Having problems with MyLife?

MyLife reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 25, 2009. The latest review fake profile accounts was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint Unauthorized charges to my debit card was resolved on Aug 06, 2018. MyLife has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 280 reviews. MyLife has resolved 82 complaints.

MyLife Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyLife Customer Service. Initial MyLife complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyLife above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyLife. Discuss the issues you have had with MyLife and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyLife Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

MyLifepersonal reputation search

They claim that I have a criminal, "incarceration/Public records finding in my name...which there is not...but to see it (so that I can correct it) I'd have to give them money. BULL! ...WHAT A SCAM
They DO correctly identify me but then add in this bogus claim that my reputation is being injured by the existence of this supposed incarceration or whatever...WHAT A SCAM

MyLifeonline data service

This is a completely garbage site, used to provide false information to the world about anyone. To provide false information, and then provide a "reputation score" based on that false information, is a horrible form of defamation of character. I didnt even know this existed until today. I am disgusted. If there is a class action to take this down, count me in.

• Updated by Amber Bergeson · Aug 11, 2019

Not to mention, if you decide to allow this company to expose you, YOU have to pay money to correct the false I formation they blasted about you! If I can find a way to take these people down, I will.

MyLifeslanderous claims published online

MyLife is saying I have a criminal record, IN RED!!!, and I have never even been arrested! I cannot believe how much accurate personal information they are publishing about me, birth date, previous addresses, etc., enough to enable anyone who wants to easily steal my identity. Maybe it's good they actually also publish SLANDEROUS information like saying I have a criminal record and that I "may" be a sex offender (give me a break!) and all the other nasty things. Talk about working hard to live a good, clean life, only to have Mylife.com to come along and publish tons of false information for anyone to see and assume it is accurate. This is incredibly infuriating. Is there a class action lawsuit I can join? Why is this website even aloowed to exist?

MyLifemylife.com

The State of Florida sees fit to issue an insurance agent's license to me, and I have a less that 1% reputation rating???

Nothing, including the correct spelling of my name is correct about me on this website!! None of the people listed as relatives, etc. are accurate.

I never knew this site existed. I do not think that it has had any sort of negative impact on me personally, but I don't understand how they get away with this kind of thing.

MyLifepublication of false and misleading information

This public search website Mylife.com is damaging to the Americans as they publish information about the person that are false. Searched several people on Mylife and their information about those people I searched really caught me off guard especially the reputation score they assigned for each person along with the alerts in bold red stating about court or criminal records.The founder of this website Jeffrey Tinsley or whatever is his alias is should be held accountable and this site should be shutdown. This is clearly an invasion of privacy and they don't have any right to publish any personal information and data that are misleading and downright false. They're damaging a person's reputation for monetary gain and this is a travesty. I've read an article about Jeffrey Tinsley from a thorough background and legitimate agency that this man had a DUI arrest and yet his reputation score is more than 4, higher than Senator Lindsey Graham and Vice President Mike Pence. Go figure, a total scam.

MyLifefraudulent website

I thought this company was a legitimate website but instead it is a fake fraudulent website the doesn't give out accurate information on anyone not to mention yourself. I called technical support twice about a refund and they didn't want to give me my money back. One of the technical support specialist told me to go on their website and email their member support to get a refund but the page doesn't work at all. I advise everyone to keep away from this website!

MyLifecredit card fraud

You know who you are. Now I do too.

Total click-bait scam. While trying to correct the false information listed by "mylife", as it is listed on this scam site, my credit card was charged a fee to which I did not agree. For all the false information listed they had no problem getting my credit card information correct, without my knowledge or consent.

Everyone I know will know about "mylife" including the Attorney General and various federal law enforcement people I know. I have just two words for you, and they aren't Merry Christmas. Watch me flame...

MyLifea stupid unnecessary comment made by an anonymous person plus wrong info

There was an anonymous comment written they wouldn't be friends with me as if that is a mark on me rather than someone's opinion. I probably wouldn't be friends with them either and I am not responsible for anyone's bias who wasted their time to write such nonsense. This company shouldn't even print such stuff. Also I am affiliated with two people who I never knew who appeared to be past neighbors.

• Jt
                    JtAlmond Sep 30, 2019

You used to be able to post an anonymous review of someone right there on their page. It looks like they stopped letting users post reviews of someone. All they let you do is say whether or not you would be friends with them or not. Why did they stop letting someone write a review on people.??

MyLifefraudulent information about me

I happened to find this site accidentally. I didn't even know this piece of garbage site existed. Much of what they note about me is fraudulent. Without purchasing an account to clean up their shoddy research and fraudulent reporting, they are leaving much disinformation about me on their horrible site. I have filed a complaint to the BBB and will take all means necessary to get them to remove my profile--WITHOUT paying them a RED CENT.

May 26, 2019

My Life — reputation clean up

So Jeffrey Tinsley, whose name you won't find on his own site, created a site to scare people into...

