The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Metro PCS — un ethical business
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had bought a phone and a plan at this store about 3 years ago. I wanted to update my phone so I purchased a new BlackBerry for almost $400. Well the device never worked properly and I was promised a replacement a week later. Then 2 weeks then 3 weeks and finally on the 4th I demanded a refund. That was a joke, according to the sales Rep I could have walked out of the store turned around and walked rite back in and not have gotten a return . It seems at the very bottom of the receipt it say's no returns after 30 days from original purchase? my original purchase was 3 years ago oh how slick can corporate America be Thats why we are all having financial hardships now. Every Dog has his day.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service!
- Metro PCS - they suck
- Qpay - Metro PCS - payment processing
- Metro PCS - scam billing!
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance
- Metro PCS - cellphone insurance and customer care representative misleading information