Having problems with MyLife?

MyLife reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 25, 2009. The latest review Their website online on my name. was posted on Apr 13, 2021. The latest complaint Unauthorized charges to my debit card was resolved on Aug 06, 2018. MyLife has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 272 reviews. MyLife has resolved 82 complaints.

MyLife Customer Service Contacts

Sat6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 5:00 PM

MyLife Complaints & Reviews

MyLife.com — people search

Notice to cease and desist slander and libel On this day, December 22, 2017 It has come to my attention...

MyLifecell phone

dear sir
i purches a lyf water11(ls5017) gold imie no is [protected], [protected]) dot some time mobile create problem to net i go to 4th time lyf service center 31-07-2017, 05-08-2017, 19-09-2017, 11-10-2017 but problem to me not solve
i request to please solve my problem
sonu pandit
[protected]
tel mill road tundla
firozabad (uttar pradesh)
pin code-283204

MyLifeTerrible place

Every month I get charged by them. Going to cancel my account. I don't understand why this website was created and what exactly I pay for. I don't like they have my personal information and that anyone can come and leave a bad review about me. For no reason. There are many people with bad intentions and they can do anything. No one checks the information they provide. I mean whether it's true or not. The website just publishes that.
    I think it's the worst place for everyone at all.

MyLifemylife.com unethical and inappropriate

Ridiculous. MyLife creates those "public" profiles for people unauthorized with all of their personal information culled. And the kicker is that when you send an email requesting removal as is recommended via some privacy sites, they apparently give you a negative 'rating' review. Or should I assume it's purely coincidental that it's the same day as the email request was sent that a negative rating was added anonymously to not be friends with this person. So childish and appalling for anyone concerned with online security.

MyLifeDo not sign up

Can't say I was happy when I got an email from them stating there was some information about me on this website. Someone gave me ratings and I still don't know why.
        To see your personal information y should join this website. It's not for free, of course.
        After I did, they start charging me every month, even though what I really needed to do is to ask them to delete information about me and then I was going to cancel my membership.
        I found the information, but there was nothing I wanted to hide. In short, there was almost nothing. The only negative thing I had with them is their rating system. People who didn't know me liked or disliked me. Why? How? What's the point? How should it bring benefits? Strange...

MyLifepersonal information available

I sent this company an email requesting my information be removed from this website because I didn't feel that my name or address should be available for just anyone to see. They refused saying that my information could be found with "a quick google search ". I did a quick google search and sent the other website that had my information available emails requesting they remove my information. They have complied. This company still refuses. I have tried calling only to be hung up on. They expect you to pay for a service to hide your information when they know there are predators out there. I am a victim of a stalker already. They make it easier for the stalker to find me again. This company should not be allowed to do this!!!

• De
              DeeTee Sep 07, 2017

I requested mylife to take down my all sensitive information from internet. I am already a victim of credit card fraud, stalking. I complaint over the phone they said it will take up to 10 days, but my information still there. Then I email them by requesting to remove my information they replied they will reply in 24 hours still nothing there. These are my sensitive information, I never give them my information or permission. They are just helping scammers and stalkers. I had to change my phone number for them.

• Fu
              Fuk you Aug 16, 2017

They have changed how I have spelt words to make me look stupid. I am fuming and totally agree??? Wtf

• Fu
              Fuk you Aug 16, 2017

They address a disgrace and I am fuming.. I am the director of a business and they have got all my personal information.. I am livid...

Frredom of information act

www.mylife.comunethical behavior

Mylife.com has put my personal information such as date of birth on full display. They are now claiming that I have some negative report and I need their help to get it removed. What a scam. How do I get them to remove my information and make them stop bothering me? When I search the web, it is suggested that claim your profile and remove as much information as possible. But there's no option of claiming your profile. Please suggest how to make them disappear from the face of the earth. Please sign me up if there's any class action lawsuit against them to make them disappear.

MyLifemy profile

I saw that you have a detailed profile on me, gathered and exposed without my permission. When calling your customer service I was told that I'd have to actually pay the company to have my name removed. There is no other name for this kind of business than extortion. I will follow up with the proper government channels to make this stop.
              Claudine Giacchetti

MyLife — wrong info provided/wrong picture that I did not put

There is wrong information that is put on this site about me discreditin my character, my income, job. I...

MyLife.com — unauthorized charges on my account/unethical behavior is a scam

This website is not only a scam with false information or no information but they stole money from my account...

MyLife.com — unauthorized credit card charges

I signed up for MyLife.com in January of 2017. I utilized the service to locate the correct address for my...

MyLife.com, Inc.customer service: won't allow updates or missing info to be added to my profile

William Carter. DOB 5/24/66. [protected]@yahoo.com zip-78130
                You are giving access to incorrect, missing information and the like with no way to adjust or amend certain profile parts! I have called and was told at this time you won't adjust or can't. I'll go into details but first the latest call was on 6/2/17 at 9:08 central time. I have many licenses and certifications from, DOD, NRC, AWS, ASNT, The Texas Health Department, and the list goes on and on. Was told you had no way to up date this category. This is lazy, miss leading and negligent in your part, leaving you open to a class action or regular law suit.
                Also you won't add property owned, won't correct or amend criminal records and so on.
                Regardless I'm mailing you the extensive data and there better be amendments and additions to my profile. It will be notarized and sent registered mail. If I don't see program changes or profile changes, it's on.
                I suggest you quite messing with me or us. You and your like will have to deal with the repercussions.
                Its so irresponsible of you're company to not correct profiles when you get new information your limited resources don't find.
                Pissed in Texas,
                W. Carter

MyLifecharges

I received an email for MyLife and this suppose to allow you to control what the social media says about you, also any derogatory credit remarks.
                  I received an email stating I could come back and try for 8 days premium membership for $1 not exactly forth coming it is $2 dollars and they charged me on my bank card international fees. None of the information is up to date on it and you receive enormous message that are not even true about credit or who is exactly searching for you.

