Having problems with Pinterest?

Pinterest Customer Service Contacts

808 Brannan Street
San Francisco, California
Additional office
Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pinterest Customer Service. Initial Pinterest complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pinterest above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pinterest. Discuss the issues you have had with Pinterest and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PinterestNo assistance in locating 8 year old account

Purchased new iPad and transferred data at Apple store. Pinterest account did not transfer successfully.
Tried to log in but email used to set up account no longer exists. Unable to use it. Tried putting in old email and told password needed to be changed. Added new email and password and created new account. No help from Pinterest so far. Have reached out multiple times with no response.
Much saved material relates to remodeling projects.

Nov 21, 2020

Pinterest — Circular saw with blades

order 943 / min 350ch Address of the company (optional) Company's website (optional) Add Photos ...

Pinterest.comSocial media

Someone is harassing me at Pintrest and threatening the security of my linked accounts.

They change my password daily and they continue to do it EVERY SINGLE DAY. I have emailed their people 10 times and they don't help me on this. I know it's within Pinterest because they don't seem to care that someone is doing this to me within their organization. I asked that an account be closed and they don't close it.

What the problem is within their organization I don't know but there certainlly is a problem.

PinterestRemoving personal content

Pinterest recently removed one of my boards completely and now claims they know nothing about it, I believe I am being targeted because the board contains Conservative content and opinions and they are deliberately trying to silence my views and opinions, clearly a form of censorship and a violation of my First Amendment Rights, they will not even acknowledge any wrongdoing on their part, as a matter of fact, they expect me to prove ownership of every single Pin on that particular Board, I think this is completely unfair, why are they targeting me and not others? All I want is for them to return my Board and if anything on that Board or any other Boards is in violation of their rules & regulations I will be happy to remove those particular Pins from my Boards, I have sent three separate complaints to them and they keep sending me irrelevant information in response.

PinterestBlizzard of unwanted advertising that has nothing to do with any of my interests!!!

I've sent this same notice to Pinterest. Recently, I have been inundated with advertising from Walmart, Wayfair, and Target in my home Pinterest feed for crap I have no interest or use for that I will never buy and has zero relevance to my profile settings. Crap like file folders from Walmart that supposedly has something to do with my Pinterest board on a-frame housing - or the knitted multi-color tote bag from Target that somehow has something to do with with my interest in 3D printing? WTH?!? Or the metal towel bar from Wayfair that has something to do with woodworking? Their advertising is seriously stupid out of control and is driving me away from them. Will be spending a lot less time on Pinterest going forward.

PinterestDog lab and stylish new deals

I want to report there is a scam advertising on pinterest. This involves advertising comfort dog beds. Like dog lab and stylish new deals, ect. I have been scammed out of around $37. There should be a way that pinterest screen their clients to see if they are legitimate. Now I am afraid to order anything from pinterest site. I enjoy your site. I always get ideas, recipes, crafts, ect. But there are issues of scamming the consumer as they spent their money!!! Amazon is the safe place to order!!! Disgruntled consumer!!!

PinterestTrademark infringement

I designed a shoe for a trademarked brand which happens to be photographed by a paticular boutique. This site is allowing these fake sites to link my design to these fake links and sell fake/copied product. It should not be so easy for them to set this up on your site. This is taking away from our sales. I hope you will take down these sites immediately. The boutique that photographed these images is also sending out Cease and Desist letters to vaious people using her photograhs.

Trademark infringement

PinterestMissing accounts and logging in

I have two Pinterst accounts, one for personal, one for business. I logged out of one to log into the other one. Once I logged out of the first one (A) and then proceeded to log into the other one (B) I was told I had to reset my password because there was some unusually action on my account, which is fine. I re set my password for account B, then it proceeded to have an automatic log in for account A. Account B was no where to be seen. I searched Pinterst on different devises to see if I could find account B but I couldn't. I then tried to log into account A and when ever I put the password in (the same old one as this account did not want to change password) and click log in, it just refreshes the log in page with no explanation to why I can not log into account A.

PinterestNomadic fanatic

Nomad Fanatic's Disney videos should be hit with copyright infringement. He does not have permission to put out his videos with any Disney content. YouTube has demonetized all his Disney videos.

Further more Pinterest allows Nomadic Fanatic to put out all of his videos. He is a 6 time felon. There fore you are promoting these criminals on your platform.

Yet when people try to post information about his past or the scams you suspend their accounts. I am discussed that Pinterest promotes con artists like Eric Jacobs/Nomadic Fanatic. It brings down the class of your platform. You should take down ALL his videos as he literally begs for money.

PinterestAdverts selling clothes from china

I went on a website on Pinterest advertising lovely clothes. I bought something but when it arrived it was absolute rubbish. Counterfeit. I cannot contact the company but have read lots of complaints about them. Interest should be protecting it's customers from fraudsters. What are you going to do about this?
                  These companies are trading under various names. This one was Daibo.
                  I look forward to hearing from you.
                  Kind regards
                  Anne Hindmarsh

Adverts selling clothes from china

• Ca
                      Cat King Apr 15, 2020

I agree!!! I have been scammed on comfort dog beds that are advertising on Pinterest!

