Multichoice DSTVincompetence of a staff member

N

I have sent an inquiry online on the website wanting to find out how does one go about cancelling the extra view account. As my decoder didn't give sound out but had a clear picture. I then took the Decoder into Multi choice store they did the test. Then was advised that i will have to do a replacement of the decoder for R 250 of which i did pay and got another box. Now when i get home i plug in the Decoder then get an error message of E14, as i was about to dial the contact center number. An email pop-up from Daphney Mthimkulu stating as below with my original inquiry. I spent almost an hour on my cell phone trying to fix the problem that was created by one of your employee. I couldn't watch the dstv yesterday and this morning again.

Notification

Enquiry Reference Number:

Dear Veronica Mkoko
Thank you for your e-mail.
We contacted you on your mobile but there was no response. Please note that we have cancelled Extra View on your account as requested.
Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards
Daphne Mthimkulu

Rate our Service:
[rate our service button]
DStv

DOWNLOAD OUR APPS:

DStv Now App SuperSport App BoxOffice App DStv App M-Net App

SOCIALISE WITH US:

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter DStv Forum Watch us on YouTube Join us on Google+ Join us on WeChat

MultiChoice Support Services (Pty) Ltd is an authorised financial service provider. REG NUMBER: 2007/01431/07 • FSP LICENCE NUMBER: 44883 • DIRECTORS: FLN Letele, CP Mack, T Jacobs • COMPANY SECRETARY: LJ Klink • 144 Bram Fischer Drive, Randburg, 2194, South Africa PO Box 1502, Randburg, 2125, South Africa • T +[protected], F+ [protected] • Call Centre +[protected]
This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be viewed at http://www.multichoice.co.za/multichoice/view/multichoice/en/page21855.

--Original Message--
From: [protected]@dstv.com
Date: 2017/04/03 10:32:00 AM
To: [protected]@multichoice.co.za
Subject: SA Self Service

If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.
Follow up on this feedback while it’s hot
Emails relegated to the SPAM folder? Add to Safe Senders

Hi Team

A customer has filled in the form, kindly find the details below:

Name:Veronica
Surname:Mkoko
Phone number: [protected]/[protected]
Email: ndiya.[protected]@yahoo.com
Smart Card number: [protected]
Comments: I would like to know how can i stop the Extra View Account for a certain period. My account number is [protected]
Nature of query: My DStv / account details

Connect with us:
Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

This is an automatically generated email,
please do not reply.

© 2016 MultiChoice Africa Limited.All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | MultiChoice Terms & Conditions
Contact us
6th Floor, Tower A, 1 Cybercity, Ebéne, Mauritius.
T: +[protected] F: +[protected]

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be viewed at http://www.multichoice.co.za/multichoice/content/en/email-disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please email [protected]@multichoice.co.za for a copy.
Reply Reply to All Forward More