Having problems with Cash Generator?

Cash Generator Customer Service Contacts

CG House, Express Trading Estate, Bankfield Road
Bolton, England, Greater Manchester
United Kingdom - BL49TP

Edinburgh

3 Lochside Way, Edinburgh, EH12 9DT

Phone: +44 13 1644 3600

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cash Generator Customer Service. Initial Cash Generator complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cash Generator above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cash Generator. Discuss the issues you have had with Cash Generator and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cash GeneratorFaulty item, no return with 12 month warranty.

Hi. I bought an Xbox One with controller for my 14 year old son for xmas. It cost me £180. I spent over £500 in total. The xbox came with 12 months waranty. On Sat 2nd Jan my son complained the controller wasnt working properly. One of the analogue sticks had become very loose, so I took it back because it was under waranty. The reaction I got was not what I expected. I have been a customer for over 10 years. The manager told me "my son had broken it". and "it was working when left shop". He said the waranty didnt cover the controller. So what was the waranty for?. I will not be shopping there again

Dec 02, 2020

Cash Generator — Buyback agreement

Dear Sir / Madam, I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Shopping The issue that I have experienced...

Cash GeneratorPay day loans

I feel that l was charged at a high rate and was unable to pay for my utility bills. I was cashing my cheques every week
    I think that this was irresponsible lending.
    I lived from hand to mouth and felt that l was being taken advantage of this but I had no choice as a mother with three children to support.
    I await your response

Many thanks

Habidah Fazilahmed

Jul 03, 2020

Cash Generator — Agreement's numbers 105280 & 103925

Hi my name is Christine bullock I put some gold in Bearwood Smethwick on buy back I was a bit late collecting...

Apr 24, 2020

Cash Generator — Agreement number 63429

Good afternoon. I have a laptop with you on buy back. I have tried to call the Colwyn bay shop. And it'...

Nov 12, 2019

Cash Generator — ps4

I have been pawning my ps4 at cash gs for 2 years now on and off, i think they have had it most of the last...

Nov 11, 2019

Cash Generator — mobile phone

I put my mobile in to buy back it had all my photos of my baby's being born and my gran who passed away and...

Oct 01, 2019

Cash Generator — xbox one s

I always usually go in store to renew my xbox or get it out but I had to renew it very the phone in...

Sep 27, 2019

Cash Generator — faulty nikon d7200 no refund received

I purchased this camera on Wednesday. Took it home took up 10 pictures and the screen started to...

Cash Generatorputting something in on buy back

Upon putting a laptop in to buy back, which has been put in a couple of times, I would usually get £70, but when my girlfriend went to put it in she got 50 pounds. Tey said this was due to the chargers Ware and tear, but we had put the laptop in several times before with the charger in the same state and got 70 pounds for it.
      My girlfriend is worried this is due to sexism, and would like to put a complaint in regarding this.

Sep 13, 2019

Cash Generator — appalling customer service.

My partner went to retrieve an item from the Clydebank store on 13/09/19 just after 4pm. He was told by the...

Sep 13, 2019

Cash Generator — rude manager! andrew.

I bought a laptop from the online website that came from the Bradford Godwin street Branch. The laptop wa...

Sep 10, 2019

Cash Generator — ps4 pro

Hi my mum bought a ps4 pro for my birthday out your shop in great yarmouth paid £250 was told if she was to...

Sep 09, 2019

Cash Generator — 28 day buy back on mobile phone

Put my phone in on 26th August on 28 day back. Was a brand new phone had for 6 days. Went to collect phone...

Aug 08, 2019

Cash Generator — product

I bought a phone and the staff told me it's a Xs . as I bought from them before I told her to check...

Jul 28, 2019

Cash Generator — loans

I would like all my interest and charges I have paid out with these loans I took out I had to borrow so many...

Jul 14, 2019

Cash Generator — bought a ps4 but was faulty

I bought a ps4 from the Airdrie store that turned out to have a broken disk drive so tried to return it but...

Cash Generatorpricing

Hi I went into your Rochdale branch today with a nearly new specialized road bike that I payed £2100 for 7 months ago I asked I member of your staff how much he would offer me on it and by my amazement he had the cheek to offer me £15 for a nearly new top of the range bike.well for that we are doing a protest in the next couple of days to get the shop closed down because they think they can take advantage of people.now come on £15 for a 7 month old top of the range bike without no scratches and works absolutely perfect .I felt physically sick for the cheek of him to offer that lol of a price it just comes to show how much your company takes advantage of poorer people..we will be protesting everyday unroll your shop is closed for good..no doubt this will be totally ignored and nothing will be done about that ridiculous offer to myself of £15

Cash Generatorrefusal of a full refund

Dear Sir/Madam,

I bought a laptop from your store in birmingham. The laptop was with a problem and i return the laptop within the 3 months warranty i was told and yet still i didn't get my money back? After the store check the laptop they found out the laptop shouldn't have been sold to me as the mouse is faulty. Once the laptop is use for 10 or 20 minutes the mouse will freeze out. I don't want a broken laptop and i want my money back. I see no reason why i can't have my money back. As this is been a faulty item sold to me either knowingly or unknowingly. I'm been nice and genuine about this but the store manager is unhelpful. I'm asking for your kind intervention to resolve this matter for me please. I will not want to take this matter further. All i'm asking for is to get my money back. The address is: 4 Kings Parade, Dale End, Birmingham, B4 7LN. Tel. [protected]

ITEM No. BB14001BH4YVU
          CPLP035000000000
          PRICE: £130 Laptop/Computer

Looking forward to you positive intervention.

Kind Regards!

Dear Sir/Madam,

ITEM No. BB14001BH4YVU
              CPLP035000000000
              PRICE: £130 Laptop/Computer

Looking forward to you positive intervention.

Kind Regards!

Ebrima Jallow

Mobile: [protected]
              Email: [email protected]

Cash Generatorstolen goods

Hi, I am sorry to send these here but can this be circulated to all Birmingham branches please?

We unfortunately had a break in yesterday - when I came home from work to find that my back door had been jarred open to the point where all the locking mechanisms snapped!

Few items were stolen and I'd really appreciate if you could inform the police if these items are brought into you

PS4 1TB (product number in the photos) - police will be retrieving serial numbers

And all the cannon equipment listed in the next photo (2 cameras and several lenses)

There was a ps3 also, however I dont have a serial number for that so this will be impossible to trace. (Older shape, black)

Ive contacted all local cash converters etc and will be tracking the ps4 via sony etc with police.

Log number 1965 of 5/6
            Relating to 39 Melton Road, kings Heath Birmingham.

I understand that in 9/10 cases, following burgalrys, the items are then sold together so if all colleagues can keep their eyes open for this bulk of items I really would appreciate it.
            Please get in touch if you see anything that fits this description.

Either via 101 or to myself - [protected]