The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Meaningful Beauty — customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased the meaningful beauty products after seeing the infomercial. My complaint/review is the customer service. When I initially ordered via telephone, I asked for them to take the complete purchase amount. I told them I didn't want to receive a bill every month. Next thing I know, I received a bill. I called them. They said my card would not go through. I told them I always have money in the account. So, I had to re give them my information so they would attempt billing again. I told them again to take the full payment out. I also asked if they needed the 3 digit number on the back of the card. All the companies I've dealt with, have asked for this for billing reasons. They said it wasn't necessary.
Next thing I know, I received another bill. At this point, I am upset. They want another card. I told them I gave them way too much info already. I told them that after this much mishap, you would think they would offer some kind of good faith discount or free product for my aggravation. They would not let me talk to a Supervisor and at the end they became very defensive. They just wanted their payment.
It wasn't from my lack of trying to pay that they didn't get paid. I am the one that called them. It is not my fault that they haven't trained their staff to take payment correctly.
I have never dealt with a company so rude. I would never use this company again. POOR customer service. They don't know what they are doing.
More Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized billing
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies
- Meaningful Beauty - did not receive my order
- Meaningful Beauty - cancelled order
- Meaningful Beauty Vitamins - fraudulent ad/ misrepresentation
- Meaningful Beauty - won't refund my money
- Meaningful Beauty/ Guthy Renker - bad for our skin