Pivotal Payments Logo

Pivotal Payments

Having problems with Pivotal Payments?

Pivotal Payments Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 253 6999 (United States)
+1 866 870 6927 (For E-Commerce Merchants)
5000 Legacy Dr., Ste 320
Plano, Texas
United States - 75024-3112
Sales Office
1100 Rene Levesque West, Suite 900, Montreal, Quebec, H3B 4N4

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pivotal Payments Customer Service. Initial Pivotal Payments complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pivotal Payments above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pivotal Payments. Discuss the issues you have had with Pivotal Payments and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Pivotal PaymentsMerchant services/constant stealing and deception

I have had problems with pivotal payments since a few months after I signed up with them I moved to pivotal because I was being robbed by another merchant service and they said they would pay my cancellation fees to sign up with them so I fell for it. they never paid the fees. I had to. and they would not let me out of their contract either so I waited years and monitored my statements and called them a lot to get refunded moneys they would try to take while they thought I wasn't looking sometimes I got it back. sometimes I wouldn't. I am now past my contract date and can go to anybody I want. I figure they are all crooks so I need to find the one who will rob me the least. so far I have found the only way to go is contract free if a company want you to sign a contract that locks you in for a certain period of time move on the only way to keep them honest is if they fear losing your business

• Is
      Isac Ana Jan 04, 2020

Isac ana acum 0 minute
      Actualizat de isac ana · 04 ianuarie 2020
      Valoare totală: 117.81 eur mi-ati luat sau o carte de carte fără să-mi acordăm, poate fi infractiune! va rog sa-mi rambursati suma cu costurile suportate de d-voastra - act ilegal de tranzactie contra vointei mele! nu am dat niciodata acordul pentru abonament complet nov / 29/2019 - 29 / dec / 2020!

Ana - pentru myheritage.com

Pivotal Payments — Contract cancellation problems

I signed up with Pivotal Payments when I was setting up payment processing system for my business. While...

Canadian Payment Services, Pivotal — Fraud

I had signed up with Canadian Payment Services, and to my surprise they had put me on Pivotal. The...

Mississauga

Pivotal Payments — LIARS, THIEVES, UNETHICAL and there IS A LAWSUIT

Pivotal PaymentsUnauthorized ACH Charge From Pivotal Payments

I was using this company as my merchant account. After my business slowed down to the point that I did not charge any cards for a few months they ach debited my account for $10, 943.17, When I called to ask why the debited this amount they said that they are closing my account because not enough activity and that since they expected to make a lot more money off my account they debited me for that amount. I explained that my contract did not have any minimum amount of business that I needed to do. My contract did say that there would be liquidated Damages if I canceled the account and switched processors which I did not do. If even states that if I do want to switch I would need to give them right to match the rate I was offered and if they did not want to match that rate I could leave with a penalty of $400.00. Let me make it clear, I did NOT switch merchant accounts and they have no right to this money! I filed a report with better business bureau and noticed a C+ rating with about 80 complaints! They basically told me I would have to hire an attorney and sue them for the money and then they hung up on me. I am going to hire an attorney and go after them legally! I do NOT reccoment using this company!!!

DCAitken Jul 13, 2011

Our organization is very committed to maintaining superior relationships with our customers and our partners and we do find it distressing when a person is not satisfied with the service that a individual in our organization may have offered. We are eager to find a solution and I encourage you to contact our dedicated customer service centre as soon as possible at [email protected] so that we can evaluate your specific case and do our best to help you. Thank you.- Pivotal Payments

• Pe
        pel96 Jul 17, 2011

I also have a problem with them they have a sent me a terminal but can't have it connected and they still charge me for it. They do not have any installation person that will come into the store . I have had it for 3 months and cannot return it to Pyvital they want to delay my cancellation. Very lousy service to clientele. Never was able to reach them before being put in waiting line.. I would avise every futiure client to beware of they offewr and service to clientele

l.pellet canada

DCAitken Jul 18, 2011

Hello L. Pellet
        Good Morning, as I indicted to the individual above, we find it disconcerting that you are not pleased with the level of service you have received. Please send an email to [email protected] with the details of your case along with your merchant ID number and our client care centre will work to find a solution for you.
        Regards, DC Aitken
        Marketing Director, Pivotal Payments

