 10 business days as I need all this information to provide to the attorney I've reached out too.

Netspend Corporation Netspend Visa card — They won't activate the card

My son is in Oklahoma and wanted to put money on a card instead of having cash on him. He tried to activate the card but could not. We are in Texas so I called and the rep said my son is 17 years old that is why he couldn't activate the card. This is unheard of. Long story short after me submitting my DL, SSC and proof of residence that they required me to do they still wouldn't because it didn't match my sons name. Well he's a minor. I advised we are in a state of emergency and my child needs his money to get back home to Texas. They don't care about that. They all barely speak English. We work for our money and need it for a reason. It should be illegal for them to hold people's money. How can they verify me putting cash on a card by requesting my personal information? It was cash and our personal information is not attached to cash. I will be seeking legal actions because this is an emergency and my son needs the money. This world is going through enough right now for them to be able to take advantage of people.

Netspend Corporation Dispute — Didn't return my money from chargeback even though merchant didn't do his job

I filed a dispute and it was closed due to no error in 10 days. So I wrote to corporate that I paid a business to do a job and they didn't do it. They said they would do a chargeback. I sent them my info as well as other info he also scammed other clients out of money but they keep saying its not a billing error. I know that but why are they not asking this guy for evidence if he went to court because that is what I paid him for. He just took my money and didn't do the job. He a liar and scammer. So anyone can lie and say pay me and I will do a job but if not Netspend wont acknowledge this as fraud. This is a scam. He not selling products but still he is a business getting paid to do a service job and Netspend didn't fight. They will not reverse chargeback in this cases. I ask everyone to report Netspend to FTC.

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Mar 18, 2020

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We'd like to speak with you about your experience. Please email [email protected] for assistance.

Netspend Corporation — Netspend Dispute Department improper decision

On 09/30/2019 Clifton Coats was hospitalized out of state from his home town due to a severe fall. Mr. Coats remained hospitalized and in-house rehab until 02/18/2020. During the...

Netspend Corporationprepaid / debit visa stole $300 us from me!!!

So before we moved to Canada, my gf & I bought this horrible, scam of a prepaid card, to secure a little bit of money on it so that if we needed it someday in our new country (Canada & go figure)!
So we call to activate the card and they either actually hung up on us on purpose, or the *** actually lost reception.. but after they basically hung up on us in our first EVER phone call with them, we tried calling back less than 10 mins later BUT here comes the BS... they tell us that our account has been set up as limited-use only, so that basically means it acts as a goddamn gift card. Therefore it can only be used for in store purchases in the US! Were in Canada now and they won't let me get my money off the card no matter what. It's been over a month and everyday we phone them and they tell us the same Exact s*it "our higher department will reach out to you within 24hrs to help you by giving you other options to get your funds off the card"... everyday we call and hear that and never once got a call from anyone. Apparently our only option is a cheque mailed out but can't be mailed to Canada?

So they just screw people over that easily? They NEVER EVEN gave us the chance to confirm any of our identities!!! Not once did we asked for our documents to be sent in or anything for confirmation... were starting to honest think they scammed us from the start & I read a bunch of other ppl going through the same exact issues with this horrible credit card company. Stay away, if I went back to the states I'd go back to sue these thieves no joke they can't screw with ppl's lives like this man it's horrible when they basically laughing at us everyday when we would call in!!!

Thanks for ruining people's lives without even attempting to help us out NetSpend!

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Feb 10, 2020

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you haven't been able to access the funds on your card. We are happy to look into this matter. Please email us at [email protected] for assistance.

Netspend Corporationunauthorized transaction transfer

Claim#5756362
Ref#[protected]

