MyPrepaidCenter.comRebate card

Rebate card for $75 from Discount Tire through your company expired less than a year after issue.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lewisville, TXI understand that rebate cards are not gift cards and so the five-year regulation does not apply, but it's just terrible customer service. Do they right thing and refund the remaining funds on card: [protected]. I will be going to Discount Tire to let them know that them providing this rebate is worthless. Also - look at Facebook.
[protected]@gmail.com

Ta
Feb 18, 2019

Comments

• Co
      Apr 02, 2019

I agree this form of rebate used by Discount tire is ridiculous. I am unable to activate any of the rebate cards and they are not expired. I wish they would go back to the way that they used to do it, deduct the rebate amount that day and then Discount would do whatever was needed to get the money back for the rebates. I never had to deal with it directly.. I will be going to discount to let them know how worthless the rebates are really...

• Ka
      Apr 25, 2019

Colleen69 -

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble activating your Discount Tire rebate cards, and would glad to help you with activating your cards. You can email me at Katrina.[protected]@bhnetwork.com with your contact information. We never want you to have any issues with activation.

Katrina