Metro PCSbad service, bad customer support

I'm still flared up hours after cancelling my services with this company - they make you pay full cost for a phone, but in the long run it pays for itself is the claim. Unfortunately the product they sell in the form of their phone service isn't anywhere near par with regular larger companies. I bought the phone and used it Atlanta, GA with the hopes of being able to use it while on assignment in Washington DC and now later, here in Pittsburgh PA. The phone though listed as a both cities on the website as an available to their plan didn't work at all in DC, and only was able to use my text and basic phone services in Pittsburgh. Now the operator tells me that would have been additional charges under a 'roaming' fee (something not mentioned when I asked the salespeople initially).

In addition - the insurance I bought monthly for the phone should it be stolen wasn't much of insurance - the phone was stolen at a restaurant and my 'deductible' was an additional 80.00US dollars. After this debacle, and trying to talk with poor English speakers on the phone on a bad connection - it's never again will they have my business. Anyone I know now considering it will get an earful from me as well including my patients. I may even put a small plaque out in the waiting room advising them to think twice before using this poorly put together 'service'

matchu Sep 15, 2009

Metro PCS is one of the worst companies I have ever been to, I thought that Sprint was bad, trust me, nothing comes close to Metro PCS horrible service. I have a feeling that one major thing they do to ignore irrate customers is give you a bad connection when you try to call their customer service, even from a land line. When i call, my calls never go through, and if they do, when the automated service is transferring you or say they will transfer you to the best customer rep, the call gets dropped.. Does that make any sense. I really hope someone sew's them and gets away with. Put them out of business, they only make everyone's life miserable!!

If you are considering unlimited calling, go to t-mobile or even boost mobile. Trust me, ive been through many cellular providers, I know whats best. Either go get a contract, cause your gonna pay monthly anyways, or go to boostmobile..