Date of incident-2/1/20

I am writing this along with contacting several other agencies. Ordered new cards for my account-cards were delivered on 1/31/20. Tax refund was deposited on 1/31/20. Card was activated on 2/1/20. Made $300.00 withdrawal with a balance of 1203.05. Checked online acct 2/2/20. Balance of zero. Showing a transfer on 2/1/20 from myself to myself? Called CS immediately. CS rep stated I called at 2:30ish on 2/1/20 to report card lost or stolen. I tried to explain card was on my person and the only thing I did was take out $300. CS rep just kept saying a new card was on way. WHAT??!!! I wanted to know how someone (not me) can call and A. call and cancel my card and then B. let a TRANSFER HAPPEN? I want to KNOW if the CS REP that took the call of lost or stolen card gave that person ANY OF MY account info to make it easier for this to happen. THEN I am told to make a report and send via email etc etc. I contacted Netspend 2 or 3 times thru the "secure" inbox on my account online on 2/2/20 in the evening. Then all of a sudden my account is now LOCKED! I have a STATE RETURN that is suppose to go to this account. I WANT THAT TO BE RETURNED TO THE STATE so they can send me it by check. I want my 1205 dollars RETURNED immediately! This is BEYOND frustrating. THE CR rep can HARDLY speak any english, HAD NO IDEA WHY I didnt care or want a new card. WOULD NOT help with answereing anything about the transfer. Just kept saying to make a report and the matter could take 10 to 90 days???? I contacted my police department, The FDC, NETSPEND and I will be contacting VISA, DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY, CORPORATE, Texas Police Dept. and whomever else I can think of! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE ZERO HELP on FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS! (except for the actual theives!)

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Feb 06, 2020

Hello,

We are happy to speak with you about your concerns. As a reminder, we do not recommend posting personal or account information on public websites. Please email [email protected] for assistance.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationlocked account

i haven't used my account or card in minute because i haven't had the funds to and i go to use it today and it says its locked. i don't understand. I think before locking someone's account the company should at least attempt to contact the customer first to see what's really going on. i've tried emailing about it since i can't quite call in about it and still i've gotten no response. i'd really like to use my account again. thanks

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Jan 27, 2020

Hello,

Your personal information and Card Account security are very important to us. If we detect suspicious or high risk activity, your Card Account may be suspended/ blocked, in order to verify information with you. We understand this can be an inconvenience, but we can assure you that it is only meant as a protection of your Card Account. Our automated phone line is open 24/7 and offers the ability to resolve many temporary account restrictions.

For additional assistance, please email [email protected]

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationprepaid debit card

One thing I won't tolerate is someone messing with my money! I am damn near 60 yrs old and disabled and on a fixed income. January 18th I purchased and activated a Netspend debit card to the tune of 500.00. On January 19th the card is locked. I answered all the verification questions when registering it. I am traveling presently and 800 miles from my destination. That money was to assist in my having safe travels. Upon speaking with the fraud department I'm given the same rig-a-marole a million other people are... DL, SS Card, utility bill etc. This is utter [censored]! Like I would have those items in the glove box of the car. Wth do they think they are! I have filed a complaint with the BBB, and the FTC is next! Especially after I see where the FTC has recently completed taking their asses over the coals for doing this very thing! Obviously they've not learned a lesson and I will not stop until justice is served! My ability to get home has been severely compromised by this stunt which in turn compromises my safety. Lawyer up Netspend!!!

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationmy money

My money was taken out my account 51.95 I call net spend and they talking about they can't do nothing about it cause it was pending I got my reprint from the store and it shows I only use 8.00 in gas I drive a Mustang can't hold 51.95 I want my money back it seem to me it's a scam and on top of that they charged me 20.00 for a new card this is a all time low

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Jan 20, 2020

Hello,

We are happy to look into your account and speak with you about your concerns. Please email [email protected] for assistance.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationmy account is locked for absolutely no reason!!!

My card has apparently been canceled. I've tried contacting customer service. I cant call because It says my card is invalid. This card has up to 400 dollars and Im using it for a bill. And I can't use it. I have already made an account. I've tried forget password and username but my account wont work. my email is [protected]@gmail.com. I am furious!!!

my account is locked for absolutely no reason!!!

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationnetspend debit card

Hi, my name is Ramon Lebron. I have had a netspend card for about a year now and have had no issues up to this point. I logged onto the netspend app this morning and it says my account is locked. Last time i checked, i have no suspicious activity, or anything close to that nature. Why is my account locked and what can be done to resolve this issue?

netspend debit card

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationcalling customer service was hung up on 15 times

My net spend card got hung up in atm machine was told by net spend customer service that they were block old card go to wal mart an get new card an transfer money to new card .i call 15 times kept getting hung up on an kept being told they were fixing the probelm an just hang up after 30 minutes of sitting waiting after 5 hrs of trying and being hung up on still didnt get anything done ive had net spend sunce 2006 an im so done after this

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Jan 03, 2020

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.

