MultiChoice Africa / DSTVrefund for paying on the wrong dstv multichoice account

S

i paid for 2 dstv compact accounts(R 365 + R 365 = R730) on the wrong multichoice account, using my internet banking, the money was transferred to DSTV multichoice ABSA account: [protected] instead of [protected], and i requested my bank (CAPITEC) to reverse the payment but they said multichoice did not grant the permission to reverse, so i had to make another payments for these 2 accounts and contacted DStv on the 29th of April and again on the 5th of May for a refund but no feedback has been given to me since then, i have provided them with all neccessary documents (proof of payments as well as bank statements). Please intervene

RESOLVED

• MultiChoice Africa / DSTV's response · May 15, 2017

Dear DStv Customer,

Thank you for making an enquiry.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kindly forward us the following as well as your customer number in order to quickly assist with your refund request:
    • Proof of payment
    • Bank statement
    • Id copy

Your soonest response will be highly appreciated.

Should you require further assistance with regards to your DStv account, please contact us on [protected].

Thank you for your continued support.

• MultiChoice Africa / DSTV's response · Apr 02, 2021

Good day,

Hope you are well. May you kindly send and email to [email protected] and please provide us with your contact number and customer number so that we may give you a call to help resolve the issue.

• Nt
    Ntaando Sep 14, 2021

Hi I accidentally paid an extra amount on my account of R4180 instead of R418 and I’ve emailed you guys my proof of payment, but I’m only getting automated replies email, please assist.

• Ka
    Katlegoo Aug 06, 2021

Hi there I pay my account at Thursday late R530 an o Friday I payed R550 so I need refund of R530 back my id number [protected]

• La
    Lavinne Jun 04, 2021

Good day I accidently paid R4500 into my multichoice acc instead of R450, kindly urgently assist me with a refund. I still have debit orders that need to go off on my acc.

• Oc
    Oceanwater Motha Mar 03, 2021

Hi, I need help on the 02 January 2021 I paid the money to the MultiChoice Absa account but they didn't receive any payment, then I was supposed to pay again.i tried sending emails to MultiChoice, so please help me get my money back please. I don't know what went wrong.