Having problems with MyLife?

MyLife Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyLife Customer Service. Initial MyLife complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyLife above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyLife. Discuss the issues you have had with MyLife and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyLife Complaints & Reviews

MyLifeOnline service

I recently found out when looking my name up that Mylife.com had taken it upon themselves to post information about me online more than half of it was incorrect. I called them last week and asked to be removed from there database. The person I spoke with clearly didn't care and kept telling me they could fix what was wrong or inaccurate I'm sure at some sort of cost I basically demanded just to take me off after hearing his scripted replies. He gave me a reference number of [protected] and assured me it would be deleted in 5 days. A week later still the profile was not deleted so I called again today same results got another reference number [protected]. When I told the Mylife employee I was recording the conversation he quickly got off the phone. This is outrageous. How is this kind of company ok? A Class action lawsuit needs to be filed against this disrespectful negligent company!

MyLifeInformation Broker

Foreigner are responding to calls for MyLife, hence, have private information. Legally only American should have my personal information. I should be able to sue in a U.S. Court of Law infractions. I cannot sue a person in a foreign country! Please everyone, pay attention to all of these call centers. They should never have access to personal, financial, criminal, employment, educational information. U.S. citizens have no recourse to defend what every mishaps happens with this information

There are several errors on what MyLife is reporting. I have no criminal record! My religion is not what they say. on and on. My house value, payment or amount outstanding balance should not be public information. This information is available for EVERYONE to see. However, I cannot review my own information in more detail to see what they have for 'criminal activity' this is not fair to anyone esspecially when information is false.

MyLife should not be implying or guessing information posted.

This information MyLife publishes strictly belongs to the owner

MyLifeIncorrect information

My name is Linda Lee Edelen, birthdate 01/10/1952

I was married to Lawrence W. Tucker until 8/1992, when we divorced.
      He then married Linda Kraller who then also became Linda Tucker. ( I do not know Valerie Oconnell, Marian Kraller or Aaron Miller, who may be associates of Linda Kraller) I want these people removed from any connection to me.

I remarried to James Steven Edelen and remained married until his death 8/2008. My name became Linda Edelen when we married.

In 2011 I married Joseph D. LeStrange and kept my name as Linda Edelen.

I do not know and am not associated with Linda Tucker in Hartwell, Ohio.

I have never lived at 196 Crane St., Millinton, MD 21651 OR 104 Justin Buch
      Dr, Chestertown, MD 21620 (I assume these addresses belong to Linda Kraller)

My current address is 2001 Kenwood Rd, Annapolis, MD 21409

MyLifeFalse information about me and unauthorized charge to my credit card.

I want my refund and I don't want to have a membership with life. Please I have a disability and I don't have money to waste. I saw a message from the website and it was my information, and I didn't know what the hell was the situation until I paid for the $1.00 for a three day trial. Then I was charged $19.99 for something that I don't want.I want my refund back to my credit card please.

MyLifeHarassment

Hello! Both my partner and I have harassing reviews on your website from his ex wife. We both have one from Oct 25, 2017, and he has a second one from her June 26, 2019.

Your website makes people agree not to use the information to stalk or harass anyone, and that's all she's interested in.
          I'd like the comments to be taken down, and I'd like our profiles to be locked down to prevent further harassment. Thank you.

Harassment

MyLifeTrial membership and reputation profile

I have sent 3 emails with no replies so I called the number. How convenient the lady could not hear me saying my phone was breaking up and it was a bad connection. Nobody else has ever mentioned my phone being an issues.
            I signed up for the $1 trial offer. It gave me somebody else's name as mine and I can't change it.
            My profile has an imposter, a name, a unique id, name and dob. When I search this name it comes up with people with different names. It just doesn't make any sense and they will not reply to my email to explain.

MyLifePut my information online including non accurate ones

They put my name and city that I am in on the search engine and stated I have criminal and court record which is incorrect and affected my reputation and personal life!
              I called them twice to have my information removed. They said they would but the information including the wrong ones are still there!
              I requested all my information remover from the website. Mylife.com do not have my permission to sell or post my information

Jun 07, 2020

MyLife.com — People private information

They cheated and leaded you to purchase. And I have experienced and I think is a scam. After several month...

MyLife$54.95 charged to my debit card

I am not a subscriber to MyLife, but was charged $54.95 for there services. I got a email from my bank on May 18th, 2020 letting me know that a transaction was posted to my account. Transaction description - 110225 CHK PURCH SIG MYLIFE * PPL BKG [protected] CA [protected] 110225. I have blocked my debit card, and no longer trust the internet.

MyLifeFalse Info

My information including criminal charges, income, relatives and address is false. I thought false=lie. Freedom of information act? Information? seriously oh right "truth is not truth" anymore according to a very famous politician.
                  This lie known as information of mine is what i find out for free. Do i really want to know what I will see when I pay to find out "who i am?"
                  Peace All!

