Complaints & Reviews

Meaningful Beautywont refund $

In November 2010 I purchased the 30 day trial starter kit of Meaningful Beauty products to try out. I used the product for 2 weeks but did not feel that it lived up to all the hype so I returned the 30 day kit which I paid $39.95 via USPS and paid for delivery confirmation. Their “policy” is, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return the containers within 60 days of receipt and you'll get a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling costs). I also called them on 12/26/10 and told them I did NOT want anymore shipments and the customer “service” lady told me I “she took care of it” and I “wouldn’t be charged anything else.” Four days later, I receive another box of Meaningful Beauty products which I refused. I marked on the package “REFUSED – ACCOUNT CLOSED – DID NOT ORDER” and promptly put it back in my mailbox on 12/31/2010.
A charge was then placed on my AMEX Blue credit card of for which I do not possess any of their products!
I called Meaningful Beauty on 3/3 to request my refund on all my money but the not so helpful and rather rude customer service person (named Jeremy, Employee ID 2231265) told me they never got the shipment returned to them and that he had not intensions of refunding my money.
After researching more about Meaningful Beauty, I discovered that this “situation” is a common practice for them. Over and over they “claim” to have “never received” the returned shipment. This is consumer FRAUD and I wish file a formal complaint for the $173.78 that was charged to my credit card.
Filed BBB Complaint. Here’s the link if you’ve been scammed too:

Meaningful Beauty — poor business practice

I ordered the product and asked when I ordered it, if I could just order one kit. The agent said it was an...

Sherwood Park

Meaningful Beauty — unauthorized shipments

When I first started with Meaningful Beauty I told the operator that using my credit card would be a "one...

Meaningful Beautykeeps your money

Ordered Meaningful Beauty and product burned my face. Spoke with a represenative who cancelled my account and told me to ship back order. In the meantime, I was shipped another order and charged again. I send both orders back and had not
    received my refund yet. Called again and was told it could take over 6 weeks to process my refund even though they had
    received the product. I sent registered mail. In the meantime, I was charged again!!! When I called once again, I was informed that even though I cancelled my account, they will continue to take money until the return is processed. 6 weeks.

Cindy Crawford should be ashamed to put her name on this product. SCAM - SCAM- SCAM-

Jola Sep 29, 2012

I don't buy any products from info commercials. When I need to buy I go to the store and drugstore where I can feel and see the skin care products. Also you have a return policy which doesn't exist in info commercials. To me they are all SCAM. Do yourself a favor don't give your credit card online

Meaningful Beauty - Des Moines, IAfalse advertising - poor customer service

I was taken in by the promotions and testimonials. I did not want to get suckered into some kind of membership -- s0 I really scrutinized the website. No where did I see their statement that I was agreeing to continually getting products and having my credit card charged. I've been dealing with them for 2 weeks to get my money back. I've tracked the product that I returned by USPS and have delivery confirmation, but they've told me it will take 4-6 weeks to process the return and refund my money. My main question is why this company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau if their business practices are so shoddy. The answer is that no one has filed a complaint with the BBB -- the complaints that are registered such as on this site -- go nowhere. I am in the process of filing an official complaint with the BBB in Des Moines -- I not only want my money refunded, but also shipping charges and I believe their marketing and website need to indicate clearly what people are getting into when they release their credit card information to this company. It would help if some of you also took the time to complain to the BBB.

• Ds
          dsa755 May 30, 2012

I too had the same experience with this company. Also, still waiting for my money to be returned. Calling and speaking with a supervisor does NO GOOD at all. The are condescending and down right unprofessional. I have told others who were interested in this product about my experience and they now have chose not to try it. Spread the word, it's a rip off and they freely charge your account and then say it is in the fine print [which I have yet to find]. Save yourself the headache.

Meaningful Beautyfalse advertising

File a complaint with the California Attorney General's Office against this company.

Office of the Attorney General
        Public Inquiry Unit
        P.O. Box 944255
        Sacramento, California [protected]

I did and got all my money back.

Lily Bolden Feb 15, 2012

thank you for info. I also been a victim of fraud, bogus negative billing and I was turned in with 2 different collection agency and this stressed me out.

