Sulekha.com New Media Logo

Sulekha.com New Media

Having problems with Sulekha.com New Media?

Sulekha.com New Media reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 2, 2010. The latest review IT Training and Placement Scam on sulekha was posted on Mar 21, 2021. The latest complaint it training and placement scam was resolved on Feb 17, 2018. Sulekha.com New Media has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 14 reviews. Sulekha.com New Media has resolved 2 complaints.

Sulekha.com New Media Customer Service Contacts

+91 443 021 3000 (Head Office, India)
+1 512 788 5300 (USA and Canada)
+44 207 193 3189 (United Kingdom)
№ 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore
Chennai
India - 600 008
Chennai Office II
RMZ Millenia Business Park, 2nd Floor of, Campus 1A, № 143, Dr. MGR Road, Kandanchavadi, Perungudi, Chennai - 600 096

Bangalore
№ 19 & 20, Ground,1, 2 & 3 Floors, Shantha Complex, Lady Courzon Road, Bangalore - 560 001

Hyderabad
№ 6-2-981, Maruthi Plaza, Beside Shadan Pharmacy College, Khairathabad, Hyderabad - 500 004

Mumbai
Unit № 1-205 Gemstar Commercial Complex, Ramachandra Lane, Kanchpada, Malad (W), Mumbai - 400 064

Noida
C104, Second Floor, Sector - 2, Noida - 201 301

Kolkata
Chaterjee International Center, №33 A, 8th Floor, Room № A1 & A14, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata - 700 071

Ahmedabad
Mridul Tower, Ground Floor, №135, Opposite Bata Showroom, Ashram Road, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad - 380 006

Pune
The Orion Building, 5th Floor, Opposite Don Bosco Youth Centre, Near St Miras Girls College, Koregaon Park, Pune - 411 001

Sulekha.com New Media Complaints & Reviews

Sulekha.com New MediaIT Training and Placement Scam on sulekha

There are big SCAMS going on on SULEKHA regarding training and placement. The fake companies are running from call centers and they have been registered with sulekha. I have been a victim to a training and placement scam. Do yourself a favor and avoid going through sulekha for your job search. I can tell because I have been a victim. I Paid $618 to a company named GREAT ORIGIN IT INC that called me by getting my information from sulekha. After I paid them, they made a fake unprofessional resume. Its been 4 months and they dont respond anymore to my emails or phone calls. I have complained to sulekha but have not got any response. My friend has also been scammed by another company named CACHE IT STAFFING INC. similarly called him through Sulekha. I ask sulekha to refund my money and stop giving platform to fake scammer companies unless they are involved in it. It does not take long for these scammers to change the company name after being reported fake and start to scam people again. They are also registered as KEYLINE SOFT on Sulekha. Avoid the these scammers its just a waste of your time and money.

Sulekha.comsubscription for leads; scammers south indian company

I want to request the attention of sulekha.com supervisors, managers, vice president or president.

I think there is a big issue going in with your company. Below are the points

1) your telemarketing team has been calling me and pushing me to try your sulekha.com services with a full refund clause and assured that i will get better services than just dial and i wont regret.

2) i am already registered with just dial and was almost okay with their services, however no complaints from them, there process and customer service is just excellent.

3) your sales person came, pushed me to try the services and if i dont like it i can get the refund, he didnt mention your inr 200 monthly charge, and i bought the service.

4) he insisted me to send the documents, payment right away and the day he came i made the payment and documents. I asked him about the business categories, he said we can do changes, we can delete or upload later on which he said i will come to your office tomorrow to help you install application and guide you everything. I run a placement consultancy for international bpo and call center not a domestic bpo and i need those leads where in other business person knows that this consultancy is not free. He confirmed me everything with the yes!

5) within the same day i got verification call and i was told about my business categories, payment, all discussion on call is final despite of whatever sales agent has mentioned, it raised my brows, he then also told me that i have to pay 200 inr extra per month, which i told him that sales guy didnt mention that.

6) he then asked me to contact sales person, to seek the clarity, as the sales guy came on the phone, he was saying "sir wo apke payment mein include hai, apko alag se kuch nahin dena" what the crap, he played smartly on that clause. I let that matter go and accepted the deal.

7) verifier again confirmed all on which i asked about the refund, he then sd if you are not happy with the services i can seek refund.

8) somehow at nght or next day i got a lead from sulekha, i was blank as i wasnot expecting the leads until that sales guy come to my office and guide me and help me choose right categories.

