MyLife.comrip off

J

my complaint is that since 2008 they(mylife.com formerly reunion.com) have been charging me $36 every 3 months for the use of their site which has come up as not reliable on my computer... which I haven't used since 2008 and had no clue then or now that the charge was for every 3 months.. granted I should have been looking at my credit card bill more closely on a monthly bases... instead I was looking but apparently on the wrong months...Ihaven't used their site since 2008 the year of my class reunion... had no realization or do I recall seeing on their site where it mentioned that it was $144 a YEAR... that they were charging me every 3 months ... I hate websites that you have to look around for the place where you have to uncheck a box that will automatically bill you... that should be against the law... you should have to check a box when you sign up that you intend to keep using this site indefinably . That would be the honest approach to business, and heaven forbid we should try an honest approach..Thats my complaint. I don't know whose listening or who cares but I think that it is totally dishonest. Maybe the government should take that up ... maybe that would be something they could agree on and actually pass in less than a year... thanks for allowing me to vent...Judy

• St
    Stephi Gramann Jun 11, 2018

Me too...11.95 x2. & NO REPORT! Complete B.S.

Johnsrhon Aug 30, 2012

They did the same to me. Is there anyway to get the money they stole

• Hu
    hudsonparsons Mar 23, 2011

Same for me. A scam. A ripoff. They only got $11.95 x 2 = $23.xx from me. They promised several finds of family members searching for me and they were ALL wrong. I can't believe that they are still able to be in business based upon the scams that they are doing.

• Hu
    Human Food Factor Jan 27, 2011

This company has a scam website. NOT FREE and can fool you instantaneously charge you $108 for nothing!! Claims of having found people, then it isn't true. RIP OFFFFFF!!!