My Lifeall my information still on all the websites they promise they will be taken out do to my safety and protection my daughter high rank military

I paid for this site to help you to keep all your information from being expose into the Internet and it been 3 woks and they had promise me with one click they can do it over by their end while we speak and it is still all over the Internet and vie have paid them already... Ave have them recorded promising me all the things they can do for me with what they are charging me so I accepted and gave them my credit card info.. Than I told them that I too have them recorded they got upset and that I had no right to record them, and that's when I told them your recording me so why cant I record them they promising me stuff and I'm giving them my information and my credit card over the phone I need my protection and prove too... so here I am with my info and prove that they are not keeping their side of agreement... # acct [protected]

MyLife — unauthorized credit card charges

Was looking up an old friend and found a profile on this Mylife site. They actually had enough info on her...

My Lifequality & quantity of search, excessive billing, cancellation

1/31/17 - After completing application I searched for information on a person. During the search there was an indication that a great deal of information was found. When I began reviewing the information there was very little information found and that information was outdated. I am disappointed in this service.

Then, upon reviewing my bank statement I find that I have been billed for the entire year. I had requested monthly billing.

I request cancellation of this service and a refund of my money.

Steven Sage Attorney at Law - [protected]

MyLife — unethical behavior/invasion of privacy

When I look up my own name on the internet I see that a site called MyLife has posted information about me! I...

My Lifeemail spam

I have received no less than 1343 emails from this company in less than a year. They are demanding money for them to stop.

They act, without my authority, by spying on a former girlfriend by searching for her online presence. She is also receiving their reports stating I'm "looking" for her (or "investigating") her.

I'm not, the emails sent to her and to me are totally false. Further they imply I'm stalking her. Thus damaging to my reputation.

MyLife is acting in a manner that may not be legal. Please stop them.

Ulrich Witte

• Bi
                            Billy Jack Long Jul 18, 2017

I can see why people could get suckered into MyLife.com. But in my case, I felt victimized not even wanting to get involved in it. I do investigations as part of my work. Basically, I use two services: Google and a private security agency. It was the private security agency that clued me in that MyLife.com was spying on me. Hey, I own my own company and I do some private investigations. I've had a couple of people arrested for the things I've discovered. But I'm just a little fish in a big ocean. The funny thing is their spying didn't really uncover much of anything. They never had the city I live in correct (and my home phone and company are listed in the public phone directory). They said they had uncovered things about relatives who said I did certain illegal activities in the past three years that will require me to hire a lawyer. I called my local county sheriff's station if there is a warrant out for my arrest. I told them what MyLife.com said about me. The deputies laughed it off. "You're one of the straightest shooters in this town. If there is a warrant out for us to arrest you, we know where you live." The accusing relatives were my ex-wife (divorced in 2006/she cut off all communication with me in 2010), my late sister (who died in 2009), my late mother (who died fairly recently and was suffering from dementia for the past three years up to her death), and a "brother" they claim who knows me well (but isn't my brother and I never heard of him). As soon as I knew about all this I began to take it upon myself to get MyLife.com out of business. They have no reason to do what they do.

• Je
                            Jeff B in Michigan Jan 25, 2017

Go to the following page which was just launched in Facebook

Those who are wronged can gain greater visibility in a large social media website, by sharing your story there.

MyLifehacking into linkedin account that is under a privacy setting on linkedin

MyLife is an attempt at a business model to use predatory techniques to use public and private record humiliation as a means to extort money from the uninformed public who do not understand their rights to privacy.

The actions of MyLife can lead to loss of financial security by virtue of hackers creating shadow identities to access credit, your financial accounts, and use the veil of personal humiliation to extort money from you to clean up the data they have hacked, much of erroneous by some reports, and much of it private.

I have filed a complaint with my state attorney general and am pursuing similar complaints in all states because MyLife broadcasts this data nationwide.

If you are unaware of the aggressive predatory tactics of My Life, I invite you to search your own name and be amazed at what they are compiling on you, some from public record, but on an over reach, to publish sensitive data on you which is exemplified by the data fields they use on their Report Out on your individual name.

A class action in each state is sorely needed to shut down THIS website, and others like them. If you have concern for your privacy, go to the consumer protection area of your State website and start fling complaints.

This is a growing epidemic and so far, only a few states have put hand slapping regulations in place to stop it.

• Pa
                              Pam01 Jan 29, 2017

How can we become part of the complaint or lawsuit?

• Je
                              Jeff B in Michigan Jan 30, 2017

@Pam01 File your complaint with your State Attorney General, in their Consumer Protection Dept.

You can also file the same complaint in California where Mylife is headquartered.

Subsequent complaints can be filed in all 50 states because Mylife is national and sharing your private data for sale and profit.

The world wide web offers foreign countries your data. I am uncertain how any legal action can be taken there.

What state are you in?

MyLifeSite refuses to delete my personal and private information from the internet.

I have been trying for years to get my personal information off of the Internet. I was forced to leave my home in California due to a violent stalker of two years. During that time I was beaten, threatened, and promised to be killed one day. He also did the same to my dog and always threatened to kill him.

I must have my personal information deleted from the Internet.
                            My name is LaDonna Elliott Courey. I live in Newburgh, IN. Age 54

Please someone help me!!!