Menu
The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts
The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A.
reviews & complaints

The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A.
reviews & complaints

The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: While The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A.. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. reviews & complaints

M
5:34 pm EDT

The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. Video Camera

We bought this video camera in 2012 for $2, 000 and we paid it to Dell in a timely manner. On Feb 2013 Pollack and Rosen called and said they bought the debt from Dell and we had to pay them what they demanded if not they would take us to court. They took $500 from our bank account on March 2013 and another $799 on April 2013, so at that time the camera was already paid in full, the total disbursement was for $ 2, 350, just 15 months after buying the camera; but P&R demanded more. They took $100 each month and some months they debited from our bank twice; they did this until the end of 2013 when they called and said they were having problems in their system so they were not able to collect from us so they were going to take us to Court; we paid to Dell directly from our bank, scared until April next year 2014, when P&R called us again and said their system was ready and they would be able to collect from us now and they agreed to "lower" our installments to $50 a month. Remember all was paid for but you know, they are lawyers they can do this right? So we had disbursed a total of $4, 948 dls paying to Dell initially and then what P&R took from our bank and this seems to not be enough because P&R sued us, for that same bill, as if we had not paid a penny, they even brought the old bill from Dell and they say our account was only assigned to them in 2015! Their accounting ignores all our payments, like if they never got our money and now they want $2, 650 more on top of the $4, 948 they already took from us. Can you believe it? So we are going to trial and we have no lawyer, guess why? Because we are living out from DSSI benefits and we only have $748 per month to survive two people and two pets; and yes, P&R states we were "enriching" from them, when in reality they were fraudulently debiting $50 from our $748 a month... how twisted is this? May God pardon them evils ...! We have bank proof of all our payments and documents that evidence the abuse!

Read full review of The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A.
Hide full review
S
9:52 am EST

The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. caller wouldn't tell me what the call was about

I answered the phone to see who was calling. The lady asked me if I was Dana. I said yes and asked what the call was pertaining to. The lady asked me to verify my address. I told her that she should have my address, considering that I already verified my name and with them having my phone number and my name then they should already know my address. I asked again what it was pertaining to and because I wouldn't give my address she said something like "Then we will just have to move on or go on" and Hung up the phone. I don't feel safe about giving my address out on the phone when I don't know who's calling me. It's not safe to give that information out.

Read full review of The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A.
Hide full review
K
11:15 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I submitted proof to them for a bill i paid.They refused to credit my account, took me to court twice, and unlawfuly debited my account when i had a recorded conversation with them and told them to stop.I had to go to court, got it dismissed because they didnt show up.I also had to close my bank account so they would stop stealing my money.They are a horrible company with a bad BBB rep

Read full review of The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. and 4 comments

Is The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. legit?

Our verdict: The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A.'s position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. has claimed the domain name for pollackrosen.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Pollackrosen.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Pollackrosen.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Pollackrosen.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A..

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
M
3:01 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Pollack and Rosen went to court to file a judgment in 1997 against my husband for Columbia Medical Center. Our son had emergency surgery and we did not have medical insurance for him. In 2006 they went back to court and filed to have the judgment vacated. We were very surprised but it was accepted by the court and I believe that made the judgment null and...

Read full review of The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. and 14 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

The Law Offices, Pollack & Rosen, P.A. contacts