Having problems with Luminique?

1877 494 2715 (USA & Canada)
1800 839 549 (Australia)
800 443 544 (New Zealand)
+61 280 734 455 (Australia)
+64 99 508 810 (New Zealand)
P.O. Box 1366
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Luminique.

Complaints & Reviews

LuminiqueCancelled membership

I cancelled my membership as per their terms and condirions and within the 30day trial, got charge for another month of product before receiving product (still waiting for product) and 2 weeks after receiving my trial product (within trial period). Rang company the next day and advised of situation. Verbally requested for membership to be cancelled with a confirmation email (still waiting), advised they do not have the authority to withdraw further funds from my account.

After 1month of no contact or withdraws, I have noticed a withdraw from my account for the value of another months worth of product.

I am requesting for the money to be put back into my account, an apology for their mistake and for the company to be investigated.

Sbq*luminiqueInitial offer " trial"

I was offered a trial offer on line and the ad stated "...just pay a one time shipping fee of $ 4.95.." there was no mention of another charge. I was charged the $4.95 on 1/5/16 then on 1/20/16 I was charged another charge of $89.47. This is outrageous. Also the phone number provided on the bank statement I have called and stayed on hold for more than an hour on multiple attempts to contact this company. This should be considered illegal

LuminiqueFree sample

I filled out a survey with your company. I read it and it said it was a trial offer and that all I needed to pay was a delivery fee. nothing about having to pay for the full price. now you have taken out 3 separate amounts first being $11.80 on the 25 of September the second being $101.48 on the 7th of October and the third being on the 8th of October for $100.29. I did not receive what was in this trial offer. it had 4 different items that you were to receive I got 2 and nothing saying that I had to pay for the items as it was a free trial. I rang your company on the 12th of October with no outcome. I was told that I was charged for 2 lots of product and each lot was to contain 4 different products. which did not happen. I have contacted the bank and also the fraud squad. I would like this matter resolved asap I await your reply thanks

• Br
          Brigitte Harrison Oct 13, 2015

LuminiqueRefund my money

Hi
        My name is Dudymay Ngaro

1. A verbal contact between your customer service agent and myself is that a 30 day trial for the anti wrinkle product was arranged that the trial didn't start until i received the products in my hand. The products didn't arrived at my home until the 13th August, so the 30 day trial has not ended as of yet.

2. You have breach this contract that has been stipulated between us, by deducting money from my account before the trial and because of this I require you to refund my money back to my account,
        please asap.

3. Because of this misconduct that has happen, I don't require nor do I want any further products from your company, but i do require a quick respond to my email asap.
        I do not have phone anymore so please email me.

Dudymay Ngaro

LuminiqueFalse Debit to Credit Card

By agreeing to a ONE OFF payment for postage of $1.99 on a FREE offer on Facebook, I have now received by Credit Card statement to find they have taken out a payment of $92.42. I certainly did not sign up for any on going product purchase therefore how is this possible? I will certainly be warning everyone on facebook not to fall for this obvious betrayal of trust.

• Su
              Superb63 Oct 23, 2015

Exactly same overcharging on my account. Facebook only pay postage for one free bottle . Charges on the Credit Card $102.43.

LuminiquePricing

Luminique advertised free cosmetic trial for the price of postage $2.95. The goods arrived and about 2 weeks after my bank account was debited $95.07 . There is nowhere I can get an Address to query this, then in March I was once again debited $10.95 I don't know what this is for. I would like to get my money back as I am a pensioner and really can't afford this. Also how do i stop them from doing this again
            Moya Allen

Luminique — Fradulant free trial offer

Hi, I ordered the free trial like most others. I am used to free sample from reputed companies and wa...