MyLifeextortion

I found a disturbing amount of information about myself on this site. After I searched on how to resolve it. I tried to email them to opt out and remove my information. They refuse to remove it unless I pay money to create an account with them! Everyone needs to file better business bureau complaints against them. No one should have to go through this.

MyLifeineffective or no report

I signed up for your service and it's ineffective. First off, my name is Lloyd M. Brock, not Angela. The people I wanted to check on were not the ones I wanted to know about. Two of them you had no infromation on at all, so your service is of no value to me. The people I wanted information on were possibly trying to scam me for money. I filed a report with the FBI and ICE and haven't received any ainformation thus far.Please cancel my subscription.

Lloyd M. Brock
                      [protected]@msn.com

• Updated by Lloyd M. Brock · May 06, 2019

I haven't received a response yet to my complaint.

MyLifemembership/ information

I searched myself and the system kept telling me my name is LaTonya Wright, however, my name is Tonya White Williams. The system would not allow me any full background checks even be n myself although I was led to believe I had a premium subscription trial for 1 week. I am unable to view any of the premium searches under the one week trial and had to order another one which also requested money after each search but never received the trial or premium searches I was led to believe I would receive on purchase. I am requesting a refund of all transactions because I don't feel your site honored any of what I was told I purchased and the free information I did receive of myself was not accurate therefore I don't feel any of the other information I received free to be true either

MyLifemylife service and request that I pay to make me look better

I did a Google search for my own name a few days ago and it produced a MyLife Web site report on me, stating in bold red letters that I have a criminal record. And when I announced that I am the person described and that I would like to see more detail on that statement, I was invited to pay MyLife money to improve my "score" - which would apparently include removing this falsity. I am not aware of having any criminal record (and I would consider myself a fairly reliable source on that). And, I will not permit my name to be smeared in connection with an old fashion extortion scheme in modern dress. I am also contacting MyLife directly to recommend they respond to this charge by identifying its evidence and source of this "criminal record" as being the only way MyLife is going to potentially avoid a suit for defamation.

Duncan K. Robertson
                          [protected]@aol.com

MyLifefalse reporting and or innuendo

The MyLife site reports enough correct information to make it appear to be legit however it reports straight up false or misleading information. I followed the trail to have it corrected and they want me to pay to "view the report" to correct the information. Not sure to call this slander, blackmail on a falsehood or what but it's wrong. I have spent a lifetime to build a good reputation and this site should not be allowed to potentially destroy reputations, lives and careers.

My Lifewebsite that reports personal information that is incorrect or malicious to the public

My life was asked to remove my personal information in a very respectful way, the agreed to do so and when I went back to check, they added untruths, and changed my "good" reputation to "poor"; the reason that ai had requested to "opt out" is due to a stalking situation which My Life has made even worse! Shame on you, My Life, you deserve to be sued in court!

Apr 09, 2019

MyLife — inaccurate information, cannot update, difficulty cancelling free account

Signed up for 7 day free account. Found much of the information inaccurate and outdated. Could not find out...

Apr 09, 2019

MyLife — reputation score

What the heck kind of company is this...I run two real estate business and got a .67 rating which is not...

MyLifeinformation revealed

They are lieing and ruining what I have left of an I theft name that was stolen years ago without producing facts about anything! Now I value my privacy and want this took out offline from MyLife as they are not telling all that's involved here and they need nto be sued over this and I am going to check with an attorney about doing so and let their reputation get stained and ruined both for ruining mine!!

MyLife.comfalse, fraudulent information... affecting reputation, lowered credit & great damage.

None of this site's Internet posted information - `family' and `associates' (they of bad reputation) named are any relationship to me. By associated such to me, I am "guilty by association". But there is none, no relationship at all.

Such, one in particular who had gone to prison, living on same street being associated with me. Their bad history becoming mine. I have no relationship to such and don't even recognize names listed.

This site has chosen to link me to to them... giving alerts & warnings, adversely affecting my reputation, credit and life. OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Unwanted, constant phone calls now - I have had to put phone on silent, non-ring mode to get relief.

Credit affected adversely. Bank of America closed my account... THIS after 36 years, the account opened in 1983 and with no missed payments and virtually perfect credit BEFORE and historically. False information posted...

AND... RED ALERT posted in header for relationships, people I don't even know; don't even know who such persons are. There also someone with legal problems, they jailed, convicted that went to prison LINKED TO ME!! HOW?!! WHY???

This is OUTRAGEOUS!!! Formerly sued under their previous name, Classmates.com, they do this after they settled a $9 million dollar class action law suit. Then they turn around, of new name and DO WORSE.

I have never seen or experienced anything like this... with heretofore PERFECT credit and now great hurt and abuse. THIS MUST BE STOPPED! This is WICKED. It is nothing less than EVIL!