Lily Bolden Feb 15, 2012

Meaningful Beauty turned me in with 2 different collection agencies collecting a negative bogus fraud bills that was returned, received and confirmed by customer service agent Guthy Renker (GRC)Meaningful Beauty in 06/29/11. The first collection agency was backed out due to my statement I sent them and later received letter from another 2nd collection agency 3x times letter sent to me collecting payment from agency SKO BRENNER AMERICAN INC. This is a big of a hassle and very stressful-why I would pay product I have not order and it was returned received and confirmed by customer services agent and now they want me to pay product that was returned back. I have not been turned in to collection agency ever and my records is crystal clear to maintain my credits clean due to my financial purposes not until this agencies harassing me with this negative credit threats, and collecting abuse. My phone use to be non published I paid monthly my home phone to be confidential but somehow since this collectors was involved with this bogus fraud collection anonymous calls keep calling on my home phone

Meaningful Beautyunauthorized charges

Ordered the trail offer and 30 days later started getting charges in the amount of $154.29 on my debit card.
          Notified the bank and disputed the charges. Called the Merchant and requested a refund. Merchant refused to refund the money until the product (which hadn't yet been shipped) was returned. Merchant stated they could not stop the shipment.

I cancelled by debit card to avoid further charges and I failed a complaint with the California Attorney General for deceptive trade practices and fraudulent billing practices. I recommend everyone else do the same.

Below is a link for you to do so online and the Business Information to include in your complaint.

GUTHY-RENKER, LLC.
          41550 ECLECTIC ST, STE#200
          PALM DESERT, CA 92260
          [protected]
          www.guthy-renker.com

• Fr
              FRUSTRATED IN WA Nov 20, 2009

I ORDERED MEANINGFUL BEAUTY FROM AN INFOMERCIAL ON TV.
              I WAS NOT TOLD THAT THIS WAS A REOCCURRING MEMBERSHIP. RECIEVED SECOND PACKAGE, IMAGINE MY SHOCK, WHY ARE THEY SENDING THIS AGAIN, I CALLED THEM THATS WHEN THEY DISCLOSED THAT THIS WAS A MEMBERSHIP NOT A ONE TIME PURCHASE. SO I WENT AND MAILED THE PACKAGE BACK. DELIVERY CONFIRMATION SAY IT WAS DELIVERED . I AM THINKING AT THIS POINT THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER. I HAVE A VERY BUSY LIFE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SIT AROUND AND MAKE PHONE CALLS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THEY MADE A MISTAKE. WELL GUESS WHAT THEY LOST THE PACKAGE AND ARE TELLING ME THEY DIDN'T RECIEVE IT. WOW BASICALLY IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS WITH BILLING OR ERRORS ON THEIR PART THE MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO CORRECT IT. WHICH IS BS .
              THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT THEY LAST 3 MONTHS UNAUTHORIZED STILL TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH THEM. HERE'S A HEADACHE JUST CALL
              GOOD LUCK, HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.

• Re
              Renewalker May 13, 2010

Average product with price scam
              First time I ordered I was charged $35 for a one month supply 15ml. I was told this monthly charge will be applied for a three month supply. So I was charged $95 and the product are all 30ml. The customer service maintain 30ml is for three months and 15 ml is first month. But their advertisement maintains that you will never be charged more than $35 for a monthly supply and sent over 3 months supply. Shouldn't they be providing 45ml?
              Any way too much to bother for a an average product that is sometimes burning and itchy. Many products on the market provide better result. Cindy needs to go back selling furniture for rooms to go and stop this price scam with that French guy. I see a lawsuit.

Sariuks Dec 11, 2010

Dont buy or call this company, they keep charging my bank account for products I have returned and no longer receiving!!! This keeps causing overdraft charges and when you call the company you get no where!! Horrible customer service!!!

