Moe's Southwest Grillfood was missing, employee was rude

I submitted an order through UberEats, included in said order were THREE tacos, and a LARGE queso. When the food arrived, we had only received a small queso and there were only two tacos. When I called the restaurant to have them fix it, I asked them to have someone deliver it to me. They said they had no one who could drive, but I live 15 minutes away and I had no way to get there to pick it up. The woman on the phone began to raise her voice at me and when I asked her why she was being so rude she began to yell at me over the phone and told me to take it up with UberEats. I explained to her that UberEats did not mess up the order, and that the restaurant is responsible for accommodating me because I did not get everything I paid for. They then hung up the phone and I have not received any compensation or corrections to my order.

Em
Aug 28, 2019

Comments

• Ev
      Aug 28, 2019

Restaurants that do not offer delivery by their employees are not going to deliver food to you, just because there was a mess up to the order. You should have asked for a credit.

•   Aug 29, 2019

You demanded that they deliver the correct order. They don’t deliver the food and you should have asked for a future credit. Call during the day and speak to the manager. Explain your situation and be polite.