PinterestPinterest

Pinterest suddenly switched all their pin orders to random. I count on the pins on my boards to be in a certain order. I'm really angry about this, and frustrated. Pinterest often makes changes without polling or warning its users ahead of time, and none of the times that they have done this have the changes been for the better! Their customer service department is non-existent--they don't even list a phone number to call them at! When I submit something to their help desk, all I get is a form saying was I satisfied with their customer service when they didn't even answer any complaint I had. What a joke! If it weren't a free service, I'd have quit them long ago. What, do the Pinterest head honchos think they are above their users, that they need not associate with us peasants?

Pinterestnomadic fanatic - eric jacobs

I am highly offended that you have Nomadic Fanatic videos on Pinterest. You may not be aware that Eric is a 5 time felon, 2 times misdemeanors, including abuse of 2 different woman.

Eric also promotes marijuana and smokes it every night. He also drinks alcohol on a daily business in his videos. Which means he drives impaired and is a liability on the road. He also ebeggs his viewers for money. He does fundraisers for personal gain.

I don't think this is the kind of person you want to promote on Pinterest. Therefore, I am asking that you remove all Nomadic Fanatic videos.

Pinterestsending me a contact request for a "sex-hookup" site in pretense

I received a "contact request" from Pinterest about joining a board about "around the house". It ended up being a link to sites to sign up for hooking up online for sexual partners and displayed open nudity.

Wow. Then I tried to contact Pinterest and got a monkey wrench reply that means nothing.

So I looked up this site. I hope it helps to further information about the horrible spread of idocy and by a site I have thought had some principles.

I am not letting this settle into the dust. I am not happy. I am not someone who denies other folks the right to do whatever they wish as long as they keep it to themselves.

When Pinterest allows degenerates to officially contact me through their Official emails to me their client, that means Pinterest supports the people who contacted me.

Shame on Pinterest.

PinterestMy pinterest account was suspended with no warning.

I have no idea why it was deleted so I didn't have a chance to fix the supposed term violation. I've had my account for years and have been pinning the same thing, so I'm not sure why my account was suspended now. I don't believe any of my boards were a violation. I've emailed Pinterest the day I found out, waited a week with no response so I emailed them again and still no response. I decided to email the automated message I got saying Pinterest will help in a few hours - no response. There's no other way to contact them either! I've also seen that this has happened to many other people and they never got help which is very stressful to me as I have a few boards with important information that I needed.

My pinterest account was suspended with no warning.

PinterestBL5029

I ordered the above dress and my money was taken they never texted me with the tracking number and I can not find my order my name is jean ilch and or lanzilotta my phone number is [protected] want to no where it is it is my wedding dress and I am very very concerned!!! I watch the news and no that pinterest is having problems and I only saw this until after I ordered ftc!!!

PinterestDeactivation of my account

account deleted on 12-19-2018 for unusual activity and spamming. What does that mean? I have saved house ideas for my daughter whose house is being torn down due to hurricane Harvey and a few recipes. is that suspicious? I am 73 and wouldn't know how to spam if my life depended on it. I have lost months and hundreds of hours of time spent trying to help with good ideas for a limited budget house. I feel sad and like I was convicted without a trial...I don't even understand the charge. are they seriously thinking of an IPO?

PinterestVideos of animal abuse

I LOVED ideas, recipes, info on Pinterest but the recent videos of animal abuse, killings of defenseless animals has sickened me... if you are posting a video then you have the means to report this to authorities...this has no place on Pinterest...or, if it does, in a separate section. Shame on everyone involved for subjecting people to heart wrenching videos. The latest was a substandard human beating a greyhound to death for losing a race. Is this what Pinterest was/ is based on? You can develop a section for those that want to see this. I, an animal lover, cannot do this. I am contacting all animal welfare organizations to see this is dealt with.

Pinterestthey suspended my account

This so-called social network is a total piece of crap.
                                  They blocked me without providing any reason why.
                                  I think I've contacted them a million times, told them I was ready to do anything to get my account back, they refused and only said that noticed a suspicious activity going from my side. Ok, maybe I was hacked, but it's easy to fix, I will just change my password and email.
                                  Don't think I am crazy about this website, I just had needed pins and would like to have an opportunity to see them again. I have no reason to sign up again and create a new account. I have been having my previous one for 3 years and it's full of nice things. Feeling terrible about it.

Joumana Gebara (MEA MidEastAnayst) Jun 04, 2018

I agree. Pinterest suspended my account to support a Hezbollah terrorist psyop called Sarah Abdallah @sahouraxo and all I did is post Screenshots of her tweets proving she's a Hezbollah terrorist. Instagram did Not delete my account although same pics as pinterest. Pinterest are terrorist supporters and violate US laws.

Pinterest — email unsubscribe

Hi I've sent around 20 unsubscribe emails to you and still you email my account I've ticked every box on...

Pinterestpayment information required to download pinterest app on ipad

Why is this necessary? Its not required for my smartphone or desktop computer, but it is for the apple store.??? If pinterest is interested in ipad users downloading their app, then remove this silly requirement. It doesnt even make sense since im not purchasing anything on pinterest.

I carry my ipad with me most days but will not use pinterest if this is the way you wish to do business.