Sariuks Dec 11, 2010

Absolutely the most deceiving add/infomercial ever!!! I cant believe Cindy Crawford would even allow to ruin her name with a company like this. I have had to call 3 times to cancel this stupid auto replenishment for a shipment I returned and they claim it takes 4-6 weeks to cancel and that until they get the shipment back they will continue to charge my account because they cant cancel if the package isnt back and the billing department confirms that the warehouse has received the package!!! What kind of crap is that??? How could they advertise how great their product is and then have the worst customer service and the worst billing process ever!!! TO continue to charge an account after you have called to cancel 3 times makes no sense!!! Then when you ask for a phone number of address to billing they claim that even "they" in customer service dont know the billing phone number, they do it all by email. The worst ever and even if this product made me look like Miss America I would still not recommend it to anybody with this kind of incompetent staf[censored] Cindy Crawford should actually be more involved in caring about a company who uses her name to advertise their product!!! Im absolutely furious, I have had overdraft charges twice because of charges that I have told them to cancel!!! What else could we do to get through to these people???!!!

• Th
              thisisbad Dec 11, 2010

I too agree. I mailed the product back. Make sure you insure it and get a confirmation receipt, otherwise they will say they never got the product back. Horrible company to get involved with. I also included a doctors note in my return as he recommend that I stop the product, my skin broke out, and looked a mess after using it about 8 weeks. They continue to mail you and charge you for the product even when you stop or you contact your credit card. so just mail back with confirmed sign receipt.

• Th
              thisisbad Dec 11, 2010

I agree, this company is not good. I returned the products. they said they never got them back. Bull I sent them by delivery signed confirmation. Then when I said that Ms. ______ signed for them. My doctor had also written me a note to state i was having an allergic reaction, as my face was red, and broke out after using this product everyday for 2 months. I used faithfully like the instructions stated, and my face looked worse than a teenagers. I finally got my refund, but had to threaten. Cindy Crawford, this is not what you should want for your business.

• Mu
              mulbrich66 Jan 04, 2012

Thanks, I'm doing the same. Similar situation.

• Ce
              ceferino Apr 09, 2014

This crooked company charged me for product I did not received, sent me to a collection agency and what's worst they reported to the credit reporting agencies

Meaningful Beautyfalse price

Ok I am still not understanding why the infomercial states that the product is 39.99 plus tax. Never in the show does it state that I will then be billed two more payments. I ordered one time and have received that one time product . I have already paid two payments of 48 dollars. I have almost given them 100 . All I want to understand is why they lied to me about it being 39.99 plus tax. Clearly it is three payments of this for a one time shipment. I have already called to ask that question and the woman assured me that I would never be shipped any more products. I did not know that I signed up for any in the first place. I will not be paying another (alledgedly last) payment of 48 for a ONE time kit offer for ONLY 39.99 plus tax on t.v.
            Meaningful Beauty is a total rip off!

• Yu
                yummystuh Feb 26, 2011

Meaningful Beauty: In the infomercial, the price briefly flashes on the screen. It says: $39.95/month, meaning that even though you receive a shipment every 3 months, you will be charged a membership fee (or whatever they want to call it) every month. I was going to order but decided to research the ingredients before doing so in order to avoid the hassel or disappointment of a crappy, overrated product. The commercial is very tricky but you have to pay attention to every detail of the price. It's vague, but it's there. After reading all these complaints, i will not be taking any chances with it. Just drink lots of H2O and take care of yourself. Never believe that the products are even close to what the claims are on TV. Hope this helps!

Meaningful Beautybunch of fake junk

I personally can't believe someone of Cindy Crawford's status would endorse a rip off like this Meaningful Beauty. Oh yeah, they pay her to use her name and use her in the infomercial on the mess, but it is a ripoff deluxe and I want my money back and I bet I get it. I won't stop until I do. They get you on the phone and tell you that "Cindy recommends this and Cindy recommends that" and before you know it if you are not vigilent you've raked up these huge charges. Thank goodness I knew what to expect when I called so I told them to save it for someone else, I just want the advertised special and NOTHING else. They kept on and on though ( they MUST be paid commission is all I can think of because these little ninnies they have taking and processing the orders for Cindy Crawford herself since Cindy is so busy. OK, now THIS is what's going to even piss YOU off. I wanted to use some of the so-called "Glowing Serum" last night. I pumped and pumped and nothing came out so I resigned myself to the fact that it was all gone. Then I got to thinking...there should be NO way this is all gone already. The more I thought about it the more sure I was. I then proceeded to take the cap off of the pump bottle...you know, it's the little small bottle. I had to get a pair of needle nose pliers to get the little tip off of the bottle. People, I couldn't believe what I saw when I got everything off of the top of the bottle. I looked down into the bottle to see if there was enoug h for me to get a cotton tipped applicator inside and get some more of the product out. The bottle was maybe 3/4 fake people. There was a ledge like bottom inside that covered the diameter about 3/4 of the way from the bottom of the container. They are ripping people off by giving them s tiny amount of product and from the size of the bottle it makes you think you are getting a travel sized bottle. I'm sure a lot of people do not take the tip off of that bottle and look down into it. I just can't believe they thought they could get by with doing that indefini tely and people wouldn't get wise??? Oh and by the way, Gunthy-Rinker"when you call to see about ordering JUST the

