Mylife / Reunion - Searchmoney removed from bank account

Hello my name is estela my debit card was charge almost a year every single month my life. Reunion take moneythat I did not authorized I woul like my money returned to my account times are to have for scams can somebody help me with this problem. Thank you here is my email,
Reyes. [protected]@yahoo.com

Annette Weinstein Jul 09, 2011

I did not authorize my life to take any amount of money from my checking account. this time it was 50.00.I was charged multiple times and different amounts witout authorization. I am awidow on a fixed income cannot afford these charges! i want the money put back in my checking (debit account as quickly as possible.
    Annette Weinstein

Annette Weinstein Jul 09, 2011

i did not authorize my lif e to take any amount of money from my bankaccount. th.is time it was 50 00+. I wascharged multiple timeswithout authoization. Iam a widow ona fixed income and cant affordthese charges. I want my money put backassoon aspossible.
    Annette Weinstein

• Ab
    Abby Brown Jan 08, 2011

Our bank told how to dispute the charge and a few days later the back removed the charge pending investigation. When you do that, the company charging you is considered guilty until they prove they didn't or you signed an agreement for it. We've heard no more from mylife and watch our checking account closely.
    Now we have another problem with an insect inspection guy. He took $1300 from me (yes I was stupid) we have been going up and down with him because he said he would bring it back but not right now because he spent it. He even called late one night to tell us he'd be by in the morning with a certified check because we've already told him no check.
    Wish me luck on that one. I'll keep an eye out to see if mylife comes back to haunt me.

• Js
    J.Steffensen Jan 04, 2011

You are not alone guys, here is just another one there went through the same as you. My Bank told me to close my Credit Card, and get a new one, so if it happens again, the Bank will be on their toes. Because I have never authorized them either to re-new anything. Unfortunately money has just been taken out over the last 3 years, without me taking note, and nothing has been sent to me, to say that they had done it, OF COURSE. Now I know why!!! So yes the information was good, it just came too late maybe, for me to get a refund.

• Th
    thisnameistakenurjoking Oct 04, 2010

crap this site is no better.
    Too much personal info required.
    Any way, my bank called us while a bill for $155.40 for the Premium package was pending. NO WAY!
    So we stopped payment on the bill. MYLife is #1 when it comes to scamming and phishing! My email accounts (hotmail and yahoo) deleted my accounts because they were both used for bulk email advertising their site. #%@*&$^#! They were important to me.
    Hope we can keep them from billing us.

• Th
    thisnameistakenurjoking Oct 04, 2010

HAH! My Life Reunion scammed me $155.40 straight from my checking account. Our bank called us knowing about this scam catching it in pending. I put a stop on the check to not pay it. Bank is having us come in and file an affidavit against my life or whoever sent the charge it to our account.
    This site can't do anything but the bank can!

• Be
    Beverley Porter Sep 27, 2010

I just discovered that Mylife has charged my credit card $38.05 for a search that I did not authorize. I want this money returned to my bank account immediately. How did Mylife get my credit card information in the first place, and how do I ensure that I will not be charged in the future? My email address is included.

• Da
    davictoria Jul 29, 2010

hello my name is victoria from london in england this is the 3time that my credit card is been charge 36 dollars that i have not authorized and i would like my money back please asap before taking any further actions, i attached my email address thank you

• To
    toronto davis sr Jul 27, 2010

hello my name is toronto davis my credit card was charge 60.00 that i did not authorized i woul like my money returned to my account times are to have for scams

• St
    stweber2 Mar 30, 2010

I found a charge to my debit card today for $8.94, dated 3/29/2010 for a charge not authorized by, e