Meaningful Beauty company logo
Meaningful Beauty
reviews & complaints
Meaningful Beauty
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

110 complaints
58 resolved 52 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Meaningful Beauty reviews & complaints 121 - 110

Meaningful Beauty complaints 110

G
Apr 16, 2011

Meaningful Beauty - rip off

Meaningful Beauty products, endorsed by Cindy Crawford, are terrific skin products that really work, but the only way you can purchse them is to become a member in the Gunthy-Renkor family, which means that they ship you a certain amount of product (always too much)every 90 days. They say it's easy to postpone orders or customize, but don't believe them. They admit that their website doesn't properly accept customized orders (I tried twice) and their phone hold lines frequently exceed 15 minutes. They also ship earlier than they say, so if you call a week or 2 before their ship date, you've called too late to change. Then, if you need to return the order because they shipped too early, you are responsible for the return shipping. Once again, great product, but not worth the trouble. There are many other products that you can buy as you need, that are way easier to purchase.

A

My significant other ordered the sample kit, cancelled the order and a week or so later my account was hit for $70+. Of course I called and complained so they told me that the order was for sure cancelled now but "when I get the big box" I should refuse it and they would then (within five weeks) credit my account with the $70+. Imagine that...three weeks later I am still not credited even though I sent the unopened box back to them and I got hit for another $23+. I called again and was told the associate should have told me there were three payments involved and that the shipping and handling would not be refunded. They now tell me they have cancelled the last payment and will refund the previous payments(less the S&H) but I will need to wait another five weeks. I wonder how much I will have invested in these scammers before I get loose with nothing to show for my efforts but a phone bill and S&H charges. Pissed don't quite cover it!

I still have not received my second product! :( The first time I ordered it the product was never even sent it !!! then when I called they did send me out another package but billed me for it!!!
now I'm waiting for my SECOND order which I have already been billed for a month ago and have yet to rcv. it. I'm agree also because now the 3 month supply I ordered I see online for 10.00 dollars cheaper and OFFERS EXTRAS!! I'm not made of money, I live day to day on a Disability check and I'm really disappointed. The product itself seems to work ok but I wouldn't call it a MIRACLE cream. I feel like they are just taking my money and not holding up to there end of the bargain... disappointed customer and still waiting on my order.

M

You have every write to be pissed. This comany is nothing more than a big Scam. I too ordered this product without first doing any research about it. I simply believed what I saw on t.v., but i soon realized that after waiting 3 weeks for my order to arrive that many people had been scamed by this company. I started reading over the internet how people were being charged outrages prices for the products, or were not receiving the product at all and still getting charged. I decided to call the company to check on my order but never could reach a representative. Instead I always got a automatic message which first told me that my order was placed on back order. After 4 weeks of waiting I called back and the automatics message system told me that they showed no order from me. Thankfully they had not charged my card yet, so I raced to my bank to close out my check card in which I had used to order this product. I was surprised that when I went to my local bank to close out the card, I was told that they had, had to close out many accounts for this same reason concerning this same company.

I'm convinced that this company is nothing more than a BIG SCAM. I'm just glad that they didn't get to scam me. I got them before they got me. Please do your research before you order anything off of t.v. infermercials. Not all of them are scams, but unfortunately this one is.

Mz. v.

Your significant other or you, should have read the paperwork that came with the product!!! And he shouldnt be buying you things if he doesnt understand the concept of monthly payments. Why should MB refund the shipping and handling they payed to get the product to you?!?!?! Wise up lady

Meaningful Beauty - hated it!!!

I ordered online after seeing their commerical(like everyone)then did some research on the product. I found a lot more bad than good about using Meaningful Beauty. I used it followed the direction...

F
Mar 31, 2011

Meaningful Beauty - no customer service

I was on hold for over five minutes after calling their customer service number to cancel a standing order, never did get to talk to anyone.

Also, the bottles were easily broken in shipment and the product is not the quality I expected.

The night cream smells rancid and causes my skin to sting and become red and itchy.

I have tried the online customer service, but, have not had any response yet.

I would advise women not to fall for this scam, and do not give them your credit card number.

Could someone get a response from Cindy Crawford herself on this terrible company?

I have been trying to login to my account, customer service, and catalog ordering with no help just the page being redirected to a reload page which will not reload!!! I have tryed calling with no one answering, how does this company work??? Has she made all the money she needs or what?? I was going to order now am trying to cancelled and can't even do that!! I will not recommend this product to anyone!!!

