Moe's Southwest Grill

Sat:11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Mar 07, 2022

Moe's Southwest Grill, Bristol, CT — Missing food

Bought food at the Bristol location when my family was passing by, drove 35 minutes home to eat it and found...

Moe's Southwest Grillburrito meal and attitude of staff

No Welcome to Moe's, sour faces, chicken all crumbs, put on half a spoonful and made to beg for more. Sour cream filled with different veggies and sauces So obviously not using a separate sanitary spoon. I have onion allergy and had an onion in my burrito. Tasted awful, chips overly salted, sweet tea was almost all water. Worse Moe's EVER! This is the 4th time we have come and the food and attitude has been the same. Will not be coming again.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Moe's Southwest Grillfood/service

On 12/3/18 at 8:30ish I ordered food from Bristol, CT moes on Farmington Ave ; two items to be exact. I ordered a closer talker. On the close talker I ordered rice, ground beef, black beans, pico, roasted corn, extra sour cream. On that Order I received lettuce ground beef, black beans and what looked to be like sour cream and on top of that feta. My boyfriend however ordered two simple tacos and we did not even receive those. It said we were refunded however I was not.

I am extremely disappointed, i am a huge fan of moes but to order food after a 14 hour day and receive not at all what I ordered and my boyfriend didn't even receive his food at all is a little ridiculous. I understand it was near closing but you guys were not closed yet and I should of received what I ordered.

Comment Guidelines