My Lifeinformation no good

I joined on 2.11.2020, and had $119 charged to my CC for a years
                    subscription. I ran two reports.
                    This was a test plan, because I had these two reports from Truthfinder.
                    I wanted to see how MyLife compared to Truthfinder. There was no comparison.

Truthfinder had valuable information that MyLife did not have.
                    Please refund my $119 back to my CC on 2.12.2020. I'll call the CC to=
                    morrow to determine this has occurred.
                    If I own My Life a $1 fee for 3 days, I'll be glad to pay it, but not $119.
                    Thank You for your Promptness in this matter.

MyLifebelow is information that is not correct

[protected] [protected] [protected] 3 Metcalf Ln Medway, MA 29 Lake Shore Dr Casco ME, 176 Brian Ave Derry NH, 1 Brian Ave #7L Derry, NH, 172 Bria Ave Derry, NH PO Box 1448 Salem NH PO Box 1448L Salem NH / Lori Rose Michael Brown Patricia Gaffney Christine Wood Angie Black Leon Levasseur Coreen Gaffney Dianee Brown Donna Brown Frank Brown Janice Gilmer Elizabeth Brown Edward Rose Jennifer Bessette Jeremy Brown John Roy Kathleen Brown Linda Gaffney Michael Gaffney Michele Brown Michele Elliott Peter Brown Richard Browne Susan Hunt Tammy Levasseur Tammy Weir Timothy Brown Tonia Levasseur Donald Sweatt Brenda Batts

MyLifeselling misinformation

There are items found in this report that MyLife is selling under my name that are not facts. My personal information was affected in a security breech in 2017. I have had to work with Consumer Affairs to have Socials removed that where not mine. My credit has been affected by this misinformation that was circulating. I have been denied jobs and loans. The same information that this website is selling. I tried to contact them but they never replied. How do these companys get away with doing this? They have even claim to have medical records. I thought we had a right to privacy. I think I have a right to know just what is on this report MyLife has on me. Then I want it deleted from their servers. Legitimate background checks serve a purpose. These types of sites border on criminal.

MyLifereputation

I requested to have my info removed and sent the required information. I was told it would be removed. A month later I get an email saying someone looked at my reputation. Low and behold, I pull it up and it's back up. This is a scam and complete bull. This company needs to be shut down. When someone requests to have their information removed from the site, it should be removed. I'm going to seek legal counsel since they do not feel it's important to research their information

MyLifeunauthorized credit card charge

Wish I had looked here first. We to MyLife.com looked around and I fell for the SCAM! Pay $1 to check a file then I looked at another got hit for another $1. The files were full of wrong and incomplete Information. so I went into account and closed it stating their info was no good not to bill me any more. They hit my Credit card for another $35.85 for a subscription that I had said not to do. I was only in the site one day and closed it the same day! They are thieves stay far away from them.

unauthorized credit card charge
                            unauthorized credit card charge

MyLifeservice

I have online booked a jio phone through my jio app.My amount by rupees 808 debited from my account.i have get a message that I can get jio phone from nearest jio store but when I went on jio store they told me that they have facing a problem error 1000 .Please tell me how I get jio phone . Please solve my problem.
                              Thanks,
                              Anil Kumar Saraf
                              Mobile no.[protected]

MyLifeunauthorized charging

your site said 1.$ for info. so i agreed . i did not under any circumstances agree to 56$ I wish to stop this transaction immediately. I agreed to the sum of 1.00$ for a partial profile containing pictures of an individual I did not agree to the sum being deducted from my acount . you people are crooks! The transaction is pending so i ask you to please stop the transaction I do not want your horrible services any more!

MyLifeunauthorized charge

On October 5th, 2019 i was charged $74.95 from MyLife. One month before this my account was created and i had used my free trial for $1. This same day i deactivated auto renewal and made sure that i wouldnt be charged. Come October 5th i see that they charged me $74.95 for a 6 month membership. This was something i never consented to nor does it make any sense as to why the trial $1 would just turn into a 6 month membership when the default is to buy it by the month. This means that someone had to have gone out of their way to select a 6 month membership and i know for a fact it was not me and was not authorized.

MyLifemylife.com

Went to mylife . Com as a favor for my 89 yr old Aunt. She has a rental property and wanted e to check on a prospective renter. So I paid the dollar and checked him out. Nothing but parking tickets. Today I noticed a charge for 74.95 on my debit card . I did not sign up for a subscription. I called customer service and got someone who spoke very poor English. I demanded they refund my money or I will file a claim with the state attorney general. She said, I think, that by paying the dollar I ordered a subscription. NO WAY!!!

mylife.com

MyLifeinformation you have is incorrect

I will be seeking legal council in this matter, and my reputation you have as me rated as poor. I have never been accused of any criminal/court cases as you have stated. I have no bad associates as well as you have listed. The people you have listed on my family are not my family or not related. I will be seeking damages for this. I am a business man and my reputation is being damaged by these reports that you are showing.