J
Mar 31, 2011

Meaningful Beauty - more like meaningful ripoff

In November 2010 I purchased the 30 day trial starter kit of Meaningful Beauty products to try out. I used the product for 2 weeks but did not feel that it lived up to all the hype so I returned the 30 day kit which I paid $39.95 via USPS and paid for delivery confirmation. Their “policy” is, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return the containers within 60 days of receipt and you'll get a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling costs). I also called them on 12/26/10 and told them I did NOT want anymore shipments and the customer “service” lady told me I “she took care of it” and I “wouldn’t be charged anything else.” Four days later, I receive another box of Meaningful Beauty products which I refused. I marked on the package “REFUSED – ACCOUNT CLOSED – DID NOT ORDER” and promptly put it back in my mailbox on 12/31/2010.

A charge was then placed on my AMEX Blue credit card of for which I do not possess any of their products!

I called Meaningful Beauty on 3/3 to request my refund on all my money but the not so helpful and rather rude customer service person (named Jeremy, Employee ID 2231265) told me they never got the shipment returned to them and that he had not intensions of refunding my money.

After researching more about Meaningful Beauty, I discovered that this “situation” is a common practice for them. Over and over they “claim” to have “never received” the returned shipment. This is consumer FRAUD and I wish file a formal complaint for the $173.78 that was charged to my credit card.

On 8/10/12 I ordered MEANINGFUL BEAUTY. The company sent me the product as well as Wen by Chaz Dean & Meaningful Beauty vitamins which I did not order. the total of $59.59 was charged to my credit card. I experienced a family emergency so I returned the packages unopened marked RETURN TO SENDER giving them to the postman the next day. I called the company explaining situation also telling them to cancel my account & the date packages were returned. The money should have been credited to card but checking account weekly finding NO refund.. It is now 3 1/2 weeks later when I called them asking about refund I was told the packages have not been received as of yet. I have filed a complaint with the Post Office and Guthy Renker to investigate what is going on. On 9/12/12 I checked my bank account again only to find charges of $38.94 by Wen and $32.94 for the Meaningful Beauty vitamins.I called the company again only to be told packages have not been received to date. The Company refuses to issue a refund till packages are received by them. If not found the third payments will be deducted from my account automatically.

L
Mar 24, 2011

Meaningful Beauty - billing after cancelling

All they do is lie to get your money. Your first shipment comes with a 90-day supply even though they tell you that you are getting a 30-day sample kit. The invoice very clearly states that you will be billed 3 times for your first shipment. Even though Customer Service lied, I figured I would just use the products but cancel any further shipments. For the last 2 months, I've had payments taken directly from my checking account even though I CANCELLED!!! Now I'm having to open a new checking account and moving all of my transactions to a credit union because of this ridiculous set up. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS, YOU'LL NEVER GET THEM TO STOP BILLING YOU!

Linda Collins, Phoenix, AZ

Meaningful Beauty - cancelled order

In july of 2009 i saw an informercial for meaningful beauty and I oredered it, I am a single Mom and decided I could not afford this so I spoke with a lady who told me she would keep my account on an open status for 6mths so if I awanted to come back I could get the (promo price).I heard nothing else. In Feb, 2010 I moved due to 2 family emergencies. On April 21st 2010 I called (MB) customer service and I spoke with a young man because I had recieved a bill from your company for $106.00 I told the man that I didn't recieve this nor did I order it (i cancelled in 2009) so I was not going to pay. He told me that he would do a return and I would not recieve any more bills...In February of 2011 I recieved a bill from your collection agency saying that I owe $106.00 and so I have been in contact with (MB) and have been told several different things . I do not owe this money to you and its on my credit report .And I cant get in touch with anyone including but not limited to (Cindy Crawford, OPrah Winfrey), 7 on your side and the BBB have been contacted because this is terrible that me (the little fish) has to fight like mad to get this all cleared up . I might add that 1 of your many reps I have spoken with told me that someone from billing would get back to me and they would straighten all of this up... None of this has happened ...In good faith I trusted you as a company!!! I will keep on until someone sees my story and helps me take care of this matter..I was told that my account was not closed out correctly and this should have never went to collections and my account balance should have been ZERO .. This is your fault (MB) I am very disappointed in you as a company and I would never promote your company I would urge people to be very carefull and really think about !!!. I was told today 3.21.2011 that since its in collections I would have to take it up with the agency... How fair is that, Who does that to people and Why? How can Cindy Crawford promote her product and how does (MB) get away with treating people in this manner ? Does Cindy Crawford really care about the little people like me or.Does she care how I am treated by the people who work for her? This is an injustice ...

