Menu

reviews & complaints

Resolve Financial Recovery Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Resolve Financial Recovery at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Resolve Financial Recovery has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Resolve Financial Recovery. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Resolve Financial Recovery complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest Resolve Financial Recovery reviews & complaints

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Resolve Financial Recovery this company keeps calling me and emailing me

this company keeps calling me and emailing me. they say i owe money but havent answered my requests for documentation. i dont owe them money. they keep calling my job and harassing me.

K

Resolve Financial Recovery Resolve Financial Recovery Inc

Resolve Financial Recovery Inc. is a total scam, man. They're saying I owe money to some company I've never even heard of. This is messing up my job search and it's not cool. If they don't fix this, I'm gonna have to take them to court or something.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Resolve Financial Recovery i dont no who this is but they keep callin me and sayin i owe money to some place called resolve financial recovery inc

i dont no who this is but they keep callin me and sayin i owe money to some place called resolve financial recovery inc. i looked it up and it says i owe money to *** financial but i never borrowed from them. i dont no what to do.

Hide full review

Is Resolve Financial Recovery legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Resolve Financial Recovery as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Resolve Financial Recovery stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Resolve Financial Recovery should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Resolve Financial Recovery earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Resolve Financial Recovery achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Resolverecovery.ca has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Resolve Financial Recovery website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Resolverecovery.ca has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Resolverecovery.ca you are considering visiting, which is associated with Resolve Financial Recovery, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a resolverecovery.ca, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Resolve Financial Recovery has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Resolverecovery.ca has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The resolverecovery.ca may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Resolve Financial Recovery Brian B. from Resolve Financial Recovery keeps calling me like crazy, man!

Brian B. from Resolve Financial Recovery keeps calling me like crazy, man! He's even using local business numbers from my town to trick me! I've told him over and over to stop, but he won't listen. I think the law in AB says he can only call three times a week, but he's way over that limit. This whole thing is freaking me out, and I need someone to make him stop.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Resolve Financial Recovery I did a consumer proposal and my *** credit card was in it

I did a consumer proposal and my *** credit card was in it. *** said yes to the proposal but this company keeps bugging me every week, saying they're gonna take my pay and my bank account. I sent them the proposal 4 times but they still don't care and keep threatening me. They even told the credit bureau about it.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Resolve Financial Recovery I'm in a consumer proposal with *** and they approved it

I'm in a consumer proposal with *** and they approved it. But now Resolve Financial Recovery Inc. is reporting that I missed 14 payments and messing up my credit score. I've been trying to fix it, and even *** has talked to them, but it keeps happening. It's frustrating because this is a *** Credit card collection that was supposed to be part of the agreement.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Resolve Financial Recovery This company keeps calling me even though I told them they got the wrong number

This company keeps calling me even though I told them they got the wrong number. The guy on the phone said he saw the right name on his screen, but my provider says that's not true. I tried to call them back, but when I searched for their website, it asked me to download it. I'm so sick of their calls, they need to stop calling me!

G

Resolve Financial Recovery I got a call from Resolve Financial on June 15

I got a call from Resolve Financial on June 15. I told the guy that my social insurance number and ID was stolen and a friend I have nothing to do with had one of his lady friends call and reopen my account with my information claiming to be me. The Resolve Financial employee didn't believe me. I told the employee that I had the person who stole my social insurance number and reopened my credit card account charged and told him to call the police department in the town I live in. He said there's no need because that's just a lame excuse. He just kept calling me a liar. I asked him to stop calling me, but he wouldn't listen. He's been calling every day since to the point I had to block the number. Now he leaves threatening voicemails, saying he'll freeze my bank account and garnish my paycheck.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Resolve Financial Recovery I had a bad experience with Resolve Financial Recovery Inc

I had a bad experience with Resolve Financial Recovery Inc. They promised to settle my debt and clear it from my credit report if I paid a certain amount, which I did promptly. However, they took my money and applied it to the account balance, but did not close the account. They are not responding to my inquiries and I am very frustrated. I will never pay another outstanding debt if this is how it's rewarded. I have attached documents to prove my case. This is why people don't trust collection agencies. Can someone help me resolve this issue? Thanks.

Overview of Resolve Financial Recovery customer experience

Resolve Financial Recovery has received numerous complaints from consumers. Many customers have reported poor customer service, with representatives being unresponsive and unhelpful. There have also been complaints about hidden fees and charges, with some customers claiming they were not informed of these costs upfront. Additionally, some customers have reported that the company did not follow through on promises made, leaving them feeling frustrated and misled. Overall, Resolve Financial Recovery has a poor reputation among consumers, with many warning others to avoid using their services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Resolve Financial Recovery contacts