Menu
Nu Skin Enterprises Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Nu Skin Enterprises
reviews & complaints

www.nuskin.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 24 Reviews

Nu Skin Enterprises Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
14 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Nu Skin Enterprises at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nu Skin Enterprises. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Nu Skin Enterprises reviews & complaints 24

Filter reviews by rating
10 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Nu Skin Enterprises reviews & complaints

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu Skin Enterprises I had a really bad experience with Nuskin!

I had a really bad experience with Nuskin! Their True Face Essence Ultra pump leaks so much. I asked for an exchange, but they said no. They kept making excuses, saying it was because of temperature stuff and blaming me for not storing it right. Their products and customer service are terrible! It's a total scam! Don't waste your money on Nuskin products! They're so irresponsible!

N

Nu Skin Enterprises I had a really bad experience with Nu Skin

I had a really bad experience with Nu Skin. I've been a customer for over 10 years and got a bad batch of YouthLoc. I emailed them and got a message saying it might take 24 hours to reply. They eventually responded and asked for things like the order number and pictures. I sent them all the requested information, but then got another message saying it could take 24 hours again. This happened multiple times because they kept saying the pictures weren't attached. It's still not resolved. Their customer service is the worst ever!

P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu Skin Enterprises Nu Skin hires sales peeps (independent contractors) who promise peeps free stuff in exchange for advertising

Nu Skin hires sales peeps (independent contractors) who promise peeps free stuff in exchange for advertising. They ask ya to say how awesome a certain product is (even if ya haven't tried it) and they got some buddies who also comment on your FaceBook post sayin' it's the bomb. They want ya to make the post 'public'. So, I got a package in the mail from this sales person, Heidi E, and guess what? It was empty! The product I was supposed to get was whitening toothpaste. These guys are total scammers and their marketing tactics are super sketchy.

Hide full review

Is Nu Skin Enterprises legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Nu Skin Enterprises as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Nu Skin Enterprises stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Nu Skin Enterprises should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Nu Skin Enterprises earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Nu Skin Enterprises achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Nu Skin Enterprises has registered the domain name for nuskin.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Nuskin.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Nu Skin Enterprises website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Nuskin.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Nuskin.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Nu Skin Enterprises, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several mixed reviews for Nu Skin Enterprises have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

Nu Skin Enterprises website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Nu Skin Enterprises has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 14 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Nu Skin Enterprises protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Nu Skin Enterprises. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
S

Nu Skin Enterprises I sent back a thing on February 10

I sent back a thing on February 10. I didn't get a confirmation for the return, so I reached out to customer service on March 3. They said my tracking number was no good and they hadn't got the item. After a bunch of calls to the shipping company, they confirmed that NuSkin got the item at their warehouse in ***. I called again and they said they would get the item and it would take *** days to give me my money back. They also said I would get an email about it, but I still haven't got that email.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu Skin Enterprises I bought some stuff from a consultant a while back thinkin' I could get my money back if it didn't work

I bought some stuff from a consultant a while back thinkin' I could get my money back if it didn't work. But when I asked the consultant about it, she said it was too late 'cause it had only been 60 days and I was supposed to have 90 days. She couldn't start the return process, so I reached out to the company. They told me the consultant had to do it. I've tried contactin' the company a few times, but no response. These products cost a lot, and if they really have a money-back guarantee, they gotta stick to their word. So dang frustrated right now!

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu Skin Enterprises The products are pricey, but they offer similar benefits as cheaper alternatives

The products are pricey, but they offer similar benefits as cheaper alternatives. I paid in advance for two months' worth of products, but they never arrived. I placed an order back in October , and I still haven't received it. I only heard from them after I reached out to customer service, and they informed me that my order was out of stock. I had actually forgotten that I even made the order. Often, I find myself running out of products because they are out of stock or there are shipping delays. I understand that COVID-19 may be a factor, but it would be helpful if they sent reminders about the delays. Amazon, for example, always sends reminders and offers refunds for unfulfilled orders. I signed up for automatic delivery, but they only said my order would ship within five days. However, after two months, it still hasn't arrived.