Our records show that an agent from our Corporate Office has reached out to you. For additional questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationcredit card

I have had problems with you all for 3 months now. I had a card ending in 7979 merchant made a transaction i did not approve of called Customer serviceb about it and you all blocked my card. With the money i had up there called over 20 times and never got a resolutionT today dec 25 i got a new card added money up there and now i cant activate it nor use it and my money is on this card i want my money back asap. I need a rssolve to this problem now.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationlocked my account and will not tell me why. say they need me to identify myself

12/20/2019 [protected]
After sending picture of dl, birth certificate and photo of netspend card I was told that was not enough they also needed ss card photo, I sent photo of my original card they is faded and has writing on it (not accepted) in correspondese previous that I received by e mail I was told I needed either or photos of my identification not every piece of official id I have! Then I was lied to again. When asking numerous employees why this was being done they would not tell me, they say you need to send the info requested. We all know what that is and it aint roses!
Why are you doing this to me? This comes down to your company holding me and my funds hostage, unacceptable!
I have sent more than enough state and federal id
(my birth certificate for gods sake. This means my rent will not be paid on time, bills will be late, gifts will not be paid off in time for christmas pick up.
I am glad your company is ok with that! Thanks.
Needless to say when this is resolved I will no longer do any business with your less than truthful company and I will share my experience with all that cross my path. Inside I know nothing will be done about my complaint
My life is on hold because of your company!
I hope this never happens to you or your family
Happy holidays

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Dec 23, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the issues are you experiencing. We are happy to look into this issue further. Please email us at [email protected] for assistance.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationnetspend all-access account fraudulent use

I was admitted to the hospital 12/03/2019. While in the hospital my cards were stolen and used to illegally obtain my funds. I've done everything by the book and talked with the BBB and VISA and both say my claim is legit and my funds should be refunded. They said 10 business days, it's now been 13. I've been open and honest with NetSpend and for years a satisfied customer. I've never filed a dispute of any type. My cards were STOLEN. MY MONEY WAS STLOEN. I'm just expecting NetSpend to do as they should.

• Updated by PhillipTanner · Dec 18, 2019

After being on the phone for 1 hr and 18 minutes, I'm told that they're sending me the documents used to determine the outcome of their investigation where they found no error with the merchant purchasees. I'M NOT DISPUTING AN ERROR! MY CARDS WERE STOLEN!! HELLO!!

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Dec 19, 2019

Hello,

We are happy to review this situation with you. Please email us at [email protected] so that we can assist.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationnetspend prepaid card

I have a netspend acct. With 270 bucks in it. Somehow the card became locked up and they will not unlock it. I am running from a domestic situation and dont want to give out to much info concerning my whereabouts. I need my money off this card. And if I wasn't on the run from an abusive husband I would sue this company. I been dealing with this for over a month and I am assuming nothing be done to rectify the situation. Thanks for nothing netspend.

Sincerely,
Never again your customer.
Tamara cortes

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Dec 06, 2019

Hello,

We are happy to speak with you regarding this issue. Please email [email protected] with your contact information so that we can reach you directly.

Netspend Corporationdispute

Latoya Street dispute charge from the 11/20/2019 till 11/25/2019 all charges that was charge to my account was me at the time of purchase still not understanding how this happened when I had my card on my person it is always in a safe place and no one knows my pin I've been a loyal customer with you guys for years and never had to do this and my money has always been safe with Netspend I get direct deposit I trust u guys and would really appreciate if you guy over at Netspend can credit my account 287.30

dispute

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationi'm locked out my account

I went to Cozumel and, tried to use my card and, my account got locked. So as soon as I made it back home I called net spend numerous times sometimes even getting hung up on by different workers. I sent documents that were needed and still no access. I have kids with no way to buy food and, no way to get my money off this card. I'm looking for a lawyer so I can sue for my money still on the card.
Signed A very pissed customer

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Nov 18, 2019

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. Our records show that an agent from our Corporate Office has been in contact with you. If you have additional questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationdispute for unauthorized charges made on my claim has gone unfilled and is controdictory to the guidelines written in their terms and conditions

Dispute process for unauthorized charges made on my debit card contradict the companys written guidelines of 0 liability in these type of situations. Dispute process for unauthorized charges made on my debit card do not match the company's promise that my money, in these types of situation was protected, federally insured and no liability or negitive consequences would be placed on me and my account. My debit card was stolen in September and used without my consent moreover; although I have followed each and every part of the dispute process I still not have received my money back. I believe they have a fraudulent investigation process where they simply keep people's money. NetSpend not handling disputes is a common place issue for this company dispite what they have crafted as their guidelines to taking care of these situations with MasterCards zero liability for fraud promise. I am out $414.00 since September 2019 with no possible sight of ANY satisfactory resolution coming my way.

