Having problems with MyLife?

MyLife reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 25, 2009. The latest review Numerous Bogus Profiles and Completely False Information was posted on Oct 24, 2021. The latest complaint Unauthorized charges to my debit card was resolved on Aug 06, 2018. MyLife has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 281 reviews. MyLife has resolved 82 complaints.

MyLife Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyLife Customer Service. Initial MyLife complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyLife above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyLife. Discuss the issues you have had with MyLife and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyLife Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Jan 02, 2019

MyLife — can not cancel my account! I want my account canceled immediately

MyLife allows people to enroll online but in order to deactivate your account and no longer be charged for...

Wayland

MyLifefalse information

I looked up my name online and found myself on their Mylife's site. They have erroneous information about me and the make my reputation look horrible. This should be illegal and something should be down about it. I wonder is there any way to sue them. They have people listed that I am not related to and I have never done any time for any type of crime.

Respond

MyLife — deactivation of mylife account

MyLife — extortion, libel and slander violations.

Mylife.com uses fear to force people to 'pay' to increase their reputation points or hide 'lock' their...

Geyserville

My Lifeinaccurate information

I went to search myself on MyLife.com It has wrong info on the limited report I can see. It has relatives listed I've never heard of. And the phone number shows an area code to which I have zero affiliation. And in red it states criminal activity to which is very disturbing. Yet I am supposed to pay to have it corrected or made private? Isn't this a violation of the Fourth Amendment?

MyLife — public page

I try to access the free My Life report and I keep getting one on a Karen Kasper. I have called the company...

MyLife.com — background check

I don't have any recall of subscribing to this MYLIFE.COM and have been charged sparacticly which i...

Patricia Spray MyLife — too little information. too short a time to find out more & too expensive to do more searching

The only Spray family I have is Jeffrey, Gary II, Matthew, John (deceased), sons. Christina, Heather...

Edgerton

MyLife — Unauthorized charges to my debit card

I had two charges to my debit card and never ordered anything from your company. $20.95 each! One charge wa...

www.mylife.cominternet company

When I did a search of my name, this crooked company came up and I found that they have written lies about me that include that I also go by some misspelling of my correct name. and they state my name and then next to it they state AKA and then show my name misspelled. I used to go by the name of "Sara", but I never used this strange misspelling of my name that they claim I used.
      They lied that I currently live in Saint Paul and they lied that I used to live in Onalaska, Wisonsin.
      They list all my relatives, alive and those that are dead, including the last name of the strange woman that my brother met on the internet and married when he was 24 (he's now in his 40s and not even married to her). Neither of them talk to me and they are hostile toward me in the past. Yet her name is right next to my name on this site. She is an Irish woman I think and she was over 6 feet tall. She would not allow my parents to be included in their wedding picture (claiming they arrived late)and they would not even let me come to their wedding. There was something strange about them.

1 Response
        • Ir
          Irish MMA Aug 15, 2018

I had a problem with this company. as well. I found this website http://arizonawebsiteexperts.com/reputation-manager-on-call-for-those-in-need/ and they were able to get all the lies and false information deleted in less than a week.

My Life.com — inaccurate info on report that rates my reputation.

My reputation is scored. I am listed to have lawsuits, bankruptcies, liens, arrest and criminal records. I am...

MyLife — these scumbags

They put out info to tease you into purchasing and when I checked my own, it said, incarsaration or public...

MyLifefalse information

I am shocked to have received an unsolicited e-mail from MyLife which I have never heard of. They have my name and age correct but they have given me a totally false nationality, given me a job that I do not have and to which I have never applied and added relatives I never heard of just because of their last name. Where do these idle, uneducated people get the gall to try messing up my life with their made up information. I would like to have them arrested for libel.

My Life — unauthorized charges

Discontinued My Life on 4/9/18 with confirmation #[protected]. Charges appearing on credit card x 2 for $2.00...

MyLifeinaccurate/outdated information.

My friend had a stroke and was moved from a hospital in PA and was transferred to CA some 4 years ago. She had no say in leaving the only home that she knew all her life. Her son (whom she was NOT close to) removed her from the hospital where she was making improvement and took her to CA.
          On "Mylife" website, it stipulates that she still lives in PA although she has been gone for 4 plus years! The telephone numbers to contact her or her son are incorrect as well. Furthermore, we were informed that she passed away about a year ago.
          The "Mylife" fee is absolutely NOT worth your money spent.

MyLife — mylife identity premium $13.95/month

I've counted at least 30 emails that I received from this company. The last one said "verify your background...

MyLifeinaccurate information

I am seldom frustrated with a business enough to feel compelled to write a complaint, but in this circumstance, I am extremely appalled by the misrepresentation of data published on a website without my permission that is posing to be an accurate depiction of me.

I accidentally stumbled upon MyLife and out of sheer curiosity (as I'm sure many do) I decided to search my name to see what came up. I was taken aback to find that I only had a fair rating and that the first thing in red that pops up is that I have criminal or arrest record and/or potential bankruptcy.

I am proud to say I have never been arrested. I have no criminal record. I have never had a DUI. I have a credit score of over 800. I have never declared bankruptcy. The only thing I could possibly think of is a speeding ticket nearly a decade ago which in no way would affect my background check.

Needless to say this concerned me and when I went to dig further it prompts me to pay money to find out more information and it appears there is no way to take down or correct this false information without being charged. I will not give this site any money so I have to live with false information popping up if ever someone where to google me.

At first I was concerned that my identity had been stolen but after researching the company and seeing several lawsuits, countless bad reviews, and many similar stories to mine... I can assure myself that it is just a terrible website with horribly inaccurate data.

This company probably hides behind the excuse that it aggregates data from various sites and there can be inaccuracies, but I find it incredibly disappointing that this inaccurate information is one of the first things that can be googled about me and has zero merit.

This is absolute slander and this site should prepare itself for a lot more litigation from those with similar stories to mine.

The owner and everyone who works for this company should be ashamed and embarrassed. I guarantee this website makes more money from the unfortunate people, such as myself, that see inaccurate data and fall down the rabbit hole of paying to find out why their profile shows inaccuracies and take it down rather than connect people as it's intended to do. I, myself, will not fall into that trap. I will, on the otherhand, write this horrible review in the hopes that someone else reads it and DOES NOT pay this site a dime.

It is a total sham and I really am truly disappointed that a site like this is legal and exists. I hope upper management of MyLife enjoys being an unaccredited business that is not approved by the BBB and enjoys being inside a courtroom.

Respond

MyLife — my personal information on your website and google

Please remove my name and personal information from your website. I was shocked to see my maiden name, full...

MyLifeunethical business practice

I had to "join" for 'mylife' one month today to discover the red poor rating they assigned me is actually an old chapter 13 bankruptcy from 1993! This info dropped off credit bureau ratings over 8 years ago!

There is no way to remove this info from 'mylife'. Consequently, anyone who search for me here sees a derogatory red flag about me, unless they also pay to see further info.

By the way, my red poor score miraculously changed to green good as soon as I paid them!

Would not recommend your site to anyone!!

My Life — exposing personal information

I googled my name...and found personal information about me, family members, where I live, and my date of...