Having problems with MyLife?

MyLife reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 25, 2009. The latest review fake profile accounts was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint Unauthorized charges to my debit card was resolved on Aug 06, 2018. MyLife has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 280 reviews. MyLife has resolved 82 complaints.

MyLife Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyLife Customer Service. Initial MyLife complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyLife above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyLife. Discuss the issues you have had with MyLife and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyLife Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

MyLifecharges

I received an email for MyLife and this suppose to allow you to control what the social media says about you, also any derogatory credit remarks.
I received an email stating I could come back and try for 8 days premium membership for $1 not exactly forth coming it is $2 dollars and they charged me on my bank card international fees. None of the information is up to date on it and you receive enormous message that are not even true about credit or who is exactly searching for you.

Respond

My Lifeall my information still on all the websites they promise they will be taken out do to my safety and protection my daughter high rank military

I paid for this site to help you to keep all your information from being expose into the Internet and it been 3 woks and they had promise me with one click they can do it over by their end while we speak and it is still all over the Internet and vie have paid them already... Ave have them recorded promising me all the things they can do for me with what they are charging me so I accepted and gave them my credit card info.. Than I told them that I too have them recorded they got upset and that I had no right to record them, and that's when I told them your recording me so why cant I record them they promising me stuff and I'm giving them my information and my credit card over the phone I need my protection and prove too... so here I am with my info and prove that they are not keeping their side of agreement... # acct [protected]

Respond

MyLife — unauthorized credit card charges

Was looking up an old friend and found a profile on this Mylife site. They actually had enough info on her...

My Lifequality & quantity of search, excessive billing, cancellation

1/31/17 - After completing application I searched for information on a person. During the search there was an indication that a great deal of information was found. When I began reviewing the information there was very little information found and that information was outdated. I am disappointed in this service.

Then, upon reviewing my bank statement I find that I have been billed for the entire year. I had requested monthly billing.

I request cancellation of this service and a refund of my money.

Steven Sage Attorney at Law - [protected]

Respond

MyLife — unethical behavior/invasion of privacy

When I look up my own name on the internet I see that a site called MyLife has posted information about me! I...

My Lifeemail spam

I have received no less than 1343 emails from this company in less than a year. They are demanding money for them to stop.

They act, without my authority, by spying on a former girlfriend by searching for her online presence. She is also receiving their reports stating I'm "looking" for her (or "investigating") her.

I'm not, the emails sent to her and to me are totally false. Further they imply I'm stalking her. Thus damaging to my reputation.

MyLife is acting in a manner that may not be legal. Please stop them.

Ulrich Witte

2 Responses
          • Bi
            Billy Jack Long Jul 18, 2017

I can see why people could get suckered into MyLife.com. But in my case, I felt victimized not even wanting to get involved in it. I do investigations as part of my work. Basically, I use two services: Google and a private security agency. It was the private security agency that clued me in that MyLife.com was spying on me. Hey, I own my own company and I do some private investigations. I've had a couple of people arrested for the things I've discovered. But I'm just a little fish in a big ocean. The funny thing is their spying didn't really uncover much of anything. They never had the city I live in correct (and my home phone and company are listed in the public phone directory). They said they had uncovered things about relatives who said I did certain illegal activities in the past three years that will require me to hire a lawyer. I called my local county sheriff's station if there is a warrant out for my arrest. I told them what MyLife.com said about me. The deputies laughed it off. "You're one of the straightest shooters in this town. If there is a warrant out for us to arrest you, we know where you live." The accusing relatives were my ex-wife (divorced in 2006/she cut off all communication with me in 2010), my late sister (who died in 2009), my late mother (who died fairly recently and was suffering from dementia for the past three years up to her death), and a "brother" they claim who knows me well (but isn't my brother and I never heard of him). As soon as I knew about all this I began to take it upon myself to get MyLife.com out of business. They have no reason to do what they do.

• Je
            Jeff B in Michigan Jan 25, 2017

Go to the following page which was just launched in Facebook

Those who are wronged can gain greater visibility in a large social media website, by sharing your story there.

MyLifehacking into linkedin account that is under a privacy setting on linkedin

MyLife is an attempt at a business model to use predatory techniques to use public and private record humiliation as a means to extort money from the uninformed public who do not understand their rights to privacy.

The actions of MyLife can lead to loss of financial security by virtue of hackers creating shadow identities to access credit, your financial accounts, and use the veil of personal humiliation to extort money from you to clean up the data they have hacked, much of erroneous by some reports, and much of it private.

I have filed a complaint with my state attorney general and am pursuing similar complaints in all states because MyLife broadcasts this data nationwide.

If you are unaware of the aggressive predatory tactics of My Life, I invite you to search your own name and be amazed at what they are compiling on you, some from public record, but on an over reach, to publish sensitive data on you which is exemplified by the data fields they use on their Report Out on your individual name.

