[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.comcoopertires award card

G Jul 02, 2018 Review updated:

I was given a gift card with a $70 balance & to my surprise, the damn card has an "expiration date" which it should not have by law!! I went to pay for my gas & was told that by the cashier. I couldn't pay for my gas due to this unknown date, therefore i'd really appreciate it if you'd send me another card or reinstate this card on the grounds that this money belongs to me!! I didn't send in for the gift card just to get the shaft after I spent almost $800 for tires!! You may contact me at the following number. [protected] day or night! Please, just give me back what is rightfully mine.

Respectfully, ed holmes

• MyPrepaidCenter.com's response · Jul 03, 2018

Rebate Special Services 07/03/18

Dear Consumer Ed Holmes:

We received your compliant regarding your $20.00 Prepaid Card. At your convenience please contact me at the email address listed below in regard this matter.

Complaint Analysis
    [email protected]
    HawkIncentives.com

Blackhawk Engagement Solutions is now Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business

• MyPrepaidCenter.com's response · Jul 03, 2018

07/03/18

Update to the dollar amount of the reward. $70.00 for Ed Holmes.

Rebate Special Services

Dear Consumer Ed Holmes:

We received your compliant regarding your $70.00 Prepaid Card. Wanna to update the reward amount.

• MyPrepaidCenter.com's response · Aug 13, 2018

Ed Holmes:

Please be advised that AI have left two VM's for you at 308-832-5025 on that followings dates:

08/06/18 & 08/08/18 as well as today at 10:35 AM on 08/13/18-three attempts now.
    I can be reached at 972-538-7277-phone or [email protected]

Complaint Analysis
    [email protected]
    HawkIncentives.com

• Resolution Statement

• Me
    Melody Joy Kostansek Jul 16, 2018

My prepaid card work when I tried paying for something on line.
    I activated the card and that was success .
    Why can’t I use it online.
    This isn’t cool. I did what you asked me to by referring someone to your company. I want you to make good on this or I’ll tell everyone to cancel your service..
    melody kostansek

• Ot
    Otezla Aug 11, 2018

Good luck reaching Kent Patterson of Hawk Incentives. I've called and emailed all week long and there has been no response.