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Nov 12, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the outcome of your dispute.

We investigate claims on your behalf within the timeframe listed in the Terms and Conditions of your card. For additional questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationfraudulent transactions

2 weeks ago I had 2 fraudulent transactions. Netspend caught it immediately and put a block on my account. I was able to get a new card, 7 days after receiving my new card, 72 $10.52 transactions were debited from my account from an online gaming company in one day. I tried to use my card the next day only to find out my account was in the negative. Per Netspend they can not start the dispute process until the transactions post to my account (currently they're pending) the supervisor I spoke with informed me it could take up to 30 days for the transactions to post! I currently have 0 dollars to feed my children or pay my bills.

fraudulent transactions

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Nov 11, 2019

Hello,

We understand how frustrating it can be to experience unauthorized activity on your account. We assure you that we will do everything we can to assist you with getting the funds returned.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us. For additional questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationnetspend withholding my money

We set up a subaccount and deposited money into it. For whatever reason, the card holder wasn't able to verify the account so Netspend locked the subaccount. I asked them to close the subaccount and move the funds into the main account. After numerous phone calls and emails, they said they sent the funds then they had to verify the subaccount holder, all sorts of excuses to not refund my money. I have been trying since April to get the money and it's still locked in there.

They have now closed my full account and never notified me. I had to call in to see why I couldn't spend or reload the cards. They said the check for the balance in the account is in the mail. I don't believe them. I can't access the account to see how much is in there or how I can get my money back.

The customer service rep barely speaks English and are very hard to understand. Anybody else have had luck getting their money refunded and can give me some hints? Thanks!!

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Nov 08, 2019

Hello,

For assistance, please email [email protected] with your contact information so that we can reach out to you directly.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationmy dispute

CLAIM 5433934 I am still waiting for my refund to be returned to me this has created get hardship for me and my children Everytime I call the customer service line they give me the run around I want to know when will my deposit of my refund be returned back to me? My email is [protected]@gmail.com and you guys can contact me there I don't wish to leave my name on here because I want to protect my privacy I have already had enough taken from me thanks

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Nov 06, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today. We are glad that we were able to provide information about the timeline for your claim.

For additional questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationpre paid netspend visa card

Your a rip off and a fraud! I bought a card from cvs a prepaid visa all I wanted to do was use it to pay my car insurance bill that's all a one time use. It took me an hour on the phone I gave my address my po box my ss # I even emailed a copy of my drivers license my current bill and by the way i'm paperless so it comes to my email I forwarded it to netspend email address also a pic of my ss card. Right of the bat I thought this is a scam no one does this for a pre payed card i've had several before no problem activated right away. I also said I do not wish to go any further with a permanent card sent to me that this again was a one time use for me. I am a single mother to 2 small children we are on a very strict budget that was all the money I had and now I have no car insurance that isn't against the law to drive without car insurance. How dare you steal from me i'm a honest christian woman I put my money into this thinking it was a normal business operation. How dare you how dare you I want my money back this is a very evil deceitful operation they are running I don't feel safe in my home now I think these foreigners will send criminals to my home hurt my children rob me... How dare you!! They are refusing to activate my card stating they can't prove who I am they robbed me and my children of our safety while driving without car insurance... Horrible business they should all be in prison! I don't want to hear it's for my safety you [censored]en idiots stoled my money putting me and my children in jeopardy bottom line!!!

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Nov 05, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent Netspend purchase.

Like other financial companies, we are required by our bank, as well as Visa associations, to be compliant with AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) laws. Both laws require that all financial institutions verify the identity of each account holder.

This means that when you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification are required before you can use the Card Account.

We would be happy to speak with you about your concerns and to work on getting you access to your funds. Please email [email protected] with your contact information so that we can reach out to you directly.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationaccount blocked

I am a 100% disabled Army Veteran, that has my benefits compensate direct deposited with Netspend/flare account. My account is blocked, I haven't been able to take my medicine, because I need to take them with food...and not able to buy again, because of the locked account. Netspend/flare. ask my to send in documents...I did three time, but still no account access. It's been two days since I have eaten or been able to take my medication. I help legal help...please.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues. We would like to speak with you to make sure that you have access to your funds. Please email [email protected] with your contact information and a few details so that we can reach out to you directly.