"Glowing Serum" they say you can't order it...you have to order the WHOLE kit to get that one little bottle of "Glowing Serum". I will NEVER EVER order anything like this again from television and if I can't see if before I buy it I'm running!

• Bt
                  btabca May 27, 2011

Hi, my ñame is Carla, I'm totaly agree with the fact that the glowing serum last why less that it should, I have no complains about the product for now, I stared to use it a month ago

Guthy Renker Meaningful Beautybad business practices

Back in April of 2010 I ordered the Meaningful Beauty products by Cindy Crawford. Within a few weeks I was laid off from my job, so I called to cancell my order and find out how to go about sending the package back. I was informed by, "Erick" to write, "Refused" on the package and put it back in the mail. The next day I wrote refused on the package and placed it in the mail. About a month later I get a letter stating that I owe them $130.00 for the product they sent me in April. I called them and informed them that I had sent the package back. Now, I haven't heard from them so I figured they had received the package and everything was fine. Nope, the other day I received a letter stating that they were sending me to collections because I owed them $130.00 for the package they sent in April. I called them to find out what was going on and they informed me that they had received the package, but they received it on September 8th. They then proceded to tell me that I owe them for this because they didn't receive the package before the 60 day trial period. I explained that I returned the package no later than 2 weeks of them shipping it to me. They said I needed to prove this by providing a tracking number for shipping. I told them that Erick had told me to just write refuse on the package and send it back to them, there was no tracking number. I then asked him for the tracking number they had for when they shipped me the package and we should be able to track it that way. He went on to inform me that they don't keep that information. He then said because they didn't receive the package in 60 days of shipping it, I owe them the $130.00 even though they confirmed that the package is there and unopened, just like new...

Linda Benson Sep 30, 2010

I also cancelled my account with Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty and they continued to send me product. When I called again they said the account was still open. This is a purposeful act to further gain profit by being deceitful. I too had to go to the post office to return package but asked for a receipt. Today I got another bill. The Saga continues. The best way not to get caught up in this gimic is not to ever order product from Guthy-Renker.

• Ml
                    mlk642 Dec 06, 2010

Same thing happened to me. I order the first kit for $39.99, and then I got a second kit later and a bill for $127. I didn't want the second kit, so I didn't open it and eventually sent it back. But they keep billing me and are now telling me it's going to a collections agency b/c I sent it back outside of the 60-day window. I didn't even want the next kit, it gets automatically sent after 30 days, they say. I really don't think I had the second one sitting in my house for 3 months, but what can you do? I told the customer service lady I sent it back, unopened and am not paying anything. Guthy-Renker is a scam.

Meaningful Beautyunsatisfied

I recently bought this product through the telemarketing, knowing full well about possibilities of scams, but the price was decent and I wanted to try it out. So I got it just for the heck's of it. I have to say I was quite satisfied with this product, I don't really have a complaint about the product in question here.

The thing is that I want to order it again but I can't trust the telemarketing schemes any more for it. As, after use when my bottles finished, I saw there was only a quarter worth of space inside those bottles in which the product was filled?
                  And the toner was missing from the pack.

So I went online to check for other way's to get the product and every countries site shows a different range of product in the line? Some have a toner, some don't, some show a diffuser instead? So I just don't know what I'm paying for and what am I getting for it anymore?

Meaningful Beautyharmful ingredients

I don't have a complaint about the effects of the product - it seems to work o.k. However, after reading the ingredients ... all the (cancer causing) parabens, etc. I have no desire to use it any more. Also, I recently found out that Cindy Crawford has regular botox and other filler injections. While I have no problem with the choices she makes for herself, there seems to be an element of False Advertising in her video commercials! They lead you to believe that her flawless skin is exclusively due to using her product, and it's not.

