[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com — coopertires award card
I was given a gift card with a $70 balance & to my surprise, the damn card has an "expiration date" which it should not have by law!! I went to pay for my gas & was told that by the cashier. I couldn't pay for my gas due to this unknown date, therefore i'd really appreciate it if you'd send me another card or reinstate this card on the grounds that this money belongs to me!! I didn't send in for the gift card just to get the shaft after I spent almost $800 for tires!! You may contact me at the following number. [protected] day or night! Please, just give me back what is rightfully mine.
Respectfully, ed holmes
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - discount tire rebate award debit
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa debit myprepaidcenter.com
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa gift card not recognized.
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - I have two visa cards as rebates from belle tire - $150 - cannot register online or on phone
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - debit card