I, too, w sucked in by the I-want-to-look-like-Cindy-Crawford gimmick. Here is what I found: only the first shipment is sent at $39.95 and $5 shipping. Consider it a "trial" shipment. If you don't cancel, the second, and subsequent shipments, are 90 DAY SUPPLY KITS, SHIPPED AT A COST OF $139.95 and $10 shipping. This is blatantly undisclosed. So when you get this second shipment (which by the way appears to have the same qty of product in it as the "trial shipment, " for this one box you will be charged THREE TIMES at about $57 each time.
You CANNOT use the "return to sender" method as there is no way to track the company's receipt of the product. This way they can say they never received it and you will never be credited. You will only be credited if you send the package so you have DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. Then you will likely have to keep phoning until you see the credit (less the shipping).
What I see here are a lot of small things (e.g. no hours of customer service shown on the website so you have to call and call until you finally get an answer; no cancellation information on website - you have to phone) that add up to very shady business practices. The fact that the shipments are of a different size (purportedly) and hence a different cost makes the procedure complex and easier for people to misunderstand. Companies like this make their money from misunderstandings, not from product quality.

Meaningful Beauty - wont refund $

Filed BBB Complaint. Here’s the link if you’ve been scammed too:

I have had the very same experience.

Meaningful Beauty - poor business practice

I ordered the product and asked when I ordered it, if I could just order one kit. The agent said it was an automatic renewal and I would have to cancel it at a later date. When my product arrived, I...

R

Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized shipments

When I first started with Meaningful Beauty I told the operator that using my credit card would be a "one time only" thing to order their trial package. And I also told them not to send me anything...

Meaningful Beauty - keeps your money

Ordered Meaningful Beauty and product burned my face. Spoke with a represenative who cancelled my account and told me to ship back order. In the meantime, I was shipped another order and charged again. I send both orders back and had not
received my refund yet. Called again and was told it could take over 6 weeks to process my refund even though they had
received the product. I sent registered mail. In the meantime, I was charged again!!! When I called once again, I was informed that even though I cancelled my account, they will continue to take money until the return is processed. 6 weeks.

Cindy Crawford should be ashamed to put her name on this product. SCAM - SCAM- SCAM-

I don't buy any products from info commercials. When I need to buy I go to the store and drugstore where I can feel and see the skin care products. Also you have a return policy which doesn't exist in info commercials. To me they are all SCAM. Do yourself a favor don't give your credit card online

Meaningful Beauty - false advertising - poor customer service

I was taken in by the promotions and testimonials. I did not want to get suckered into some kind of membership -- s0 I really scrutinized the website. No where did I see their statement that I was agreeing to continually getting products and having my credit card charged. I've been dealing with them for 2 weeks to get my money back. I've tracked the product that I returned by USPS and have delivery confirmation, but they've told me it will take 4-6 weeks to process the return and refund my money. My main question is why this company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau if their business practices are so shoddy. The answer is that no one has filed a complaint with the BBB -- the complaints that are registered such as on this site -- go nowhere. I am in the process of filing an official complaint with the BBB in Des Moines -- I not only want my money refunded, but also shipping charges and I believe their marketing and website need to indicate clearly what people are getting into when they release their credit card information to this company. It would help if some of you also took the time to complain to the BBB.

D

I too had the same experience with this company. Also, still waiting for my money to be returned. Calling and speaking with a supervisor does NO GOOD at all. The are condescending and down right unprofessional. I have told others who were interested in this product about my experience and they now have chose not to try it. Spread the word, it's a rip off and they freely charge your account and then say it is in the fine print [which I have yet to find]. Save yourself the headache.

Meaningful Beauty - false advertising

File a complaint with the California Attorney General's Office against this company.

Office of the Attorney General
Public Inquiry Unit
P.O. Box 944255
Sacramento, California [protected]

I did and got all my money back.

