Metro by T-Mobile

Thu:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Metro PCSterrible customer service!

I called Metro PCS's customer service and I was astonished as to how crappy not only the reception with the phone but the customer service as well. I had made a payment on my phone about 1 week ago and was told that everything was ok, here a week later my phone is disconnected and when i called to find out as to why that happened i got attitude not only from the initial representative(who by the way, I still don't know his name) to the manager who ended up hanging up on me. All I know is that this is my last month with Metro PCS, I'm going back to Boost unlimited, because I NEVER had any type of problems with them. I hope that this is viewable to others so that they can open their eyes and see a waste of money and time it is to deal with metro pcs...

• Ki
      [email protected] Nov 12, 2008

i called metro for a complaint i had they told me you could always go with another wireless provider!!?? wtf!! they think they have all by the balls just cus pf the unlimited ###!!!