[Resolved] Net Spendprepaid visa

My card has a restriction on it where I have told be person to person. I got prepaid card to pay a car note... Which the represenitive assured me that I could do so. After finding out that I could not pay my car note I was very frustrated. The only option left was to get my $520 refunded. Now they're after my car. I wanted to be sure that I can use Net Spend to pay bills... Not just to person to person purchases. Being disabled is hard for me to communicate effectively. Another thing was Can't understand what the repesenitive is saying because if their accent. Help me to use card to pay my car note. Plus I had to pay $5.99 to get card from Cash Connection

prepaid visa

Hello,

We are glad that we were able to get you access to your funds. If you have additional questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationpaycheck deposit in my account account now can get it

I had my paycheck sent to my account and when i went to activate my card they tell me i am ineligible to receive any of netspend services. They said i owe money but there is no overdraft protection on prepaid cards. Plus i never had an account with netspend so they wont give me my money. I sent all documents they wanted from me but they wont release my money.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear this. We would like to speak with you so that we can get you access to your funds. Please email [email protected] with your contact information and specific concerns so that we can reach out to you directly.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationprepaid visa debit card

If I could (-5 star) is what I'd like to rate netspend!!!

I'm away on my first vacation in 6 years! I'm on day two in Orlando, FL. I purchased this at a 7eleven because I did not want to carry cash or my actual cards with me to the parks. Seems simple right. Yup worst mistake ever! They have ruined my day and now I have no money to buy stuff for my memories. So in just few hrs yesterday j purchased the card read the agreement and instructions and activated the card at 8pm last night I purchased the card with cash at 7eleven with only a small amount under $100 and was happy it was all set and easy. I go to bed and bot even 9hrs later my acct is locked online and card is blocked for fraud. And the customer service was so bad the supervisors were useless and the fraud department was a joke.

I try activating it on the phone and it kept messing up so I went online sure enough they want all this info about me even thoo it's a gift card or prepaid visa and i will bot give them my social or anything to personal because it isn't necessary for this type of account at all. So I get all the confirmation emails and texts I go to use it not even a full 24hra later my card is locked and u called 8 times I spoke with both Angela, three indian people, Supervisor names roger and then another fraud rep. claiming she is her own boss and there isn't any one higher up. They all could bot tell me why my card was flagged as fraud and a risk but placed me on multiple holds for 20mins each time I requested I speak to a supervisor who is a ble to unlock my acct so I can use my money to buy sovereigns and stuff and continue my vacation. They told me I needed to send a picture of my social security card, my license and I didn't let them finish I lost it then the story changed to a fraud alert went on my acct for my location like it's a major bank or credit company?!then the bright one of the bunch I spoke to last decided to change the story and say its cuz my cell phone is under another name?!?!?!?! Okay well I'm on a family plan I've always been on one and she they says well u cant be on one and verify it identity. Hahahhai was done after that response she a true genius like never heard of that one before hmmmmm. Real fishy especially when I've applied for loans and mortgage they ask for that but never have cared about my cellphone acct. So why the [censored] would a [censored] bo name PREPAID VISA card company be different now I'm thinking wtf I used cash in store its MY OWN [censored]ING MONEY!!!

I paid there dumb fee and they lock my acct for unusual activity and because I'm on a family cell phone plan?! I have never heard such a dumb response. I'm so upset they stole my money and blame fraud and u usual activity on a card not even a day old and it's been locked the whole time now my money is gone I have none left to buy anyone gifts and will have to cancel my acct and not see the money until I'm home from my trip. Such a sad thing and it seems to be common as uve been reading the last week or so

I was told that they had no supervisors and they had no boss's or personal aboce then
do they think I'm dumb?! So tonight i kept calling back multiple times never hanging up if they kept me in hold for 15mins id hang up and call right back all day from 8am to 10pm!!! I just Wanted this to be smooth and easy and what a shame that this company is still able to legally have rights to even handle people's money. Robots who read a script of bull crap just repeat a general response that does not help me or that never answers the question so they make up answers like my phone number doesnt have my name cuz it's not under me so they need a photo of my SS card? Okay so now I WILL BE CANCELLING TOMORROW CONTACTING THE BBB, Axos Bank, and the FDC They with hold money from innocent hard working people who actually [censored]ng need it That day or sometime soon that week bit 19 days later It's a sin that this company hasnt been sued but karma is something sweet. Liars, frauds, and just scummm. I hope ur happy I can't purchase the one gift I wanted for my amazing 80 year old grandma who's been in the hospital I'll my disney memory picture album!!