Meaningful Beauty turned me in with 2 different collection agencies collecting a negative bogus fraud bills that was returned, received and confirmed by customer service agent Guthy Renker (GRC)Meaningful Beauty in 06/29/11. The first collection agency was backed out due to my statement I sent them and later received letter from another 2nd collection agency 3x times letter sent to me collecting payment from agency SKO BRENNER AMERICAN INC. This is a big of a hassle and very stressful-why I would pay product I have not order and it was returned received and confirmed by customer services agent and now they want me to pay product that was returned back. I have not been turned in to collection agency ever and my records is crystal clear to maintain my credits clean due to my financial purposes not until this agencies harassing me with this negative credit threats, and collecting abuse. My phone use to be non published I paid monthly my home phone to be confidential but somehow since this collectors was involved with this bogus fraud collection anonymous calls keep calling on my home phone

thank you for info. I also been a victim of fraud, bogus negative billing and I was turned in with 2 different collection agency and this stressed me out.

Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges

Ordered the trail offer and 30 days later started getting charges in the amount of $154.29 on my debit card.
Notified the bank and disputed the charges. Called the Merchant and requested a refund. Merchant refused to refund the money until the product (which hadn't yet been shipped) was returned. Merchant stated they could not stop the shipment.

I cancelled by debit card to avoid further charges and I failed a complaint with the California Attorney General for deceptive trade practices and fraudulent billing practices. I recommend everyone else do the same.

Below is a link for you to do so online and the Business Information to include in your complaint.

GUTHY-RENKER, LLC.
41550 ECLECTIC ST, STE#200
PALM DESERT, CA 92260
[protected]
www.guthy-renker.com

This crooked company charged me for product I did not received, sent me to a collection agency and what's worst they reported to the credit reporting agencies

I ORDERED MEANINGFUL BEAUTY FROM AN INFOMERCIAL ON TV.
I WAS NOT TOLD THAT THIS WAS A REOCCURRING MEMBERSHIP. RECIEVED SECOND PACKAGE, IMAGINE MY SHOCK, WHY ARE THEY SENDING THIS AGAIN, I CALLED THEM THATS WHEN THEY DISCLOSED THAT THIS WAS A MEMBERSHIP NOT A ONE TIME PURCHASE. SO I WENT AND MAILED THE PACKAGE BACK. DELIVERY CONFIRMATION SAY IT WAS DELIVERED . I AM THINKING AT THIS POINT THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER. I HAVE A VERY BUSY LIFE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SIT AROUND AND MAKE PHONE CALLS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THEY MADE A MISTAKE. WELL GUESS WHAT THEY LOST THE PACKAGE AND ARE TELLING ME THEY DIDN'T RECIEVE IT. WOW BASICALLY IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH BILLING OR ERRORS ON THEIR PART THE MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO CORRECT IT. WHICH IS BS .
THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT THEY LAST 3 MONTHS UNAUTHORIZED STILL TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH THEM. HERE'S A HEADACHE JUST CALL
GOOD LUCK, HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.

Dont buy or call this company, they keep charging my bank account for products I have returned and no longer receiving!!! This keeps causing overdraft charges and when you call the company you get no where!! Horrible customer service!!!

Thanks, I'm doing the same. Similar situation.

I agree, this company is not good. I returned the products. they said they never got them back. Bull I sent them by delivery signed confirmation. Then when I said that Ms. ______ signed for them. My doctor had also written me a note to state i was having an allergic reaction, as my face was red, and broke out after using this product everyday for 2 months. I used faithfully like the instructions stated, and my face looked worse than a teenagers. I finally got my refund, but had to threaten. Cindy Crawford, this is not what you should want for your business.

I too agree. I mailed the product back. Make sure you insure it and get a confirmation receipt, otherwise they will say they never got the product back. Horrible company to get involved with. I also included a doctors note in my return as he recommend that I stop the product, my skin broke out, and looked a mess after using it about 8 weeks. They continue to mail you and charge you for the product even when you stop or you contact your credit card. so just mail back with confirmed sign receipt.

Absolutely the most deceiving add/infomercial ever!!! I cant believe Cindy Crawford would even allow to ruin her name with a company like this. I have had to call 3 times to cancel this stupid auto replenishment for a shipment I returned and they claim it takes 4-6 weeks to cancel and that until they get the shipment back they will continue to charge my account because they cant cancel if the package isnt back and the billing department confirms that the warehouse has received the package!!! What kind of crap is that??? How could they advertise how great their product is and then have the worst customer service and the worst billing process ever!!! TO continue to charge an account after you have called to cancel 3 times makes no sense!!! Then when you ask for a phone number of address to billing they claim that even "they" in customer service dont know the billing phone number, they do it all by email. The worst ever and even if this product made me look like Miss America I would still not recommend it to anybody with this kind of incompetent staff!!! Cindy Crawford should actually be more involved in caring about a company who uses her name to advertise their product!!! Im absolutely furious, I have had overdraft charges twice because of charges that I have told them to cancel!!! What else could we do to get through to these people???!!!