• Em
                        Emillie Feb 08, 2011

I love you ! you're the only one who responded to the product - everybody else responded to the lack of company's coordination and management skills! Thank you! This is all i needed - especially upon confirming Cindy's regular botox injections - when i saw the infomercial - her smile and the way she talked did look a bit fishy to me - but just like the infomercial itself it led me to believe that her skin was really due to the miracle wonders of the product. What ignorant and helpless fools we are :(

Cindy Crawfords Meaningful Beauty — overcharged

Meaningful Beauty has overcharged everyone I have talked to about the product, at least 10 people I know have...

Meaningful Beautyprice scam

• Tj
                          TJ N Feb 12, 2011

Actually, the 3 month supply size is the normal size of the product. the first 1 month supply is actually a 45 day supply for some items as they are not able to be made any smaller when minitiarized from the original 90day size the product was originally. this is more than 30days worth of product at no charge and customers should know this to understand the size difference.

Meaningful Beautycontinue to charge after cancellation

Experienced bad reaction to skin products and tried to cancel any additional orders that maybe shipped. My first order was in February- It is now the middle of May and I have cancelled several ways and several times and still continue to get billed from this company. I have spent more time on the phone and email with this company than I care to admit. They finally stopped sending the product, but still charge me for it. I have had It! with Guthy Renker meaningful Beauty- Cindy Crawford- I will never buy anything with relation to these names, ever again!!! This has been one big headache and continues to be, and I suffer from cluster headaches- just to give you an idea. What a SCAM!

Maria_salas95 Oct 20, 2012

I too have a bad experience with this company. I unfortunately saw the ad on TV and it seemed to be good so i bought it even though it did not harm my skin, it was any positive changes that i experienced according to what they say. I am still paying the fees and am not receiving any products and have been calling them several times and nothing has changed. it is a waste of time. I hope that there will not be any more victims to this scam.

Anti MEANingful Beauty Victim Jun 06, 2013

Same thing happened to me. This is a money grab, they get your bank account, or Credit Card info, deceive you, try to suck you in to buy more products, vitamins, hair care line, etc. and they do NOT ship but they DO bill, and mislead you, cause you countless hours of frustration trying to get them to STOP debiting your cr cd on file, and fail to ship the products. This is a scam, the products even the name is disingenuous. The products burn my face, eye area. BUYER BEWARE!!! It takes hours to get these money suckers out of your life, and interfering w your credit, bank accounts. DO NOT fall for this and Cindy and Dr. Whoever, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves with your rip off product & unsavory, sleazy business practices.

Anti MEANingful Beauty Victim Jun 06, 2013

Right!

Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawfordscam

I was VERY clear I wanted to try one order and one order only. They still enrolled me in auto delivery for 90 day supplies at a time for a muriad of products. The products made me break out. Now I am told that I needed to call in (2) two times in order to stop receiving their product line. I sent it back and never saw a credit on my bill 5 weeks later. They told me it is 4-6 weeks until I see a credit. Now I have to eagle eye for this credit as well.

Meaningful Beautylies

I do not recomend this monstrousity to anyone. I ordered the product and was told that I would only be charged $70 after she took my card info she stated I was going to be chared $70 plus $49 for the next two months, I told her she did not tell me that and she became even more nastier and denied she ever said it would only be $70, so she asked me if I wanted the lesser package of $50 I greed but asked her if she charged me the $70 she again very nasty said she did not charge me so it ends up she charged me for both, I asked for her name employee number and telephone number she mentioned she did not want me calling back to complain about her so she gave me a number that turns out to be an STD tests ordering line. When I have tried to contact them about it they said they have no way of tracing who placed the order ODD? It is like they are all in some sort of conspiracy together and covering up for one another, one girl told me that if I would like to speak to her manager, then said he was not there and that he would call me back but never did. I still have two charges that I am not happy with, I honestly only bought it because the girl from ncsi came on so I thought it might be a good idea I watch the show...I have to go through a lot to make money it is not right for these people to have orders or to take like that or even treat you like a piece of S*^@. I had one of the worst experinces in my life, and I still have to deal with trying to get my money back in full.. I really do not recomend this product to anyone..I should just try to find a melon lotion somewhere else

Meaningful Beautycancelling "automatic" shipments

I received the starter pack in mid March 2010, then I sent an email to cancel any automatic shipments on 3/30. Low and behold I received a "too late to cancel" email on 4/15 and a new shipment on Saturday, 4/17 -- 19 days after my initial email. In these days of computers this sort of time lag is totally ridiculous.

