The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Midland Credit Management — Awful experience
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Four years ago these people lost their house in a sheriffs sale. Someone bought it, fixed it up (they trashed it) and we bought it from them.
I am getting calls now (I have in the past from other debtors) from MCM Collections. I, as well as my husband, have told them this person doesn't live here, hasn't lived here for years. THEY KEEP CALLING. They call early in the morning and late at night. ALL DAY. Weekends... I can't get them to stop. I've spoken with a 'supervisor' and he was very accusatory in his tone, asking personal information about me. I told him that i was not her, that they need to stop calling and I am not going to give ANY personal information to people with such terrible business ethics. I said I'm the owner of this house, they can look it up in public records.
I don't know how to get these people to stop harassing my family.
More Midland Credit Management Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out!
- Midland Credit Management - Beware!
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam
- Midland Funding / Ocwen - Unowed Debt claimed by Comoany
- Midland Credit Management - Scam and cheating
- Midland Credit Management - Beware
- Midland Funding / Cohen & Slamowitz - Summons
- Midland Credit Management - Bad practice