9) i called him and asked, he sd sir aap customer service pe call karke band karwalo, i was literaly pissed off with this behaviour, then i requested him to do this as i dont have any clue about these and these are paid leads for which i am in panick, as i was not ready and also it was coming from wrong category, he assured it will be refunded or he will get it done

10) next day again, he didnt come, i waited and called

11) again he went missing i kept on waiting, i called the telecaller guy, he sd he will ensure he will come
    12) next day again he didnt cme
    13) full 1 week passed
    14) again i started getting wrng sulekha leads, no idea how to stop it
    15) called the sales guy, he sd sir office band ho gaya hai, mein bahar hun, aap khud he customer care pe call karke band karwali jiye
    16) called customer care - some south indian people answered the call, accent was different, voice was on and off, clearly some phone issues were there at there end, i could sense it on many calls that i made later on, it caused lot of stress
    17) again i called telecaller to ask what to do, as the guy is not coming, he assured your meeting is fixed sir today he will come.
    18) i kept on waiting for that guy, that entire day went and in the end tele caller sd he will come tomorrow
    19) i again called ashwani the sales guy, he then didnt answer my call and messaged me my daughter is ill. I thought its okay
    20) again the next day no call, no reply to my text, no notification and now almost 11-12 days have passed.
    21) i wrote email to [protected]@sulekha.com in regards to cancellation and refund on 27th august 2019, i got no reply from the email team then i wrote email to telecaller the same guy who has been following up with me from last 3-4 months [protected]@sulekha.net
    22) now things changed, this guy kept on calling me and i asked him to reply me everything in the email, not on a phone call anymore.
    23) today its 30th i called customer support [protected] to check the status of my cancellation and complete refund, these people gave me a touch time again, by saying that you will get a call in next 3 days as your complaint is registered today.
    24) this is the only reason i am putting my complaint here on consumer complaints, to have something as a proof at my side, that how such a big companies, with 100's of manpower cant handle their employees or customers and we giving them money so that we can grow the business. Its a sheer waste of my precious time that i want to use for the benefit of my business, for the benefit of india to grow good business and quality business.

Shame on those employees who took company name and customer's for granted!

Please refund my 100% money, sulekha is not yet ready. Need to first finish your internal training, team development and customers response time and better phone line's.

Sulekha.com New Media — stop leads, unsatisfied, please refund the money

Please some manager should call me Please refund the money Why my entrance coaching for m.com keyword i...

Delhi

Sulekha.com New Media — it training and placement - scam

Dear folks, If you are planning to take an online course from sulekha then this review is for you. They took...

Sulekha — it training and placement scam

Sulekha and it's client Belinfotek cheated me, they wasted my time and money, beware of this scammer...

Sulekha — ba/qa it job placement

I was looking for OPT Job Placement. I was in contact with their representative she was following every day...

Sulekhafake services and their leads cheated for 10000 inr

Fake services n their leads cheated for 10000 inr.
      Dont go with sulekha.
      Faltu service if we are calling customer they are from different states I am have recording also they took 10000 inr from us.
      Customer we are calling they never requested for any service.
      Just bakwas say
      After one month name of that person is prashant he called me your lead is going to be finished not a single positive reply from that guy.
      We told him we have recording of customer with fake leads he told he call back but he never call. Just cheater. He was telling in tenure we will give you discounts... First return my money.. Which you have looted shame on this people n company

Sulekhasofttrain technologies llc

Irequested for data science training institute from Sulekha for my wife & these guys called us. They assured about complete training & I paid them 600 dollars for training. First 10 days went fine then the trainer started showing all kind of tantrums & she was very aggressive. Now trainer does not classes saying that she has some technical issue & this company is doing nothing. I was under impression that Sulekha provides best references only but it has been shattered. Please stop cheating people by collaborating with this company,

joy010117 Jan 16, 2018

They have taken money for training for me and set up meetings to which nobody showed up. This is a hoax . Now they do not want to return my money

Sulekha — unethical behaviour

One of our relative has searched through your website (sulekha) and booked household items in sharing with...

Sulekhasalesforce training

Do not do business with the company or anyone associated with them. It has been over 6 months since completing salesforce training and no one with your company has found me a job opportunity! I took the training from a company based in houston, tx and was assured that I could be placed in the houston area. I will be reporting this company to the texas attorney general's office. These are just india-based organizations with virtual us addresses providing cheap labor for h1 visa holding indians. There is no one at the houston address and i'm going to make sure everyone in the houston area knows that unless you are from india and need an h1 visa don't waste your money. Hopefully, the trump administration will put an end to this crap.

• So
              Sofia John Sep 15, 2017

We regret to hear about your bad experience and would like to help you out. Please do share the details of the service you had opted to help us serve you best.

Sulekha.com — sulekha.com is a scam

Please do not do any business with Sulekha its really a scam. Pardon for the harsh comments but that’s the...

Sulekha — service or products don't exist at sulekha

Kindly make the refund process asap, I dont want to hear anymore excuses from your side. As far customer...

Sulekha /Online Yellow Pages & Leads — fraud & cheating, fake leads, avoiding

Beware and Avoid: Sulekha Yellow Pages who are common cheats, promising you huge business and quality lead...

Sulekha.com — mis-reprsention

Sulekha.com (Sulekhab2b.com) is a on line business promotion company based in chennai, india. Their manager ...