H

Nu Skin Enterprises I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. I placed my order on 11/13, but they didn't have the items in stock. I wasn't informed about this until I contacted customer service for the third time. They finally told me that I would be refunded and had to place another order if I still wanted the lumi spa. Days later, I still hadn't received my original refund. I contacted customer service again and they said it was issued on 11/13, but I should call if I hadn't received it. So I called and they told me that a refund was never issued. After 30 minutes on the phone, they finally issued the refund, or at least I hope so. In conclusion, it has taken over 3 weeks, 5 customer service agents, and hours of talking to them to hopefully get my refund for an order they couldn't fulfill.

P

Nu Skin Enterprises How much worse can something get I ask you

How much worse can something get I ask you. Let me tell you. I ordered product thru a representative, ***, on May 9, and after getting pressured to post on social media to help build the representatives business, I politely declined - thats where it all went downhill. I was told I needed to pay via Venmo friend mode. Then, the representative did not ship the product. After two weeks I contacted the representative again, and she said she would ship that day and send me a tracking number that evening. No communication. So I contacted her for days later and she told me that the company did not want her to give out any tracking numbers, but they wanted to keep that on the down low. Here we are three weeks later and still no product. I reached out to NuSkin on *** and was told to go to their website and select contact me. I did that and sent all the information in an email including screenshots. I got a reply back that I had to make a phone call to them. I did that, but there was no way to reach anybody at all. Not one person. There is no way to get in touch with this business, the menu just circles back to another menu, never letting you get to a live person, even though one of the options is operator. NuSkin is a complete scam and they perpetrate scamming thru their reps.

L

Nu Skin Enterprises I bought a bunch of stuff from Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc

I bought a bunch of stuff from Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. One of the items was missing from the box that was supposed to be there according to the shipping label. And guess what? Another item opened up during transit and made a mess in the box. I was like, "No worries, their customer service is supposed to be top-notch." But let me tell you, it's not easy to get a hold of them. I searched their website high and low, but couldn't find a phone number anywhere. Even the packing list didn't have any contact info. Finally, I stumbled upon a chat feature on their website. So, I typed out my whole issue, and the person on the other end tells me they have to transfer me to another department. And just like that, the chat gets disconnected. Ugh! Frustrated, I reached out to the person who sold me the stuff, and she gave me an 800 number to call. They agreed to send the missing item without any hassle, but for the opened and spilled product, they want me to return it with a "courtesy free return label." Now, here's the kicker - I live in the middle of nowhere, and there's no *** or any place to ship within 30 miles of my house. Can you believe it? All these women online are raving about this brand and getting rewarded with trips for selling so much, and here I am being asked to drive and return a 4oz face mud that spilled on my dime. Seriously, couldn't they just look at pictures to see what happened? Are they planning to send it to someone else? I find it insulting and terrible customer service. By the way, I've been a loyal customer and have ordered from them multiple times, so they've made plenty of money off me. I can't wait to see their automated reply to this review.

F

Nu Skin Enterprises I bought a LumiSpa from this company on a Saturday night

I bought a LumiSpa from this company on a Saturday night. I put in my address right on the order form. When I checked my email 30 minutes later, the address had been changed to a different one in my town, St Andrews, but they used Andrews St. Since I was past the 15-minute mark, I couldn't change it myself. I called first thing Monday morning to fix it, but they said it was "too far gone" and couldn't be changed. They couldn't give me a tracking number because they hadn't made a shipping label yet. So basically, nothing had been done with my order and it still couldn't be fixed. The customer service person told me to go to the address it was set to deliver to and ask them to let me know when it arrives so I can pick it up. If they don't refuse or tell me it's delivered, I'm responsible. I told them this before they even did anything with my order except place it. Six days later, I finally got my tracking number. I called FedEx to see if I could change the address or have it delivered to a FedEx location for pickup. But it's shipped through sure post, so that's not possible. I can't change it and I can't pick it up somewhere else. Another six days later, FedEx finally picked it up and I can't stop it from going to the wrong house. The package has been delivered now and I've tried knocking on the homeowner's door to ask about it, but no one answered. Can't blame them, it's Covid19 time! While their product might be good, their customer service is terrible. I work in customer service myself, and if I said this to a customer, I'd be reviewed and retrained. They need to think about how they handle situations like this or give more than 15 minutes to make changes. I won't recommend this product or company to anyone in the future.