• Be
        Beddy Jul 26, 2011

Want to see what people really think about this company? Check out their BBB report with their accreditation revoked as of Janaury 4th. Look at the blog "Pivotal Payments Sucks" with over TWO HUNDRED posts in just over a year! And the list goes on and on. What a joke. 1. http://hamilton.bbb.org/codbrep.html?wlcl=y&id=395261498&cons=y 2. http://pivotalpaymentssucks.blogspot.com/2010/06/pivotal-payment-rip-off.html#comments 3. http://www.merchantmaverick.com/reviews/pivotal-payments-review/ 4. http://forums.redflagdeals.com/visa-mc-merchants-290918/19/

• In
        Insurance Agency Aug 24, 2011

I cannot believe this company can continue to do business. Pivotal Payments had a forged contract on file for myself. The signatures, dates, or print did not match mine anywhere on the agreement and still they stole $1500 from my account which they called liquidated damages after canceling with them. This term is nowhere in there forged contract even if I had signed it. One of there agents would call on my behalf claiming to be a representative from my company furthering their fraudulent actions. When I explained this to them they were still unwilling to help. They just tried to pass me off onto the next representative, and in two cases, was the same representative that I had spoken to already. Even after explaining to them that two parties have to enter into an agreement and you can bind someone to a contract they did not enter into, they still refused to correct the situation.

Pivotal Payments — They do not disclose cancellation fees

I SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH PIVOTAL PAYMENTS 10/05/2009. I WAS NOT SATISFIED WITH THERE SERVICES. THERE...

Pivotal PaymentsThey are not a credit card processing company they are a fraud company

They got away with our 2000 dollars, they are not a credit card processing company they are a fraud company. Beware of them don't get involved...

DCAitken Jun 15, 2011

Our organization is very committed to setting and following strict codes of conduct and therefore we are concerned when someone posts complaints such as this without any detail. Please take a moment to contact our Client Care Centre at [email protected] so that we can review your specific experience and do our best to find an immediate solution. Thank you

• Sd
          Sdo Jul 12, 2011

Our account has been on hold and inactive since March. But yet we still are being charge monthly fees. Today we were hit with another surprise fee. No notice what so ever. When calling about this matter, we where informed that our contract magically extended a full year as well as it is set for auto renewal. Stay away, it is in your best interest. We have two accounts and intend to pull all our business from this less than organized group of people. Nothing but a hassle since the bought out our original POS provider.

Pivotals worst nightmare Nov 21, 2011

Fight Back. This company stole thousands from small businesses bank accounts including mine. Please file a complaint where it counts! Pivotal Payments is Incorporated in Delaware. File a complaint with the Delaware Secretary of State. Pivotal Payments has 2 file numbers with the corporations division, include both as follows: 3622360 and 3945780. Hopefully if us thousands do so they will pierce their Corporate Vail. ALSO..File a complaint with your states Atty General and Dept. of Justice. The first LAWSUIT has been filed I noticed. Please see businessandelectionlaw.com and select blog. His name is Guatam Duta and after doing my research he is no joke. After this suit is won, it will be easier for all of us. In the meantime..please file your complaints where it really counts..this venue is awsome to potential Pivotal Victims, but we need to SHUT THEM DOWN.

PivotalPivotal withdrew over $10,000 (Over Ten Thousand Dollars) without consent

My experience with Cardex, now Pivotal:- 5 months after the contract expired Pivotal withdrew over $10, 000 (Over Ten Thousand Dollars) without consent. To be safe one has to close their bank account immediately to avoid having monies withdrawn. (Open a new account where Pivotal does not have access) In my opinion Pivotal encourages wholesale theft and is not the least bit concerned as to whether their dishonesty forces a company out of business. I feel Pivotal is a Snake Oil Outfit and should be avoided. If anyone else has had similar experiences please get back to me & perhaps we can join forces to force Pivotal to return any money taken.

Pivotal PaymentsTotal fraud

They got away with our 2000 dollars, they are not a credit card processing company they are a fraud company.beware of them dont get involved...