Average product with price scam
First time I ordered I was charged $35 for a one month supply 15ml. I was told this monthly charge will be applied for a three month supply. So I was charged $95 and the product are all 30ml. The customer service maintain 30ml is for three months and 15 ml is first month. But their advertisement maintains that you will never be charged more than $35 for a monthly supply and sent over 3 months supply. Shouldn't they be providing 45ml?
Any way too much to bother for a an average product that is sometimes burning and itchy. Many products on the market provide better result. Cindy needs to go back selling furniture for rooms to go and stop this price scam with that French guy. I see a lawsuit.

Meaningful Beauty - false price

Ok I am still not understanding why the infomercial states that the product is 39.99 plus tax. Never in the show does it state that I will then be billed two more payments. I ordered one time and have received that one time product . I have already paid two payments of 48 dollars. I have almost given them 100 . All I want to understand is why they lied to me about it being 39.99 plus tax. Clearly it is three payments of this for a one time shipment. I have already called to ask that question and the woman assured me that I would never be shipped any more products. I did not know that I signed up for any in the first place. I will not be paying another (alledgedly last) payment of 48 for a ONE time kit offer for ONLY 39.99 plus tax on t.v.
Meaningful Beauty is a total rip off!

Meaningful Beauty: In the infomercial, the price briefly flashes on the screen. It says: $39.95/month, meaning that even though you receive a shipment every 3 months, you will be charged a membership fee (or whatever they want to call it) every month. I was going to order but decided to research the ingredients before doing so in order to avoid the hassel or disappointment of a crappy, overrated product. The commercial is very tricky but you have to pay attention to every detail of the price. It's vague, but it's there. After reading all these complaints, i will not be taking any chances with it. Just drink lots of H2O and take care of yourself. Never believe that the products are even close to what the claims are on TV. Hope this helps!

L
Oct 13, 2010

Meaningful Beauty - bunch of fake junk

I personally can't believe someone of Cindy Crawford's status would endorse a rip off like this Meaningful Beauty. Oh yeah, they pay her to use her name and use her in the infomercial on the mess, but it is a ripoff deluxe and I want my money back and I bet I get it. I won't stop until I do. They get you on the phone and tell you that "Cindy recommends this and Cindy recommends that" and before you know it if you are not vigilent you've raked up these huge charges. Thank goodness I knew what to expect when I called so I told them to save it for someone else, I just want the advertised special and NOTHING else. They kept on and on though ( they MUST be paid commission is all I can think of because these little ninnies they have taking and processing the orders for Cindy Crawford herself since Cindy is so busy. OK, now THIS is what's going to even piss YOU off. I wanted to use some of the so-called "Glowing Serum" last night. I pumped and pumped and nothing came out so I resigned myself to the fact that it was all gone. Then I got to thinking...there should be NO way this is all gone already. The more I thought about it the more sure I was. I then proceeded to take the cap off of the pump bottle...you know, it's the little small bottle. I had to get a pair of needle nose pliers to get the little tip off of the bottle. People, I couldn't believe what I saw when I got everything off of the top of the bottle. I looked down into the bottle to see if there was enoug h for me to get a cotton tipped applicator inside and get some more of the product out. The bottle was maybe 3/4 fake people. There was a ledge like bottom inside that covered the diameter about 3/4 of the way from the bottom of the container. They are ripping people off by giving them s tiny amount of product and from the size of the bottle it makes you think you are getting a travel sized bottle. I'm sure a lot of people do not take the tip off of that bottle and look down into it. I just can't believe they thought they could get by with doing that indefini tely and people wouldn't get wise??? Oh and by the way, Gunthy-Rinker"when you call to see about ordering JUST the

"Glowing Serum" they say you can't order it...you have to order the WHOLE kit to get that one little bottle of "Glowing Serum". I will NEVER EVER order anything like this again from television and if I can't see if before I buy it I'm running!