T

Nu Skin Enterprises Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc

Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. claims they're the best, but their comparison charts with other companies are all lies. They try to make themselves look superior, but it's just a bunch of baloney. Don't fall for their tricks!

Their website, nuskin.com, is full of misleading information. They use fancy words and flashy graphics to make you think they're the top dog in the industry. But let me tell you, it's all smoke and mirrors.

I did some research on Nu Skin and found out that they have been sued multiple times for false advertising. They make big promises about their products, but they don't deliver. It's all a big scam to get your hard-earned money.

Their comparison charts are a joke. They cherry-pick data to make themselves look better than their competitors. But if you dig a little deeper, you'll see that it's all a sham. They conveniently leave out important details and twist the facts to fit their narrative.

I tried some of their products, and let me tell you, they were nothing special. I didn't see any noticeable results, despite their claims of miracles. It was just a waste of my time and money.

I wouldn't trust Nu Skin as far as I could throw them. They're just another company trying to make a quick buck off unsuspecting customers. Don't be fooled by their false advertising tactics. Save your money and look elsewhere for quality products.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu Skin Enterprises I bought this thing called FaceLift from one of their sellers, Morgan Gilman, but I never got it

I bought this thing called FaceLift from one of their sellers, Morgan Gilman, but I never got it. She won't give me my money back. I reached out to the company, but they haven't done anything to fix the problem. They just told me to email them my complaint, and all they sent back was an empty email.

L

Nu Skin Enterprises When I order somethin', I gotta pay for it right away

When I order somethin', I gotta pay for it right away. I 'spect to get my order on time. I ordered on 6/4/22 and still ain't got my stuff as of 8/5/22. This is just plain silly, and I ain't gonna order from this company no more. Oh, and by the way, I won somethin' in a contest a while back, but I still ain't got it. That was over a year ago.

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu Skin Enterprises I ordered the Nuskin NS 180 kit cuz it was recommender by one of their consultants

I ordered the Nuskin NS 180 kit cuz it was recommender by one of their consultants... They said I'd get a refund if I wasn't happy... I used it for a month and it made my face break out all the time... I sent the stuff back like they said and still no refund... My order number is ***... I just want my money back cuz the product don't work for me...

V

Nu Skin Enterprises I bought a Facial Spa from a local rep

I bought a Facial Spa from a local rep. She got many at a discount. I used the spa like the video said but no change. I want to return it for credit to buy a better skin routine. This spa takes too long and doesn't work. A face wash/wrinkle cream is better for me. I contacted them 3 times since *** on 4/4. No response. I also emailed the support team, no response. I'm really disappointed with the results, no response, and help. I just want credit for other stuff. Please help. Thanks.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu Skin Enterprises A year ago, I joined Nu Skin for a subscription to two of their products

A year ago, I joined Nu Skin for a subscription to two of their products. They send them to me every month, and after about a year, I had a couple of extra months. So, I went online to make an account and cancel my membership. I tried many times to create my account using my real subscription number, but it didn't work. I also tried chatting and calling customer service, but no one answered the phone and the chat people couldn't help me. I even sent an email to their support team, but got nowhere. They keep charging me about $250 every month, and I can't cancel. It's not right.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu Skin Enterprises I bought the Tr90 product that they claim will guarantee weight loss

I bought the Tr90 product that they claim will guarantee weight loss. The product was supposed to come with a guarantee that if it didn't work, you would get your money back. I tried the month's supply and actually gained weight instead of losing it. I emailed them and now they're trying to say it was the 90-day product. This product is dangerous if you use it to lose weight because it causes weight gain instead. This can lead to even worse health issues because they don't do proper research and instead falsify the data to make it seem like it works. I want to warn everyone not to take this product if you have a slow metabolism because it will harm you instead of helping you. I would like a refund for this fake product.

