Mr. Lube Canada — oil change service
I noticed that the oil was leaking underneath my 2009 Subaru Impreza 4 door 2.5 L AWD 9 days later. ( Sept. 27, 2019 was the date that the oil was changed). I checked the level on the dipstick and found it just under the lower mark. I crawled underneath and found the oil filter was loose. I tightened some more by hand and had to go to Canadian Tire to get some more oil. Paid 93.00 dollars plus tax for the oil change service that they can't do right . Totally disgusted . Will never go back there again.
More Mr. Lube Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Lube - held hostage sell sell sell 
- Mr. Lube - damage to my car 
- Mr. Lube - scams 
- Mr. Lube - vehicle damaged 
- Mr. Lube - engine failure - claim denial 
- Mr. Lube - your staff broke the dipstick tube on my bmw 
- Mr Lube / Tire and Rim change - tire and rim change.
- Mr. Lube - service
- Mr. Lube Canada - oil change
- Mr. Lube - oil change