B
May 27, 2011

Hi, my ñame is Carla, I'm totaly agree with the fact that the glowing serum last why less that it should, I have no complains about the product for now, I stared to use it a month ago

Meaningful Beauty - bad business practices

Back in April of 2010 I ordered the Meaningful Beauty products by Cindy Crawford. Within a few weeks I was laid off from my job, so I called to cancell my order and find out how to go about sending the package back. I was informed by, "Erick" to write, "Refused" on the package and put it back in the mail. The next day I wrote refused on the package and placed it in the mail. About a month later I get a letter stating that I owe them $130.00 for the product they sent me in April. I called them and informed them that I had sent the package back. Now, I haven't heard from them so I figured they had received the package and everything was fine. Nope, the other day I received a letter stating that they were sending me to collections because I owed them $130.00 for the package they sent in April. I called them to find out what was going on and they informed me that they had received the package, but they received it on September 8th. They then proceded to tell me that I owe them for this because they didn't receive the package before the 60 day trial period. I explained that I returned the package no later than 2 weeks of them shipping it to me. They said I needed to prove this by providing a tracking number for shipping. I told them that Erick had told me to just write refuse on the package and send it back to them, there was no tracking number. I then asked him for the tracking number they had for when they shipped me the package and we should be able to track it that way. He went on to inform me that they don't keep that information. He then said because they didn't receive the package in 60 days of shipping it, I owe them the $130.00 even though they confirmed that the package is there and unopened, just like new...

Same thing happened to me. I order the first kit for $39.99, and then I got a second kit later and a bill for $127. I didn't want the second kit, so I didn't open it and eventually sent it back. But they keep billing me and are now telling me it's going to a collections agency b/c I sent it back outside of the 60-day window. I didn't even want the next kit, it gets automatically sent after 30 days, they say. I really don't think I had the second one sitting in my house for 3 months, but what can you do? I told the customer service lady I sent it back, unopened and am not paying anything. Guthy-Renker is a scam.

I also cancelled my account with Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty and they continued to send me product. When I called again they said the account was still open. This is a purposeful act to further gain profit by being deceitful. I too had to go to the post office to return package but asked for a receipt. Today I got another bill. The Saga continues. The best way not to get caught up in this gimic is not to ever order product from Guthy-Renker.

B
Aug 26, 2010

Meaningful Beauty - unsatisfied

I recently bought this product through the telemarketing, knowing full well about possibilities of scams, but the price was decent and I wanted to try it out. So I got it just for the heck's of it. I have to say I was quite satisfied with this product, I don't really have a complaint about the product in question here.

The thing is that I want to order it again but I can't trust the telemarketing schemes any more for it. As, after use when my bottles finished, I saw there was only a quarter worth of space inside those bottles in which the product was filled?
And the toner was missing from the pack.

So I went online to check for other way's to get the product and every countries site shows a different range of product in the line? Some have a toner, some don't, some show a diffuser instead? So I just don't know what I'm paying for and what am I getting for it anymore?

G
Jul 24, 2010

Meaningful Beauty - harmful ingredients

I don't have a complaint about the effects of the product - it seems to work o.k. However, after reading the ingredients ... all the (cancer causing) parabens, etc. I have no desire to use it any more. Also, I recently found out that Cindy Crawford has regular botox and other filler injections. While I have no problem with the choices she makes for herself, there seems to be an element of False Advertising in her video commercials! They lead you to believe that her flawless skin is exclusively due to using her product, and it's not.

I love you ! you're the only one who responded to the product - everybody else responded to the lack of company's coordination and management skills! Thank you! This is all i needed - especially upon confirming Cindy's regular botox injections - when i saw the infomercial - her smile and the way she talked did look a bit fishy to me - but just like the infomercial itself it led me to believe that her skin was really due to the miracle wonders of the product. What ignorant and helpless fools we are :(

Meaningful Beauty - overcharged

Meaningful Beauty has overcharged everyone I have talked to about the product, at least 10 people I know have been overcharged by the company. I refused to pay for the product overcharge, the person...

Meaningful Beauty - price scam

Average product with price scam

Actually, the 3 month supply size is the normal size of the product. the first 1 month supply is actually a 45 day supply for some items as they are not able to be made any smaller when minitiarized from the original 90day size the product was originally. this is more than 30days worth of product at no charge and customers should know this to understand the size difference.

1  ...  3 4 5 6