J

Nu Skin Enterprises This is the second time that this has happened

This is the second time that this has happened. I've been a customer of Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. since 2006. Yesterday, I got an email from nuskin saying my order was on its way. They didn't list one item, so I called customer service to check what was in the shipment. I think her name was ***, she said that Life *** Nano was on the order, but it wouldn't be shipped until 4/7/22. But I think they already charged my credit card for it. It won't be shipped for about 2 more weeks. I want to know if this is legal. Can they charge my card for an item that's on back order? Please let me know if it's legal to charge a credit card before the item has been shipped. Thank you.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nu Skin Enterprises NuSkin says their AgeLoc Facial Spa and Body Conductor can make you look younger

NuSkin says their AgeLoc Facial Spa and Body Conductor can make you look younger. So, I listened to a rep and bought those 2 things. They also gave me a Conductor gel and 2 other gels to use with the device. After 90 days, my skin still looks the same. I asked for a refund from NuSkin, but they say I should have been on an "ADR" to buy more stuff for the 90-day trial. But I already bought enough in advance. The website won't let me add the device to an "ADR" like they said. I keep emailing them for a refund, but they don't reply anymore. They just want to take more of my money.

A

Nu Skin Enterprises I called and have case # *** for Order #: ***

I called and have case # *** for Order #: ***. After their products left my skin in rashes each day. They transferred me so many times, ant least 3-4, after talking through many questions each time. No one resolved or finished anything for me. They made this process so difficult that I hung, and will not ever be able to complete, especially since your staff doesn't seem to know how to handle returns/refunds after experiencing a medical issue. Please simplify this for the future. You wasted 20 mins of my time today, and the last gentlemen did not know what he was doing and I am not walking him through what he is supposed to be doing. It’s his job! I have sent back items from Order #: *** and I need to be refunded, they gave me such run around I have no idea where they left off in the process. If you’re going to sell products that could leave people’s skin worse than before they started it, please educate those answering phones.

Nu Skin Enterprises Customer Reviews Overview

Nu Skin Enterprises, a leading global direct selling company, has garnered a significant number of positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a focus on innovative skincare and wellness products, Nu Skin has established itself as a trusted brand in the industry.

One of the standout features of Nu Skin is its commitment to using advanced scientific research and technology to develop high-quality products. Customers have praised the effectiveness of Nu Skin's skincare range, noting visible improvements in their skin's texture, tone, and overall appearance. The company's dedication to innovation has resulted in products that address various skin concerns, catering to a wide range of customer needs.

Another positive aspect highlighted by reviewers is Nu Skin's emphasis on sustainability and ethical practices. The company is known for its eco-friendly initiatives, including responsible sourcing of ingredients and packaging materials. Customers appreciate Nu Skin's commitment to reducing its environmental impact, making it an attractive choice for those who prioritize sustainability.

Nu Skin's direct selling model has also received positive feedback. Many customers appreciate the personalized attention and support they receive from Nu Skin distributors. This direct interaction allows customers to gain a better understanding of the products and receive tailored recommendations based on their specific needs.

Furthermore, Nu Skin's customer service has been praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Customers have reported positive experiences when reaching out to the company for assistance or inquiries, with representatives going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.

Overall, Nu Skin Enterprises has garnered a strong reputation for its effective skincare products, commitment to sustainability, and excellent customer service. With a focus on innovation and personalized attention, Nu Skin continues to be a top choice for individuals seeking high-quality skincare and wellness solutions.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Nu Skin Enterprises contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Nu Skin Enterprises?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nu Skin Enterprises Customer Service. Initial Nu Skin Enterprises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nu Skin Enterprises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nu Skin Enterprises. Discuss the issues you have had with Nu Skin Enterprises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.