I once made the mistake of trying to order through the phone and was led through such a dense series of sales pitches for more products, that I hung up!

There are other products out there that are just as good without all these deceitful practices.

• De
                                  Dee Ramsey Dec 21, 2010

DO NOT ORDER FORM THEM!!! I received the same "starter kit" in March 2010. They then sent me another shipment. That was fine, I hadn't had time to evaluate whether I liked it or not or if it would break me out. They sent another shipment. By this time I had discovered that it did break me out and I couldn't use it. I called to cancel the shipments. Little did I kow that the second shipment was a 90 day supply!!! and they were going to charge my card 3, yes 3 charges of $29.95! Luckily, the card I had given them was up for renewal so the only got 1 more charge out off of it. Then I get a notice from a collection agency for $29.95 and they say I still owe them $29.95. Hang on, I paid two payments of $29.95 (one for the trial and and one for the second shipment). If I owed for 3 payments on the second shipment, wouldn't they be coming after me for $59.90, not $29.95. I haven't opened the second shipment so I don't know if it's a 90 day supply or not! And, since I only opened the trial packege, I don't know what a 30-day supply looks like! Liars!!!

Meaningful Beautycharged twice, never received product

I ordered Meaningful Beauty in March 2010. Payment was taken out of my banking account on the 15th of March. To date, April 19th, 2010 I have not received any product in the mail. A second payment was taken out today. I called Meaningful Beauty and they informed me that their records showed that the product was delivered at my home on 3/16/10. Not!! I received a notice from them on the 25th of March telling me that my order was on back order because they ran out of supplies. I told them that I wanted reimbursed for BOTH charges but was told that the second shipment would arrive tomorrow and they would send me an affidavit for the first charge. I canceled my account with them and am now in the process of getting my bank to reject any and all withdrawls from them. I told the woman at Meaningful Beauty that I thought they were a scam. Do not purchase anything from this place. Do your research unlike I did. They do not deliver but will take your money!!

• Me
                                    Melody Mills Apr 11, 2013

I like the products. I am afraid to order anymore after reading all of this. I told them I was not interested in anything further until I try the product out. I don't have alot of money, I never order anything on-line. I am at the age I needed to make a change in how I take care of my face. Like I said, I like the products. I really feel if Cindy Crawford is gonna represent this product, she should know what kind of service and sales is behind it. The sales people were real pushy when I called. I just wanted to try the product, I didn't want more in three months (yet) I didn't want vitamins. She should be aware that these kinds of practicing are making her look bad. It makes us (the public) feel that all she wants is to make money, she isn't worried about what makes up beautiful. But, if she is this money hungry there is not amount of face cream that is gonna make her beautiful at all.

Meaningful Beautydishonest

I callled to order the products as advertsised for 29.95. But after asking the custromer service agent a few questions, I found that I would actually be paying over $100 and be enrolled in a "subscription" of sorts. I also found out that the product comes in 3 month supplies!! What woman buys beauty products in 3 month supply bottles!

What does this mean? This means that EVERY month you will be charged a little over 30 dollars BUT you don't reciev product every month. You only receive products once every 3 months!!!
                                  If I am paying a company every month, then I want a new shipment with FRESH product every month.
                                  I don't have any beauty products that last 3 months. That is disgusting.

The best part is I only found out all of this information AFTER I had given the service agent all of my information for the tv advertsied 29.95 special price. I told her no thanks and was worried for weeks that they would send me products anyway. Luckily they didn't and thank goodness because the reviews are terrible for this company. Shame on Cindy Crawford for putting her name on such a slimy deal. And shame on her for trying to charge us for huge 3 month supply bottles. Disgusting Cindy! Sell the product in stores at good prices instead of using phone "wheels and slimy deals."

• Re