Sincerely
Outraged and disappointed..

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience that you are experiencing.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationprovisional credit

I had an unauthorized transaction from Xfinity on my account. I summited my claim October 16, 2019
And summited the email to receive a provisional credit on October 16, 2019. They informed me it would be 10 buisness days.
However! When I call I get hung up on transferred to automatic systems.
They told me October 30, 2019 would be the 10 day but now they told me I summited my claim late. I have emailes to prove when I summited my claim. They have people that dont even communicate English answering the phones.

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Oct 28, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that. We are happy to go over the status of your dispute. Please email [email protected] with your contact information and a few details so that we can reach out to you directly.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationhaving a dispute on charge dropped they won't drop it I did it resolved it with merchant

I file a dispute due to eBay not wanting to at the time help on my NetSpend card I was able to finally have eBay close case in my favor now the fund are being held up though paypal due to me filling the dispute with net spend they wont drop it they say till the investigation is over they tell me even though I requested it dropped so PayPal can give me my credit it been a month with eBay now I have to wait another 30days because NetSpend says they can't drop it even if I want it dropped this is crazy and I will never use them for a dipute again there vary unprofessional and you get a different answer with each call to customer service why can't I dropped what I started this company is worthless for real banking and there customer service is terrible they told me they can't contact there dispute department because they can't be reached what the HE double tooth picks really I would say in short if you like being treated like a real fool and want to give your money to support such stupidity use NetSpend if not find a real bank that will take care of you fast with respect and do there job

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Oct 28, 2019

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are unhappy. For assistance, please email [email protected] with your contact information and a few details so that we can reach out to you directly.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationdebit card

I tried to check my balance and my account was locked. I tried to buy food and the transaction was declined. Why is it locked and how do I get it unlocked? I'm not sure if I should call or what to do. I sent an email and I never got a response back. I need my card and money for my bills and to buy other things like food and gas. I have all the account information I just need to get ahold of someone.

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Oct 22, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues. Please email [email protected] with your contact information and specific concerns so that we can reach out to you directly.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationunauthorized transaction dispute

I filed a transaction dispute back in September. I was told I would be given a provisional credit during the time it would take for them to investigate and until I received my new card. I need my funds now so I asked was there a way to transfer my funds to a temporary card or withdraw my funds. They said I could use a prepaid netspend card from Walmart to transfer the funds. I spent the last of my cash getting the card just for them to turn around and say "there's nothing we can do, we can't transfer your funds". There's no way to withdraw my money and now after all the hoops I had to jump through, doing what they said I still wasn't able to transfer funds. I've had to miss work, a wedding because I don't have the money to go. Now they tell me I have to wait an extra two weeks until I can get my card back. I can't miss any more days of work, I need my money now. This is such [censored]. They made me spend my last bit of money for a card that I can't even use. Now they are holding my money for an extended period of time. I'm so [censored]ing pissed off

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Oct 07, 2019

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that. We are happy to review your account to see what we can do. Please email [email protected] with your contact information so that we can reach you directly.

Netspend Corporationnetspend allaccess

I have had my account with Netspend for about 5 years. My account has been compromised, each time I file a dispute they cancel my card. I can't access my account for about 10 days and this last time they denied it. I lost $125 dollars. The customer service is [censored] and they don't even speak English. I am so livid right now. They don't even give you the option to use the card or to put a hold on it.

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Oct 07, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy. When a cardholder informs us that there has been unauthorized activity, we will close the card to protect the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We are happy to go over your dispute with you. Please email [email protected] with your contact information so that we can reach out to you directly.

• Updated by Angrygal823 · Oct 07, 2019

The thing is, I didn’t call and inform you of the unauthorized activity. I was at the gas station on my way to work and my transaction was denied. So to top it off, I almost ran out of gas and had to call into work because I couldn’t get there.

I also had a dispute from August that was to be answered (for the 2nd time) by the 4th, and found out it was denied. The agent stated your investigation had supporting documents showing the dispute wasn’t valid. I’m supposed to get copies in 7-10 days.

