Moe's Southwest Grillunethical behavior

M Nov 07, 2018

Brought food back in (from a take home order) for a refund because of a big ball of hair in it. (Not one or two hairs, a whole wad of hair. Made me so ill I vomited.) I noticed 50% of the employees working had extremely long hair, and clearly were making zero efforts to prevent this type of thing from happening. I had suggested maybe the employees should look into hairnets or some other alternative to prevent these types of accidents. To which I was immediately interrupted, confronted and threatened by an employee telling me to "shut my mouff (excellent english by the way) before I clock out" assuming he was saying this to make me believe he would leave the job at that moment to get violent over the situation. Very cute, and humorous if anything. I admit to being confrontational AFTER that was said to me. To which I make no apologies. It was disgraceful, and completely unacceptable, and unprofessional. I expressed that, and was continuously threatened. At this point, the refund does nothing, and could've been resolved in a professional manner. I will never return to any moe's location ever again, and will be especially bringing awareness to this particular location's complete lack of professionalism, and restaurant cleanliness standards. Unfortunately, there was no way of communicating my concern with this threatening, silly employee, so I did not get his name. But he was roughly 5'5, dark, curly long hair, worn in a bun. Also with a intentional line shaved in his eyebrow. I believe he might have been Latino. I run a business, and if I heard of such an incident involving one of my employees acting in this manner, they'd be fired on the spot. Whatever it maybe, I really hope the right thing is done with this issue. Completely uncalled for.