Hyd*luminique.comunauthorised direct debit to my bank account

HYD*LUMINIQUE.COM made an unauthorised direct debit to my bank account for $74.99 on 30/08/14 and again today 05/09/14 made another unauthorised direct debit to my bank account for $8.52. Same as with Bellaplex these two companies are connected, and if this is the way they conduct business, then I will not continue to purchase their products. I have not placed an order with these two companies for more products as yet, as I still have not completely used the samples of their products I received. I would appreciate it if they would now send the full size products they have taken payment for without my consent or refund monies into my account by return.
              Kind Regards,
              Margaret Whitbread
              [protected]@gmail.com

Acm Luminique.comUnauthorised charge

I was going through my monthly bank statement and noticed a charge from above company dated 22/8/2014, at 1002am, amount $162.50. I did not request anything and have not received anything. I would like this money to be returned to me as soon as you can. Regards Anne Lawson

sal54 Apr 04, 2013

payed 69.95 for wrinkle product and never received it

• Ly
                    Lyn Ball Apr 15, 2013

Can you please tell me why you took $69.95 out of my account, I know I never wanted to pay for anything like this so can you please refund me my money. Thank you Lyn Ball [protected]@y7mail.com

• Wa
                    waiwai Aug 06, 2013

I have ordered this product through a below link.
                    I would expected only receive 30 day trial and only pay a shipping according from the ad. My credit card has been charged $2.08 for shipping on June, after 2 weeks later I received a product and I need to pay a tax $29.34 tax from canada post. I found that the package with a free gift and 2 cans of products on the first week of July. After 1 month later my credit card has been charged $79.41 in the end of July. I called customer hotline and asked for the refund, they did told me same as Marzy said that. Finally I did complainted very seiously to them. At the end they told me that will refund back the $79.41 not including tax to my credit card within 5-10 business days.
                    I hope that I can get the partial refund from this company.
                    I am strongly recommended DO NOT ORDER any product from this company.

• Er
                    Erica 1267 Oct 05, 2013

I ordered this product through Facebook and I was thinking I would only receive 1 cream for a 30 day trial and only have to pay shipping because that is what the ad said. On going to order page I was asked if I wanted subscription to continue. I selected NO . Instead I have continued to be charged 2 lots of $69.95 + 2 lots of $1.75 each month. If I do not receive a refund I will hand it over to the necessary authorities and to Consumer Affairs, as in my opinion this is outright fraud,

• Ms
                    MsZee70 Nov 14, 2013

I have the same complaint as everyone else has. I only ordered the 30day trial and thought I only was going to pay for the shipping and now I find that you are debiting my account. I would like a refund immediately. I will be strongly recommending people to NOT ORDER anything from this company...!!!

• Si
                    Simranjit duggal Oct 06, 2014

I ordered cream from this company and was showing just $2 charges then they charge me $29 for shipping and $79 took payment from my account, i never want spend $100 on cream i want my money back

• Lu
                    Luminique Jan 20, 2015

I too answered the ad on line for a sample of a free product and now have been charged two separate amounts and no products at all . I have tried to phone the company but have not been able to get through as yet. I also want my money back and want this company investigated as they are frauds. What recall do we have to stop this company from ripping off people?

• Wi
                    witkat Apr 12, 2015

I also ordered on a line for FREE Sample. nothing is for free that I know now. after over R4500.00 ZAR
                    I am still searching on how I can get my money back. after a lot of emails to different company's still
                    no answer. going to my bank tomorrow maybe they will be able to help. must give this matter to
                    SAPS and FBI. this thieves must be stopped. and then they use names like...Estee Lauder, Lancome,
                    Cliique, Clarins, L'oreal and MAC., to get you to order only to give you two products . 1. .Clear Youth
                    solutions Advanced Anti-Aging formula and 2. Revival Beauty Advanced Anti-Aging solutions.
                    Dont know how names like this can let thieves use in a scam... what about their reputation.
                    just going to write to this "DR" a letter and give him piece of my mind.

LuminiqueFree sample

I signed up for a free trial and gave authorization to charge $2 as postage fee. But after around a month of sending me sample and charging me $2, they charged me with US $69.95 without my consent. There was nothing on the terms and condition and the bill sent to me clearly said that the products were charged at $0.