It is mind blowing that I have never been to a place, I’m dealing with all this identity theft and now I’m being told you have proof that someone else can basically use my account.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationnetspend prepaid card

I disputed a transaction for $359 on September 3rd 2019, but It was a miscommunication with my boyfriend and figured out what it was. I paid the payment on August 29, 2019. So I called NetSpend to let them know not to dispute it any longer because it was for my car payment and it's not paid my car will be repossessed. They gave me a claim number told me it would be 5 to 7 business days but the money was never on there. So I called them back now they are saying I can't take the dispute back because it would have been too long and I have to wait until October 1st which is well over a month. I do not understand! This is my money! If my car gets repossessed I'm going to freak. I'm calling in the morning to speak to some supervisors again. But if this is not resolved I will let everyone and their mother know NetSpend is nothing but a scam! They are claiming I couldn't resolve the dispute because it had been longer than 10 days but that's not longer than 10 days. They're really not giving me a real reason as to why I have to wait. Capital One said they never got the payment in the first place. So I'm very upset! Needless to say I will never do business with NetSpend again! Beware!

• Updated by Boycott Netspend · Sep 28, 2019

Still waiting!!!

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Sep 30, 2019

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your Netspend services. We are happy to take a look at your account and provide information about the dispute process.

We do not recommend posting account information on a public website. Please email us at [email protected] with your contact information so that we can reach out to you directly.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationnetspend card locked money froze!!!

I called and spoke with Netspend three days ago about my account! I was issued a refund on my card and they said supposedly it was locked due to that! I have never had this issue with any other card I've ever had in my life. They still haven't resolved this and the lady said 6-10 hours they'd be looking it over and should unblock it. It's been 3 days! WTH Netspend sucks and I will make it my duty to inform everyone at my job of this since majority of them use Netspend - get chime or another card instead. Can't even feed my kid because of them!

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Sep 27, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are not able to access your funds. Please email [email protected] with your contact information so that we can reach out to you directly about your issue.

Netpspend

[Resolved] Netspend Corporation — roblox

Hello I Athena Upshur went to use my card at Burlington coat Factory, I had $62 or 63 dollars on my card.when I went to use it it kept declining.So I came home and called...

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationaccount locked

Skylight one/netspend is a complete joke! They randomly locked mine and my husband's account and wouldn't tell us why?! Because they have absolutely no reason! They have the worst customer support service. We worked hard for our money and trusted netspend to secure it. They took every dime! Now we have to go without until next payday! Legal action will be taken... Do not trust this company!!!

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Sep 16, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear this. We would be happy to look into this issue for you. Please email [email protected] with your contact information and a few details so that we can reach out to you directly.

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationcomplaint

So this one day I was just going to look at my beautiful cash that u got paid for the week until I notice I can't get in so I wonder if there going through some maintenance so id figure just back off and don't worry for 4 weeks. Now I felt like it's time to do something and keeps saying that my account is locked and I've done absolutely nothing wrong. Man I am so frustrated cause all a sudden I can't believe it just happened like wtf the money makes the world go round and round but nah right now it's been [censored]ing lame cuss honestly what's life without money you can't do anything but stay at home . I don't recommend such an unreliable card. And if I can can y'all help me out.

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Sep 17, 2019

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are having issues. We would be happy to review your account. Please email [email protected] with your contact information and a few details so that we can reach out to you directly.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Netspend Corporation — card not received in the mail.

I applied for a NetSpend card about 2 weeks ago. I received an email stating that my card is in the mail. Today, the card still hasn't showed up in the mail. I tried calling...

[Resolved] Netspend Corporationnetspend prepaid mastercard

My boyfriend has a personal prepaid card that he hasn't used in over a year. He has loaded $4, 000 onto the card thinking it was still active. Before using it, I tried calling to see if the funds were available for use but it said the card wasn't activated. He called to verify his information and tried to activate the card. The woman said it'll be activated within 24 hours. A day went by and it still wasn't active so he tried again just to be told to wait another 24 hours. It has been 3 days after the last phone call and the card still isn't activated.

• NetSpend Corporation's response · Aug 27, 2019

Hello,

We would be happy to speak with the cardholder to look into the account. Our cardholders can email us at [email protected] with their contact information so that we can reach out directly to them.