MyPrepaidCenter.comprepaid card activation

P

I'm unable to activate my prepaid card on 8/11/17. I'm unable to activate my prepaid card. This $20 prepaid card was given as a rebate for purchasing eyeglasses from a local optician.
The message received when I attempted to activate indicates that you are aware of the problem. When do you expect to correct the problem??
Why is activating card impossible?

• Pa
    Patricia Tackett Sep 25, 2020

Have 9 budweiser debit cards that wont activate bummer

• Br
    Bruceene Norton Aug 29, 2020

My two card have expired, 06/20. Card says above expiration date “funds do not expire”! I have small balance I Card # [protected]. Also I have second card with $50.00 balance . Card number [protected]. Please refund me my money. My name is. Bruceene Norton phone number is [protected]. My address is 9377 Santa Maria St. Ventura, Ca. 93004. E-mail. [email protected] Thank you, Bruceene

Josie Moreno Diaz Nov 01, 2018

I used the card and was accepted. Now I find out it was not. I was never advised it was declined. Now the card has expired and I can't use my 30.00 dollars.

janet golder Jul 07, 2018

ditto! worthless!

• Sc
    scormako Jun 29, 2018

Do NOT purchase Budweiser products and expect to get a rebate. The worthless debit cards they send you will jot activate. Totally worthless. Mich Ultra or Corona better

• Je
    Jeff Barber Aug 15, 2018

@scormako Ditto. Worthless. Won't waste my time again...

Jacako Oct 15, 2017

I can’t activate my card online and when I called the number on the card and website it said it was closed for maintenance, goodbye. Now what? Judging by the many complaints this is not a company to do business with!