Meaningful Beautydissatisfied with product

their product burnt my skin, I called and complained

they said to wait a few days and try it again

I was called to colorado my sister was dying of colon cancer
I did not take the products with me because I could not use them

I was in colorado and just returned and now am trying to return the product for credit

I am being told they will not take it back

I absolutely cannot use this product
the packages are completely sealed still

please help me

funnyski8 Feb 02, 2010

My face is also burning from the products. It's Feb 2nd 2010 and my face is beat red. I hope that this will get better soon. I will NEVER use this product again. I will go back to Estee Lauder or Clinique. The infomercial with Cindy Crawford was very believable and I fell for it hook line & sinker. Has anyoine else had a red or burning face? Does is go away?

funnyski8 Feb 02, 2010

I agree that the products burn.

funnyski8 Feb 02, 2010

I don't like the products.

• Co
    colquitt May 20, 2010

I never received meaninful beauty product. Have been trying to get a refund since [protected]. I never ordered the product and was told a affidavit would be mailed. Why should I suffer the nonrefund if I never ordered the product. Money back guarentee my foot it has been more than 2 months. Customer service has very rude and ignorant people. Cindy Crawford is just a big hoax.

• Ba
    babypilot Jun 24, 2010

It burnt my skin too!!! i got red patches on my face - India

• Do
    dominiqu Dec 13, 2010

Unfortunately, both sodium laureth sulfate (found in this product) & its cousin are also very dangerous, highly irritating chemicals. Far from giving "healthy shining hair" and "beautiful skin", soaps and shampoos containing sodium laureth sulfate can lead to direct damage to the hair follicle, skin damage, permanent eye damage in children and even liver toxicity.

I hope this helps - Australia

• Er
    ERJones Mar 10, 2011

I had a rash with blisher like bumps came up not only on my face AND my neck. The dermatologist said the products were harsh and to stop using immediately. I called customer service and they said my account would not be charged anymore charges and they would send out a return shipping label immediately. Two weeks have gone by and another charge was taken from my debit account and I have yet to receive a return shipping label. I feel this is stealing and I will probably not ever see any money back. BE AWARE OF MEANINFUL BEAUTY THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY.