Menu
All That Cellular
reviews & complaints

All That Cellular
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

8 complaints
4 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of All That Cellular. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
S
10:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Allthatcellular is DEFINITELY a scam! I ordered 2 phones and spent over $400.The first phone broke after a week. The second after a month. So upsetting!

D
7:39 am EDT
Replied
All That Cellular has left an official reply on this complaint.

All That Cellular - failed to send ordered product and reluctant to refund payment

Ordered a used cell phone on my credit card. The card was charged I do believe even before I had completed my order. I never got the phone and after 10 days cobtacted the company and was told they had not sent the phone as there was a problem with the credit card...IT HAD ALREADY BEEN CHARGED...I was then told there was a problem with my name. Never did get the phone and after another 10 days I finally got refunded.
Don't do business with this place thinking you will end up with the product ordered or any product at all. THIS IS A SCAM OUTFIT. i

C
4:08 pm EDT

All That Cellular - samsung galaxy s7 cell phone

Product sold as new as used in display, but phone not functional, not reading sim card. Verizon carrier checked and confirmed that this phone is been registered under few personal accounts, not store account.
So information used to attract the sale is unethical. Phone not able to connect to the carrier.
Contacted Allthatcellular rep but issue not taken care. Unable to reach either Wireless Connections or Allthat cellular for further discussion. Very frustrating.

S
6:14 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have purchased a mobile phone from allthatcellular website and when I received it I was shocked because it was definitely used! There was dust in it and there were many scratches on the screen! I immediately went online and contacted allthatcellular providing pictures but they replied that there was nothing wrong with the phone!! Are you kidding me? No...

C
7:57 am EST

All That Cellular - sold defective cell phone

I bought a used cell phone from allthatcellular.net alleged to be in very good condition, and guaranteed to be 100% functional with a free 30 day satisfaction guaranteed warranty. It was defective right out of the box. The battery did not hold a charge and the keypad did not function properly.They were contacted immediately about the problems and stated they would send a "new" battery. They sent an old, worn scratched battery that also did not hold a charge.When questioned about returning the phone for a refund that said they never give refunds, only exchanges. They now expect me to pay more shipping charges to return it to them for replacement with some other phone.

J
10:14 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

[protected]@aol.com I brought a cellphone with a warranty in the amount of 84.00 before xmas verizon would not activate it because the seller owed money on his own account. Next I was told to send it back. I return it on dec 19, 2008. Next I recieved an email saying another phone is on it's way which I have not recieve. I will contact the better business bureau or get a small claim lawyer.

V
6:06 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On october 10th, 2008 I ordered a used cellphone (palm treo 650) from this store, along with a 24-month warranty... For a total of $159.85 including shipping. When the item arrived, everything looked fine (the phone was slightly damaged, but that is to be expected) but soon found out that the power terminal didn't work. I purchased new chargers (both a...

N
1:34 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered a cell phone, received it, called to activate it. Was told by verizon that it was a stolen phone and they would not activate it. Called allthatcellular and they said try again. Tried again. Same reply... Not activating a stolen phone. Allthatcellular said ok send it back and we will send another in it's place. But, they did not have the same one in...

All That Cellular contacts