Metro by T-Mobilethe worst experience I have ever had with any company ever!

I have had the most horrible experience with Metro PCS. First of all their website happily claims 24 hour customer service, however if you try to call and get an operator it will never happen, it will say Im cannot do that but try our website.

Of course on the website there is no email or any way of contact except calling, even the people at the store are useless. Secondly I received my replacement phone after filing an insurance claim only to find out the suspension I did on the account is really not that at all. Every other company I have ever been with before thats pretty much all, when a customer service reps tells you not to disconnect the phone but to suspend it, it means that when your replacement comes you will be able to resume where you left off, not loosing your balance, well this is not how they work, I was told suspend only holds my phone #, ok well I may not be the smartest person in the world but why would any person pay 5.00 a month for insurance, pay a 50.00 deductible, file a police report, file the claim report, have it notarized, and still loose the month Ive already paid for when I could have went to the store paid 99.00 got a brand new phone, the 1st month free and had this all done in a matter a minutes. I would calculate my loss at 58.00 for the month i lost, 6 months at 5.00=30.00, 50.00 deductible, hours and hours of trying to reach the 24 hour customer service dept and lost time from work as I had to drive to a store to try to turn off the phone which they cannot do and had no more help for me than call the 800 #.

THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH ANY COMPANY EVER. ITS ALL GOOD UNTIL YOU NEED HELP OR TRY TO CALL THEM!

• Updated by Gray Boy · Mar 16, 2018

The metro PC's retailer in West Owens on the westside Las Vegas NV . The metro store on h St and Owens sold my mom a S8 instead of a note 8. Metro PC's should have never sold a phone! Period

• Updated by Bobby Morrow · Feb 01, 2019

Can't pay bill online

• Updated by Mommy2006 · Aug 17, 2019

They hire druggies in gaffney sc.. Need better help. Bad reputation for them...

• Updated by princessali · Aug 17, 2019

at brooklyn ny

• Updated by @orner_stan · Sep 14, 2019

No update, just want solution.

• Gl
    Gloriapotts Nov 12, 2019

I paid my bill on the 6th of every month and on the 6th they text me and tell me my data is gone and it want kick in tell the 7th so they want me to pay them 5$ for data for one day till the 7th when my bill is already paid thats just wrong and beating me out of 5$ every month when my bill is already paid i shouldn't have to 5 more for nothing

• Ki
    Kimchi Shreds Oct 21, 2019

Metro PCS wont take my cards all of a sudden, online and over the phone. With how many people this is happening to this is an obvious scam. [censored] METROPCS!!

• Ex
    Existential Connections Oct 08, 2019

Harrassed bullied disrespected. Forcable threats if not sold illegal phones

• Ni
    NickkyG Oct 07, 2019

On Stepember 29, 2019 i went to metro store to see why was my plan changed they tried to charge me a fee for services that had been turn off this is a month to month not year contact which you report to credit report. they have been getting over and something needs to be done about this is illegal there staff is very rude and getto

• Li
    Lisa Ali Oct 07, 2019

I purchased iPhone 6s and now cannot receive phone calls, phone gets hot, everything freezes up. Found out they upgraded to a 5G network and unfortunately my iPhone 6s does not support the 5G network? Really? How do you sell a phone to somebody knowing that there phone is not capable to run on 5G network? Pathetic! Bad Company, never recommend.

• Or
    @orner_stan Sep 21, 2019

The complaint outlines everything including three FCC complaints which have been ignored by Metro customer service. I have contacted counsel but are awaiting management response from Metro.

• Pr
    princessali Aug 24, 2019

I purchased two phones, in November 2018, I believe and since then August 17 to change pin.It took place at 329 myrtle they fraudulently added a pin.I never put no high security pin.

• Mo
    Mommy2006 Aug 24, 2019

Your employee is strung out on meth. Very bad reputation for your business!! Get better help!!

• Ro
    Rob57 Aug 19, 2019

My connection to service sucks i am constantly losing service' it took me a few minutes just to get on here to make a complaint...very seriously considering going somewhere else...ive had it with metropcs

• Gi
    Gina Jarrett Aug 17, 2019

Gaffney sc. Employees at metro pcs is on 💉 methamphetamine... Bad reputation. Need to drug test them

• Cl
    Claudia ganem Aug 14, 2019

I entered and was told to leave and waited then when i was let in i was baddly treated screamed at and like i am a calm person i stayed calm but if it wasnt me who was treated like this i feel things could escalate.

• Br
    Broan Cole Aug 10, 2019

I paid $60 on August 01, 2019 in the Metropcs app and then the Metropcs app said $0 when i went to home page to see the updated value it swithed to $66 and that $66 was dued on August 02, 2019 for the 2nd so they want me to may them $60 on one day, and then want me to pay Another $60 why is this happing?

• Bo
    Bobby Bailey:- .come2nlpc.com/sermons Aug 01, 2019

I at the store 110 in Hannibal trying to pay my bill during store hours and there is a paper note on the door saying " be right back"
    Really what kind of bussness is run like that?

• Da
    Darlene Cantrell Jul 28, 2019

Ever since y'all switched over to T-Mobile my service has got worse.

