National Automotive Parts Association / NAPA Auto PartsRacial discrimination-brian store #990006533

R Feb 28, 2021

Racial discrimination. Bought part 4512 sunday online w/home delivery, car charger. Delivered defective, so my sister can't go to work. Asked if there were anymore chargers: brian: "no". Can I exchange for the same unit? It's the only one we have. I tell brian well the point was to charge the battery today as it is needed today. Brian says: I can order you one tomm and it'll be in at 9. She has to be to work at 9am; I say brian this is no help and you have my money. Brians says, the best I can do is have it here tomm at 9. I say brian, "this is giving me a headache". Brian says "it's giving me a headache too". So I asked brian "why would you have a headache, you didn't just spend money and get a faulty product, so why would you have a headache about anything?" brian says: "you giving me a headache"; so I said, "the customer is giving you a headache after you sold the customer a defective product". I then asked brian, "are you being disrespectful because you hear i'm a black guy, brian" (called his name to put him on notice) he changed his tone once he new I retained his name. All three adults were floored and flabergasted at how rude he was. Never said he wasn't disrespectful because of who he heard I was. The unit was wrapped like it was a defective return that they sold to the black guy cause we not suppose to know any better. Systemic racism is real. It's everywhere. I'm convinced they knew this product did not work! As it was a return! He said they only order 1 at a time, for real?
Date of incident:02/28/2021
12:30-1:00 pm

Racial discrimination-brian store #990006533
Racial discrimination-brian store #990006533

• Updated by Rock Goldsacks · Feb 28, 2021

sold me a defective battery charger, no options i tell clerk this is a headache for a simple car charger he tells me, "you give me a headache" i ask did you disrespect me and the other 3 adults in the room at time of call because you hear i'm, 'black' never denied it. systemic racism is real. i believe you should be sent back to your country every time a racist head is raised. maybe you'll learn that way. you have to remember most lynching's had 10, 000 whites in attendance on average(they only show us close-ups). lynching's used to look like jan 6 2021 at the capitol(riot) as they violently took over sheriff stations to drag the negroes out to the lynching branch. same pictures of the capitol riot could be for the over running of sheriff's offices to kill negroes, without being challenged. they all have countries they can go back to, i guess it's more fun to oppress negroes in this country, then to live peacefully in your own. there is no tolerance for 'black' ppl...but we are to tolerate endlessly for white people. things are going to change around here.

mark henderson Mar 03, 2021

I think it is more of him being a herk than racism. I could be wrong.

• Dy
    Dyrh Mar 01, 2021

You are stupid. This was not racial discrimination. You are the racist. You think badly of your race. You think your race is stupid.