Just another fraudent way of making money by Luminique. They said my case has been handled by cancelling future orders which I never ordered but will keep Free Gift from worth USD 69.95

Its an excellent fraud model by Luminique

Sawanya Smith Aug 17, 2014

I had been order on 13 of August 2014 Luminique free trail price 2.99 pound and after I had been read all about this SCAM COMPANY then I have been phone them back to cancel and everyone know what they said you can't cancel the products but everyone when shopping online if you change your mind or you not happy you cancel or send the products back between 14 days this is the law.But this company try to send you another product you Never order from them and they send you with invoice playment
                      69.99 pound plus 2 months with out you agree. So this is ' LUMINIQUE SCAM COMPANY
                      You never ever to order from them.

A, C, M Luminique.comExcessive unauthorised payments

On order no.280734455NJ I signed on for a $2.00 trial offer only to have $74.33 removed from my credit card account, this was done without my knowledge or consent and i certainly would not have agreed to purchase something that dear with out a trial first and secondly i want all charges with this company cancelled and any further products cancelled and anymore to do with this dodgy lot of Internet pirates cancelled and they should not be allowed to trade on the Internet full stop .
                    Yours Terence Smith.

• Fa
                        Farrukh2 Aug 04, 2014

Sorry to see so many other people being incorrectly charged by Luminique and I was one of them. Exaclty same thing happened with me. After they sent a zero dollar bill, they charged me with USD 69.95 at a later date. Its a scam from Luminique

• We
                        welling Oct 12, 2014

Same thing for me -- however l reported this unauthorised withdrawal directly to my bank who cancelled the card, Luminique not longer have access and can not with- draw" easy funds " l'm now going to complete a bank investigation /complaint form for a refund for $79.99 from this appalling company.

Luminique — I need help with this company

I ordered laser treatment from the company Luminique. I paid about $600 for it, and I made the appointment...

Luminiquereturn unwanted product and still getting charge for it on my credit card

Answered a trial for beauty product and decided upon receiving the product, that it was too expensive . The package was sent back immediately and thought that would be the end of it . another parcel was sent with same product on the 4 th of November 2013 which again I returned immediately with a note asking the company to not send me anymore of their products . Checking my bank statement, I see that my credit card was charged again .

• Be
                          beverley thomson Aug 22, 2013

they keep taking money out of my account. I cant afford this to keep happening.

• Br
                          brenda soucy Jan 08, 2014

Your company has charged me on my credit card 2 payments of 76.00 dollars for products that i have not ordered. i would like your company to stop charging me for products that i did not order, I sent back your parcel in December and you still charged me.

• Ka
                          KarenMullens Feb 02, 2014

applied for and paid delivery for a free sample.. then deductions started from my visa account. No product has arrived..And I dont want it or did I apply for it..

Acm LuminiqueUnauthorised Charge

In September I responded to an offer for a free trial of skin cream with postage of around $1. I did not order any products. Since that time the company has charged my Credit Card with two payments of $69.95 and two of $7.95 ie one in September and one in October. The trial product did arrive and was very inferior and I three it away. I certainly did not want anything more from the company.
                        If possible I would like them to refund the amounts.
                        Thanking you

Acm*luminique.com — Acct [protected] NJ

I replied to an ad for a free sample...then they started charging my Visa card for shipments without my...

Aurora

Acm Luminique — Visa billed for no product

I got thru mail a beauty age cream which i paid $1.99 for. This week i noticed a debit of $69.95 on my visa...

Brisbane

Acmluminique.comWithdrew $7. 95 out of my checking account

I wish i had read these comments i have just received my trial offer of luminique along with other products i never ordered. I sent 2 emails to them but no reply i finally got someone to answer the free phone after 4 days and have now been told ithere will be 2 payments of £69. 95 taking out my account if i do not return them or pay for them to be sent back. I am absolutely disgusted why should i pay to return items i never asked to be sent. The person on the other end of the phone said i agreed to try before i buy so why not let me try before they decide to send the products i was given that chance.

Acm Luminique — RMA of product was sent alongwith product, but i have been billed 69.95 US Dollars in my credit card. which should be returned.

Acm*luminique — UNWANTED SHIPMENTS

I was to receive free facial products. Jan 22/13 I paid $2.02 shipping. Feb. 29 a charge on my credit card of...

Brantford