Moe's Southwest Grill

Fri:11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Moe's Southwest Grillearmuff

I did an on line order. It was not made correct at all. I orderesd chicken I got ground beef which I can't eat. I didn't get rice black beans. The whole order was messed up and I could not eat it. I live about 25 min away from the location so I couldn't just turn around and go back when I had arrived home. So I had a meal that I could not eat. I have never had an issue and I hope I don't in the future.