A class action in each state is sorely needed to shut down THIS website, and others like them. If you have concern for your privacy, go to the consumer protection area of your State website and start fling complaints.

This is a growing epidemic and so far, only a few states have put hand slapping regulations in place to stop it.

2 Responses
            • Pa
              Pam01 Jan 29, 2017

How can we become part of the complaint or lawsuit?

• Je
              Jeff B in Michigan Jan 30, 2017

@Pam01 File your complaint with your State Attorney General, in their Consumer Protection Dept.

You can also file the same complaint in California where Mylife is headquartered.

Subsequent complaints can be filed in all 50 states because Mylife is national and sharing your private data for sale and profit.

The world wide web offers foreign countries your data. I am uncertain how any legal action can be taken there.

What state are you in?

MyLifeSite refuses to delete my personal and private information from the internet.

I have been trying for years to get my personal information off of the Internet. I was forced to leave my home in California due to a violent stalker of two years. During that time I was beaten, threatened, and promised to be killed one day. He also did the same to my dog and always threatened to kill him.

I must have my personal information deleted from the Internet.
            My name is LaDonna Elliott Courey. I live in Newburgh, IN. Age 54

Please someone help me!!!

www.mylife.com/people-searchfraudulent locator service

Over the last few days, I have searched for 11 people on their service. They found all eleven people, along with their addresses, relatives, and phone numbers (or so they said). Only one big problem here. All the people I searched for are either my relatives or close friends that have been dead for 10 years or longer. I know for a fact that they certainly aren't at the addresses that are supposedly available (for a fee), and obviously do not have phones.

Fortunately, I spent no money with these jerks. This is just to serve as a warning to any unsuspecting people. It's a fraud!

MyLife.comfraudulent business practices

I went online to check information about a client (05/29/2016) and it claimed that I would get a FREE report, but when I clicked over to see the information, it is anything but free.
                The legal definition of free is "to make available" and "unrestricted"; costing nothing; gratuitious".
                From all indications of this website, the company is a fraud and should be charge criminally for theft by deception and wire fraud.
                It is my intent to file criminal complaints with the United States Attorney for the Southern District of Arizona and the Arizona Attorney General about this company.
                I strongly encourage all persons who have had complaints to do the same in their state and federal district.

Respond

MyLife.com — unauthorized credit card charges

I thought I would try it for the introductory offer of $9.99 but changed my mind the same day and called and...

MyLife — fraudulent billing

Avoid this company at all costs! This is a scam! For a detailed account of my issue with this company, please...

Mylife.com — my name age search exposing my age

When you type my name in a browser this is how I am exposed. I have filed complaints with MY Life through...

MyLifeunauthorized use of my information.

I found out this site has information on me such as my name, current and former addresses, names of my friends and family members. I never would give my personal info to this company for others to see and used. I am a victim of identity thief, case currently in court, this site may be where my information was found and used. I want all reference of me. Tamara L. McWhorter (44), (45) and Tamara McWhorter (44), (45), West Chester, Ohio and Cincinnati, Ohio to be remove from this site. I never gain these people permission to use my name or likeness .

Respond

MyLife.com — Identity theft-refusing to take personal information off of website unless I pay a fee

I have been a victim of identity theft. I contacted customer service at my life who told me they would take...

MyLife.cominternet security website

Don't even think about using this service! I should have read these other reviews before I tried to sign up for this company. There was a strange issue with my credit card company seeing two charges at the same time from them, and they rejected it. I spoke to the credit card people and they said there were a couple of red flags. The two charges at the same time of course, but they said the address they have for my life is not what came through on the billing... Which of course made me wonder about their legitimacy. I reached out to their customer service, just out of curiosity, and and they sent me this very strangely worded and vague email back from that explained nothing and they removed the account that I had set up. Very shady stuff. I'm only out the time and energy I spent to set up the account and enter my credit card info.

1 Response
                      • Te
                        Tea Tree Jan 14, 2016

Dodged a bullet!

MyLife — horrible website!

This website should be removed from the Internet. The person that operates this site is a real scammer. He...

MyLife.com — supposed background check ability: related to instant checkmate.com octopus umbrella site!!!

They collect information, supposedly charge only $1 for week trial period, then force you to pay to delete...

Mylife.comextortion through emails

I get up to 5 emails a day from these people. I called their 800 number and asked them to remove me from their list. Instead I have been getting even more. I have to pay them to remove it? I have kept all emails for evidence and I have phone records proving I attempt to make contact to get them off my back. Scammers. I'm up for a suit.

1 Response
                        • Am
                          Amanda9876 Feb 06, 2016

Continuously receiving emails. For years it was just check your back ground information and now they are saying we have ratings and reviews maybe from ex's. This site needs to be destroyed. I am all for public information but this has gone too far!!!

Mylife.com, Inc — why is what they are doing not illegal?

How can this company collect and/or steal information including PII and post to their website and then force...