Pivotal Jun 02, 2011

Our organization is very committed to maintaining superior relationships with our clients and we do find it disappointing when a client is not satisfied with the service that we have offered. We are eager to find an immediate solution and I encourage you to contact our dedicated Client Care Centre at [email protected], with your specific information, so that we can review your specific case Thank you.
              Pivotal Payments

Pivotal Payments Solutionsliquidated damages clause

I signed a "non-cancellable lease to own" contract WITH TANGERINE at the beginning of the contract to purchase a debit/credit card terminal for approximately 1900$. 65$ went to LFG who finances the terminal, $35 to Elevon and Telemergis to process transactions. I paid religiously until the business went under. Because Pivotal Payments claim that I broke their contract because no cards were being swiped (I still paid my lease to own so as far as I am concerned, I did NOT break any terms) Pivotal penalized me $2337 for "liquidated damages"...I still have to pay LFG monthly even though the machine is collecting dust in my closet. A PENALTY WORTH MORE THAN MY PURCHASE?????? C'MON. Can anyone provide me any advice? is anyone considering like a class action lawsuit??? This nonsense should be stopped if we want small businesses to survive

• Ro
                Ron Seigel Jan 25, 2011

For anyone here having problems with any other merchant services provider in Canada - we have the solution.

My name is Ron Seigel and I'm a Sales Manager with Securus Payments. We offer the lowest rates in Canada and guarantee that they will NEVER increase - period. We don't start you out with teaser rates just to increase the 6 month later. We don't hide fees. We value our clients and don't have to stoop to those levels.

For those that are interested in taking a look at what we have to offer please call me at [protected] and I'll show you just how much you can save with Securus.

• Ri
                Richard Gilbert, CGA May 19, 2011

My name is Richard Gilbert, a Controller with a BC Based Wholesale Distribution company. With all due respect to Ron Seigal, I would not touch a Securus Payments contract with a 10-ft pole. We switched from Moneris with promises of great savings. We agreed to an outrageous lease for their terminal because they claimed they could not sell us the hardware. The initial 4 page agreement "clearly" stated our rate which was inclusive of data interchange fees. However, it also had a reference to appendix V of the master agreement which had a clause indicating that Visa and MC may be able to charge there own interchange fee. Low and behold, when I got my statements the Securus Fee plus the Data Interchange fee put me right back where I started. When I questioned it I was told that every merchent provider would charge the same data interchange fee. In the end, like the the previous complainent, I was stuck with a $150/mo lease that is non-cancellable for 60 months.

Pivotals worst nightmare May 22, 2011

Pivotal Payments needs to be stopped. They kept MY hard earned money for two weeks while payroll, taxes, suppleirs checks bounced and bank fees occured. I asked how much interest they were getting on my money and stated my bank was just fickle. It took days to talk to anyone...I am sure they like it that way, then your money floats in their bank account longer. When I cancelled the NO EARLY TERMINATION FEE promised by my Rep. and customer service turned into a $1700 withdrawl from my bank account two months later. I cancelled the contract and I cancelled their right to my bank account.
                That money was stolen from my account on Friday. Too bad the Attorney Generals office wasn't open on Sat when I found out. I have read too much of the same. They need to be stopped.

Tangarine / Pivotal Payments — fraudulent company

Elavon is totally upfront and legit. The problem is with some of their independent contractors. Tangarine...

Avalon, Vizex, Tangarine Pivotal, Lfg — Scam

they driving us crazy, all the group is the same Avalon, "Vizex, tangarine Pivotal, LFG" the company under...

Pierrefonds

Tangarine/Pivotallies and fogery of contracts

Any company is better than Tangarine (now called Pivotal).
              They lied to us that they were 24/7 technical support so we could sign with them. Of course after a month we find they lied. They had also increased my rates and no one can show me where on the contract it states they can change the rates. They also added false information to the contract. They even copy and pasted my signature and forged my initals on the lease agreement. Thank God I have a copy of the original document and the forged copy they sent me. It has been a nightmare trying to cancel with them without penalties. Spread the word. TANGARINE/PIVOTAL LIES AND TAMPERS WITH CONTRACTS.

• Updated by Sergio alan gutierrez · Sep 01, 2019

We pay and have credit approval for $7500 request it to be in my card.

maxim krammer Oct 27, 2010

Hi,

with all respect to the complaint i disagree with the above comments as i am also a customer with Tangarine for last 5 years and i am facing no issues except for few minor technical fault etc. They are 24/7 and if required they arrange for after call personnel for help. I totally disagree with the frogery thing that you were saying because its wholly wrong. BECAUSE WE TRUST THEM.

• Se