The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Metro PCS — bad service, bad customer support
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I'm still flared up hours after cancelling my services with this company - they make you pay full cost for a phone, but in the long run it pays for itself is the claim. Unfortunately the product they sell in the form of their phone service isn't anywhere near par with regular larger companies. I bought the phone and used it Atlanta, GA with the hopes of being able to use it while on assignment in Washington DC and now later, here in Pittsburgh PA. The phone though listed as a both cities on the website as an available to their plan didn't work at all in DC, and only was able to use my text and basic phone services in Pittsburgh. Now the operator tells me that would have been additional charges under a 'roaming' fee (something not mentioned when I asked the salespeople initially).
In addition - the insurance I bought monthly for the phone should it be stolen wasn't much of insurance - the phone was stolen at a restaurant and my 'deductible' was an additional 80.00US dollars. After this debacle, and trying to talk with poor English speakers on the phone on a bad connection - it's never again will they have my business. Anyone I know now considering it will get an earful from me as well including my patients. I may even put a small plaque out in the waiting room advising them to think twice before using this poorly put together 'service'
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service!
- Metro PCS - they suck
- Qpay - Metro PCS - payment processing
- Metro PCS - scam billing!
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance
- Metro PCS - cellphone insurance and customer care representative misleading information