• Br
    Bryson Smith Jul 17, 2019

I need my phone to workto talk to chat pls help mei need a phone so help me out
    I need your help to text my gf she is woryed about what us going to happen

• Al
    Allen b.Moore Jun 25, 2019

Your company isn't like it used to be.
    I want to know why my data is so slow. When I first came here it was good. Now it sucked since t- mobile bought you out.

• Je
    Jenny Da Great Jun 01, 2019

Madison Roberts
    9805 Castlebay Dr.
    Dallas Texas 75227
    [protected]
    She is going into various family members account deactivating phones locking us out of our own systems illegally...

• Ro
    Ronnie Griggs May 25, 2019

I sent a complaint earlier I hope u got it about this store

Chris Ford Apr 27, 2019

sat [protected] went in to pay my bill 1 mex guy 2 mex females all under 25

• Bo
    Bobby Morrow Feb 12, 2019

I can't pay with my debit card online.because it says it's invalid.

• Ti
    Timothy G. Harris Feb 11, 2019

Employee rude and disrespectful. Called Metro PCS located at 951 Manhattan Ave. Brooklyn. NY. Employee identifying himself as Vic hung up on me when requesting a quote. This incident happened on Tuesday 1/22/19 at 2:45 PM. This employee has no Quality Customer Service training and should not be allowed to deal with customers or the general public.

• Ta
    Tamara Smith Nov 19, 2018

My cellphone fell off my aunts car and screen cracked ..even withs metropcs protective case

• Ap
    April Nov 13, 2018

So ive got to pay a 50 deductable and my phone cost that so why do i have to pay that

JazzyLynn Nov 12, 2018

My name is Jennifer. Both me and my other half went to a metropcs store, set up an account in my name back in December 2016. I called the customer service about getting a new device and they told me that neither mine not his name is on the account when my name should be. My phone broke and stolen.

MartinBobbie Nov 12, 2018

Thanks for making new phone
    What come there no holiday special
    On phone if you're a customer
    So buy my girlfriend or chirstmas gift
    This suck!!

• Ny
    NylaRaneice Nov 12, 2018

They Charged twice I'm pissed and want my money back!! Asap

• Ph
    Phatdawg Oct 31, 2018

Login and it tells me email address is invalid, went to store got absolutely no help at all, tried calling customer service and it was stuck on stupid

• Ke
    Kellyb2251 Oct 28, 2018

I am tired of them never having the phones in store. They always have to make you upgrade because they are out of stock and then nickle and dime you with upgrade fees. Metro PCS is going to be as bad as AT&T and Verizon before long.

• Rh
    Rhonda Wilhelm Knowles Oct 27, 2018

Everyday around 1:30 my data drops and it is rare thst I can get online. I can't do anything I need to do until after 10:00pm. If this doesn't get resolved I am changing carriers. Filed complaint on 10/22/18. Expect results by December 1st 2018.

• Mi
    mini70 Oct 27, 2018

I was having a very bad time trying to make a payment to a human being and I contacted a store at this number [protected] at Motley dr Mesquite Tx. I was explaining my frustration and my despair since I couldnt make a payment online or at my phone and the employee ( a female) HUNG UP ON ME!!! This happened on October 17 at 6:16 pm.

• Ke
    Ken85 Oct 22, 2018

I have applied since January2017 for my rebate and its now June 2017 Ive yet to recieve anything but denials. I call they say submitt again they'll fix it. Still no rebate.

Shunte89 Oct 22, 2018

I'm paying an 80$ phone bill a month something happened to my phone a couple weeks after I got it went back to ask why I didn't have insurance and y they didn't offer me any she said I had to request it but how can I request something you didn't even offer me I'm mad as ever

Shad Sultan Oct 22, 2018

Why can't I make a call? My phone number [protected] My name; Shahid Sultan. I am not suppose to get disconnected until tomorrow 6/21/17 unless I pay my charges, which I will tomorrow. But why is not working today ie, 6/20/17 ? Is some else using my number ? Please verify. My email address [email protected] Thank You. Sultan

• Al
    AlbertaJackson Oct 22, 2018

Recently I and mother purchased two phones And both are Not working properly feeling ripped off Bad reception dropped calls no audio connection need to return both items

• Sc
    scott eckert Oct 21, 2018

Customer service doesn't recognize my number and won't work or unlock my phone so I'm pissed and going to write many bad reviews everywhere unless solved tonight

• Ne
    Nekeyia Oct 15, 2018

Please add this back on the 50 dollar plan i really need it, when i got a new phone they didn't tell me my hotspot would be taking off the plan i had.

• Ap
    Apple Bryant Oct 15, 2018

Very rude. I been with company for years they have no sympathy. Payed 50 dollars and they say i owe 30 extra dollars for what? Smh NEVER AGAIN.

• Za
    Zaida Rodriguez Oct 15, 2018

My name is zaida Rodriguez. I have a complaint for metro PCs because my cell phone have a recall .I call the company and they told me nothing can do about it.they send me to the insurance and they want to replace the cell phone for the same one. I don't understand cause has a recall

jose reyes 72r2 Oct 15, 2018

How the heck am i not able to watch youtube of all places i with evrything unlimited 4gs and everything and not even able to handle 480p what the hell is this!!!

Shay tokan Oct 02, 2018

You have a employee that works at the Watertown metro pcs..she is exploiting my number to all different agencies and looking into my account activities . .I am filing this complaint and next will be a lawsuit...please do a thorough investigation PLEASE...