MetroPCScustomer service in general from store clerk to phone associate

S Aug 03, 2018

To start with in July my boyfriend was sold a phone for 92 dollars in a Phoenix location shortly after moving all the way to the east valley He began to experience problems with his phone I which point he took it into a storefront the customer service gentleman explain that the phone was actually a promotional phone and he should never have been sold it for money my fiancé explain that we had moved more than 50 miles away so going back to the store for a refund would be almost impossible with no vehicle no service or support was rendered at this time we kept the free phone that was sold to us incorrectly. He began to experience problems with his phone I which point he took it into a storefront the customer service gentleman explain that the phone was actually a promotional phone and he should never have been sold it for money my fiancé explain that we had moved more than 50 miles away so going back to the store for a refund would be almost impossible with no vehicle no service or support was rendered at this time we kept the free phone that was sold to us incorrectly The issue I am having today is actually making a payment! Yes. I have an issue giving your crap company my $$$ because once again one of your store clerks miss entered numbers into the system hence leaving his password to not match! This has happened before. One time they misspelled his name in the system making it impossible to make a payment then!!! Today Metro has lost a customer and is gaining bad reviews everywhere. I have never heard of a company not wanting to take $$$ from a person trying to actually pay a bill. We will be switch to Boost Mobile. Thanks but no thanks.